Good recomp

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
can you recommend something that allows one to burn fat and gain muscle?
if in doubt, gain muscle has precedence over losing fat.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
No supplement is going to do that for you without a proper calculated diet.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that's pretty hard to do, man. If you are looking to gain muscle, then you should look into our products of IGF-2 and Drive. Both of them have some great reviews.

David
Team APPNUT

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
I am talking about +20% cal of your maintenance calories on workout days -20% on your rest days. If you lift 3x a week that is. You need to carb cycle and take low carb on off days. But you need to be able to count calories, macros, plug them in and use precise numbers until you see what fits. You still need a caloric deficit each week but a small one, with enough cals / carbs to pust on some muscle mass on your training days without the fat.

This is very tough to do, you need to know your body inside and out.

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I already take high protein, but I tend to keep low on fat if I can, medium carbs. and yes, I train 3 days per week. except this week and the next one, as gym will be closed.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I already take high protein, but I tend to keep low on fat if I can, medium carbs. and yes, I train 3 days per week. except this week and the next one, as gym will be closed.
Nothing wrong with carbs but definitely get your fat requirements.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Do you count calories / macros?

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Fish oil supplementation is good....but they mean also take in a decent amount of fat in your daily diet as well. For the fish oil try to get something with 3g+ of EPA/DHA...hard to find fish oil caps dosed properly, but just read the label. Fat is good for anabolism, it's not your enemy...carbs are (jk on the carb comment :D)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Best advice on here is the advice of a caloric diet,proper training,cardio and the right foods...supps wont do it for u,so pay attention before u start blowing away your hard earned money...Certain supps MAY assist in the aiding of fat loss,as long as your diet is spot on. So do proper investigating of the supp of intetest and its benefits.

At one point in my life i stopped training for yrs and well got very over weight...i lost about 70 lbs in just about 8-9 months and didnt use one supp,only whey protein..Food and cardio and weigt training..Though i had expierince as i always had trained and dieted in general,so i knew what was needed to lose weight.But ,an hour of cardio atleast 4-5 days a week,weight lifting ,low carbs,pleny of greens and protein and some good fats...and u can lose all that u want.Like i said i didnt use a single supplement unless u count a multi,fish oil,flax oil and whey as a supp.

Best of Luck

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Best advice on here is the advice of a caloric diet,proper training,cardio and the right foods...supps wont do it for u,so pay attention before u start blowing away your hard earned money...Certain supps MAY assist in the aiding of fat loss,as long as your diet is spot on. So do proper investigating of the supp of intetest and its benefits.

At one point in my life i stopped training for yrs and well got very over weight...i lost about 70 lbs in just about 8-9 months and didnt use one supp,only whey protein..Food and cardio and weigt training..Though i had expierince as i always had trained and dieted in general,so i knew what was needed to lose weight.But ,an hour of cardio atleast 4-5 days a week,weight lifting ,low carbs,pleny of greens and protein and some good fats...and u can lose all that u want.Like i said i didnt use a single supplement unless u count a multi,fish oil,flax oil and whey as a supp.

Best of Luck
it's not difficult to lose weight if there is a lot of excess. matter is when one is somewhat near the goal where everything slows down.
but gaining muscle is downright impossible for me!

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
it's not difficult to lose weight if there is a lot of excess. matter is when one is somewhat near the goal where everything slows down.
but gaining muscle is downright impossible for me!
Hows your form? How often r u eating and wat are u eating? Some ppl just take longer to gain muscle...stay focused n just keep at it

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I tend to eat protein low on fat (either turkey or powder) like 2 times per day in addition to meals, often with either 4 almonds or 2 nuts.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
This may be the problem, not enough fat in the diet to go along with the protein. just go higher on the fat, lower on the carbs, and stay high on the protein for a month or more and see if it helps any.

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
This may be the problem, not enough fat in the diet to go along with the protein. just go higher on the fat, lower on the carbs, and stay high on the protein for a month or more and see if it helps any.
why is that, if I may ask? I've been taught that fat is the enemy

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
It would help for you to post your complete diet and lifting routine, so that we can better advise you.
You seem to have some very outdated ideas about diet, the same may be true of your training.
Peace

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
why is that, if I may ask? I've been taught that fat is the enemy
FATS FROM salmon and mixed nuts ,peanuts,avicados are good for you..in proper portions ofcourse...too much of anything is no good...

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yes being a newbie to weight training and proper eating around the clock WILL elicit a new stimulus which will allow you to accrue muscle and drop fat. As you get more advanced HORMONE manipulation will be the key here....

Androlean would easily help but maybe you arent exhausting all avenues yet (not that AL is hardcore but hormones are hormones...)

-Matt

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
Yes being a newbie to weight training and proper eating around the clock WILL elicit a new stimulus which will allow you to accrue muscle and drop fat. As you get more advanced HORMONE manipulation will be the key here....

Androlean would easily help but maybe you arent exhausting all avenues yet (not that AL is hardcore but hormones are hormones...)

-Matt
can't get that where I am I fear.

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A nutrient parititioner like na-rala to offset fat gain by shuttling nutrients to their appropriate locations and tt33 to increase your metabolic rate as well as increase protein synthesis will be most valuable to you IMO.

Mike

W

Wlgsciences

Awards
Our new PH-17 has had some amazing results in body recomp, may be worth you checking it out

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
A nutrient parititioner like na-rala to offset fat gain by shuttling nutrients to their appropriate locations and tt33 to increase your metabolic rate as well as increase protein synthesis will be most valuable to you IMO.

Mike
link please.

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards

Mike
link please.

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
any product that actually works?

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what do they do?

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what do you think of Erase +Ape from Athletic edge to help recomp?

tsaati

tsaati

Awards
Hey man sorry for the late reply, for some reason i couldn't find this thread!

Anyways I would definitely run with ABE and erase pro for the most effective comp.

ABE will help a little with carb intake as well as helping you put on some lean mass without the extra fat. It's honestly a complete formula with the adding of the forskalin and the anti-cortisol ingredient.

Also Erase Pro will dry you out and lean you out quick. Also I noticed a good strength increase with it. The effects it has on physical appearance noticeable within the first couple of weeks!

Any questions man let me know, sorry about getting back to you so late! Also ask the PES guys in their forum section... They are super helpful!!!

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I tried a cycle of Erase pro + anabeta elite. honestly, I don't look that different. just some strength gains. did not lose weight and gained only a little.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am talking about +20% cal of your maintenance calories on workout days -20% on your rest days. If you lift 3x a week that is. You need to carb cycle and take low carb on off days. But you need to be able to count calories, macros, plug them in and use precise numbers until you see what fits. You still need a caloric deficit each week but a small one, with enough cals / carbs to pust on some muscle mass on your training days without the fat.

This is what im doing now. Works pretty damn well too. Im still trying to adjust my calories on my lifting days but my off days are a perfect deficit of 150-200 kCals. I try to do a +/- 200 kCals depending on the day. Once you get the hang of it, its so worth the hassle of counting macros and all.

S

Steve_W

Awards

This is what I'm doing at the moment, solid advice. The right supps will definitely help you but you absolutely NEED to manipulate your diet to achieve this sort of goal. Personally I like to add in a combo of HIIT and MISS cardio to my training also, I find this helps.

S

Steve_W

Awards
OP, post up your diet, from what you've said it sounds like it needs alot of work

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
also the training?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very hard to do, gotta have a solid diet and its a long process.

1 supplement: Anabeta Elite

Stack: DAA + Anabeta Elite + Erase Pro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's pretty hard to do, man. If you are looking to gain muscle, then you should look into our products of IGF-2 and Drive. Both of them have some great reviews.

David
Team APPNUT
i prefer IGF 2 on a bulk, but to each his own. id prefer HGHup on a cut. love it for a cut. maintain muscle mass and lose fat. win win

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
I dobut they sell them here in italy. And I was kinda disappointed with Elite.

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
what do you think of alpha t2/lean xtreme + powerfull?

D

Dark_Ansem

Awards
or even better, alphamine + Anabolic pump + triazole?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned any form of fasting. Check out alternate day fasting. You can gain muscle and lose fat and see quick, visible results in the mirror. And u don't need to buy any supplements.