What's the purpose of oral syringe?

python93

python93

Awards
What's better regarding supplements.
Powder, pills, or oral syringe? And if oral syringe why?
Also what are some supps that use oral syringe if it's any good?
Thanks!

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
What's better regarding supplements.
Powder, pills, or oral syringe? And if oral syringe why?
Also what are some supps that use oral syringe if it's any good?
Thanks!
Oral syringes make a product so damn bad ass!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because the product is liquid and it is an easy way to measure it, and squirt it in your face. Make sense?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Because the product is liquid and it is an easy way to measure it, and squirt it in your face. Make sense?
Lol. great point.

To the op I know PP makes tcf-1 which is a daa product that uses oral syringe.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
they do it mostly to imitate an AAS syringe, to make their product seem as if its some sort of strong alternative to an illegal muscle builder or fat burner or whatever it is....and secondarily for ease of measurement of a liquid like frankie said.

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
wtf at oral syringe?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the product. SARMS are meant to be taken orally so an oral syringe is necessary. Some manufacturers feel that taking their test booster/fat burner sublingually (i.e. holding it under the tongue for a while) improves the bioavailability of the product so you get better results.

Wlgsciences

Awards
War is correct. For liquids oral syringe also allows for accurate dosing. As a manufacturer, we could easily figure out teaspoon or tablespoon dosing, but its messy and trust me....I look in my silverware drawer it seems half my teaspoons and tablespoons are different sizes so how the heck can you dose accurately?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
War is correct. For liquids oral syringe also allows for accurate dosing. As a manufacturer, we could easily figure out teaspoon or tablespoon dosing, but its messy and trust me....I look in my silverware drawer it seems half my teaspoons and tablespoons are different sizes so how the heck can you dose accurately?
A set of measuring spoons :D don't use silverware... But yeah they are easy to lose so an oral syringe can come in handy...although they can be a nuisance to keep an eye on for a month or more themselves

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
The only problem with oral syringes is that the print on them seems to wear off very quickly.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The only problem with oral syringes is that the print on them seems to wear off very quickly.
True. This is why you need roughly 3 oral sryinges for whatever product needs it... or a fine point sharpee

python93

python93

Awards
So holding them under the tongue and then swallowing is much better because it gets absorbed more by the body as opposed
to powder and pills. Correct?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So holding them under the tongue and then swallowing is much better because it gets absorbed more by the body as opposed
to powder and pills. Correct?
sublingual yes....I do this with some pills if they are small and dissolve well under the tongue. I have a script that I want to act fast and get into my system quick, so i always put it under my tongue since its small and dissolves quick.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. It's not across the board for all actives. Yes, some are absorbed in the mucous membrane of the mouth but they are very few and far between.

Look at it this way - your 18 month old kid gets sick and needs antibiotics. He can't swallow a pill so they suspend the active in a candy flavored solution for easy of administration.

No different. End of story.

Some products claim to have a solution that increases absorption and bioavailability once swallowed and entered into the stomach which is debatable.