Help?

cohen814

Awards
Just wanted to know if someone could answer a few questions for me
What is the best supplement for building muscle mass?
How to eat and workout while on a supplement?
What are good alternatives to stack together? Thanks!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your diet should be #1... Supps don't build muscle... They supplement your diet. Eat lots of chicken, beef, rice, pasta, potatoes, whole grains and veggies.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Your diet should be #1... Supps don't build muscle... They supplement your diet. Eat lots of chicken, beef, rice, pasta, potatoes, whole grains and veggies.
@Cohen you know you are talking to a good rep when he tells u eat food beforw u worry about supplements..Cause its the truth..Food is everything and supps aid in all aorts of ways like energy ans muacle and strength gains,but food is key..

When u decide to supp,look into Purus Labs.I am currently taking DPol and Recycle,first time using Purus Labs and I am quit pleased..MM is getting good reviews also,which im looking to try when i finish off what i have now.

Best of luck.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
OP get your diet on track... Eat like its your job... How old are you and stats first off?
When you are ready to supplement... Look into a protein, creatine and preworkout. I suggest Muscle Marinade or ConDense. A GDA like SlinShot is very beneficial as well. Depending on your age which idk I'm not gonna recommend a test booster just yet.

cohen814

Awards
That could be a problem , I'm only 14 5"7 and 130 lbs
Im just looking to make a gain in weight.
Could it be done I guess by just eating a lot and lifting heavy weights?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, basically at your age that's all you need

murk01

murk01

Awards
14 and trying to get big, this dudes got his head on right!
Download my fitness pal. Really helps regulate ur diet. Good luck bro, I'm sure u will be monster in no time

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
That's not bad at 14 man. I was scrawny at 14 stay away from supps. I hate to repeat crap but eat all out make it your goal to eat and gain weight. Training is important too. I like to think that the harder you train the more you eat and the more you eat the better you train.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeah aim high with fitness pal I try to hit 4k cals =D put on 4 lbs since, it's a huge help

murk01

murk01

Awards
All jokes aside I only weighed 95lb at 14, hows that for scrawny.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
eat everything thats in front of your face! You need n gain weight..You are still young,but @ 14 i was not 130Lbs and im 5,8'..I was always in the 152-160 range

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No supps ALL food young blood!!! Eat and train. Your starting at a good age. Learn all you can

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have to comment and interveen here...when u say "lift heavy weights" that doesnt mean mean train with an ego and with ****ty form and reps,nor does it mean throwe them all over the place,cause you will just look like a fool.Im not being a dick,just being honest..train with a weight that you can atleast get 3 reps with on your own,with full range of motion and proper form.. when i bulk i go into routines with reps as low as 1.A lot of drops and super sets and pre exhausts..just eat alot and lift right..It will come,this weightlifting bodybuilding thing isnt an over niight thing.

"Its not about what you lift but how you lift"

I focus so hard on form and negatives,it creates great muscle growth..i was always taught form and thats all i know..if i cant lift a weight with a good form i dont lift it. i refuse to look like a jerk..id rather lift right and lift properly...

cohen814

Awards
Thanks a lot everybody! I'll deff take all ur advice
Thanks again