Nicotine feedback

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been doing the 8 day cycle of UD2.

I am on my second cycle.

For those of you who dont know what UD2 is, my workouts and diet are structured like this:

1300cals...50set(90-110min) depletion workout + 30-60mins low intensity cardio
1300cals...50set(90-110min) depletion workout + 30-60mins low intensity cardio
1300cals...30-60mins low intensity cardio
1300cals...30-60mins low intensity cardio
Tension workout AM--->Carbup 4000cals
Continue carbup 4000cals
AM power workout Maintenance calories
2200cals

My maintenance is ~2800cals per day, so as you can see, the 1st 4 days were very hard!!!

I am using a plaethora of supps including:

Legal gear product X
Legal Gear lipoburn
EC(pre workout)
Green tea(drink)
Neurostim
Sesathin(depletion only)
Miltivit + Extra calcium and magnesium
FL7(carbups only)
ALA (carbups only)

With these supps though, I was still ravenously hungry on the depletion days.

I started chewing on 5-6 4mg pieces of nicotine gum a day, and my appetite just plummeted. Today I had to force down my 3rd meal(@ 4PM) of about 300cals.

I also feel more relaxed and more socially comfortable--more talkative/readily starting conversations.

This worked much better for appetite surpression than anything I have tried before.

10/10!!

RealStuffz

Awards
Great review. Be sure to post a followup though if you encounter any withdrawal symptoms, and what are they like compared to EC withdrwal.

P.S.

I'm on UD2 now :icon_lol: , thanks again for the info bro. (Alek from bb.com)

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I plan to keep this updated.

I will stop Nicotine usage for the carbup(cold turkey) and see what happens, I doubt it will affect me a lot.

I plan to use every day that is not the carbup.

RealStuffz

Awards
That might not be long enough to show full withdrawal effect. How many cycles of UD2 will you be doing? Maybe you can review it for certain once you're done with ud2 and start bulking.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be bulking after UD2, but may still use, as I will be on a cyclical diet still!

If you guys want I could run it for the 6 days after my carb load this cycle @20-24mg a day, then stop for the next 4, until my next depletion day. Would this be long enough?

I plan to run UD2 until the week of xmas ~7cycles.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've personally used nicotine gum for a few months at a time, and have noticed absolutely no withdrawl symptoms upon cessation of use. For myself at least, the gum form seems to hold no addictive potential, even though I have found myself hooked on items such as caffeine and ephedrine in the past, and suffered the consequences of quitting both cold-turkey.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I worked up to a maximum of 6-4mg pieces per day at my peak of usage. I had developed enough of a tolerance that I could chew the nicotine gum like you would a normal piece of gum, and not suffer the accompanying nauseau that one would experience if chewing the gum too quickly at first.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6x4mg is the highest I plan on going.

Today is my carbup, so no nicotine gum. We shall see how I fare.

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it would be extremely risky as slight overdosewould be deadly.

waitlifter82

Awards
thats half the fun!!!!! jk... yeah.. i can see that since the 21mg patch placed under my arm had me on the floor one night because i couldn't stand... never again...

it would be a nice thought.. even if they were sold as some sort of subling. , or gum.. but... oooooooh 600 count in every bottle... for 30bucks...
Well, you can get it cheaper online. Just google, "Nicotine Gum". The first hit has 630 pieces for ~$111. Less then half the price of generic brands at stores

Qwerty

Board Supporter
Awards
Well, you can get it cheaper online. Just google, "Nicotine Gum". The first hit has 630 pieces for ~$111. Less then half the price of generic brands at stores
What kind of a rebound are people seeing on this. When they come off is it any worse than stopping a stimulant like ECA? The only reason I ask is usually when smokers quit they put on quite a bit of weight.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When I quit smoking about 3/4 of a pack a day, I didn't gain any weight really. I just really noticed a fuller feeling after working out (more bloodflow I would imagine)

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Nicotine didn't impress me that much, I won't buy it again. It does provide a MILD appetite supression effect, and perhaps some nutrient partitioning (again I wasn't impressed) but it's not worth the price. I'll stick with the juice and lots of fiberous foods I think :D

waitlifter82

Awards
Nicotine didn't impress me that much, I won't buy it again. It does provide a MILD appetite supression effect, and perhaps some nutrient partitioning (again I wasn't impressed) but it's not worth the price. I'll stick with the juice and lots of fiberous foods I think :D
hmmm... weird, I think nicotine is the one of the best fat loss supps out there. I could literally not eat for 10+ hours with nicotine + EC.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
EC in decent doses does more for a diet than nicotine, IMO. Definately the number one thing besides fish oil to take when you're trying to lose weight.

I don't have a problem with hunger with my diet, I eat a crapload of fiberous foods, and about 4000 calories a day. I feel full pretty much all the time (as long as I don't wait like 6 hours between meals) I'm leaning out slowly and my strength has been very good. If you're starving on your diet you must be very lean or else I'm pretty sure you're doing something wrong - hell you could be eating ~1800 calories a day and be full all the time if you just eat mostly fiberous veggies and small portions of lean meat - 1000 calories of broccoli and spinach is a LOT :D

Edit: just to quantify a LOT, 1000 calories is approximately 10lbs of spinach or 8lbs of broccoli

waitlifter82

Awards
EC in decent doses does more for a diet than nicotine, IMO. Definately the number one thing besides fish oil to take when you're trying to lose weight.

I don't have a problem with hunger with my diet, I eat a crapload of fiberous foods, and about 4000 calories a day. I feel full pretty much all the time (as long as I don't wait like 6 hours between meals) I'm leaning out slowly and my strength has been very good. If you're starving on your diet you must be very lean or else I'm pretty sure you're doing something wrong - hell you could be eating ~1800 calories a day and be full all the time if you just eat mostly fiberous veggies and small portions of lean meat - 1000 calories of broccoli and spinach is a LOT :D

Edit: just to quantify a LOT, 1000 calories is approximately 10lbs of spinach or 8lbs of broccoli
lol, 4000 cals :rolleyes: Damn powerlifter. that's my bulking diet (a little more, actually). As for the fibrous veggies, yes of course, they keep you full. They are deff. part of my cutting plan... however, I don't become satisfied w/ them... enter nicotine and its domamine release

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
lol, 4000 cals :rolleyes: Damn powerlifter. that's my bulking diet (a little more, actually). As for the fibrous veggies, yes of course, they keep you full. They are deff. part of my cutting plan... however, I don't become satisfied w/ them... enter nicotine and its domamine release
Freaky dude, I don't experience that eating and not being satisfied thing. I used to when I ate like **** all the time, but actually after adjusting to a more wholesome diet I am pretty damned satisfied after my meals. That must be pretty rough... If nicotine helps ya with that, I'd say it's worth the money as long as you pay ebay prices :D

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I cut I'm pretty much hungry all the time, even though my cutting diets tend to consist of a TON of fibrous veggies such as spinach, cucumbers, lettuce, etc. etc. etc. I've found nicotine to be a godsend as far as appetite suppression is concerned. The gum provides moderate appetite supression at best, but the patch pretty much destroys my appetite, while simulataneously providing a nice mood enhancing effect.

I found the biggest problem with nicotine is the ease in which one can overdose on the stuff, as it seems the line between an effective dose and too much is very fine. By the time you release you've had too much, it's too late to really do anything about it.