libido products

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. libido products


    anyone have any suggestions for a product that you can take everyday to increase libido? i am 48 and looking for an extra boost in libido.
    would like to stay away from stuff you have to take before hand, those work, but are not very spontaneous.
    any thoughts on ai's perform?
    i currently take daa for increase in test.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I remember reading awhile back that Tribulus was just BS.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I remember reading awhile back that Tribulus was just BS.
    Not sure what you were reading because tribulus is a proven aphrodisiac in male humans.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Not sure what you were reading because tribulus is a proven aphrodisiac in male humans.
    I don't know for sure but I remember reading about tribulus when I was alot younger, it was being hyped in all the bb magazines and then I remember reading about it years later and they were saying it was basically all bull crap.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I don't know for sure but I remember reading about tribulus when I was alot younger, it was being hyped in all the bb magazines and then I remember reading about it years later and they were saying it was basically all bull crap.
    Although "naturally" enhanced testosterone levels generally mean higher libido, this is not the only way of increasing libido. There are also other mechanisms. Tribulus (terrestris) has been shown not to increase test levels or any other anabolic hormone, which is why it was bashed later after it was first hyped like crazy. It does increase libido however. So, if this is what you are after, then Tribulus (terrestris) can still be a good choice. But not everyone responds equally well to it.

  6. Sustain Alpha applied directly to the boys is a great libido booster and can be used indefinitely if you follow the 5 on 2 off protocol


  7. I'm using Sustain Alpha right now and it does help with libido depending on dosage. I'm using 8 pumps a day now and with the increased dosage came higher libido. I don't know about applying it directly to the boys though, not sure that would be any different than just applying it to chest, shoulders, and other usual areas. Plus it would be uncomfortable because the stuff doesn't dry right away.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm using Sustain Alpha right now and it does help with libido depending on dosage. I'm using 8 pumps a day now and with the increased dosage came higher libido. I don't know about applying it directly to the boys though, not sure that would be any different than just applying it to chest, shoulders, and other usual areas. Plus it would be uncomfortable because the stuff doesn't dry right away.
    The increased vasculature down under may prove useful.

  9. AI's perform is sweet, and taken either as 2 caps twice a day or 4 an hour or two before expecting "activity" works nicely. taken purposefully beforehand it has a bit more of an orgasm enhancing response beyond the rest of the effects from my experimentation, but the long term dosing daily works really nicely.

  10. oh and if you'd like to get perform samples, just private message me with your name + mailing address and i'll get a sample pack sent out

  11. Bulk maca.. 5-10g daily. Works wonders!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. DAA or DHEA. Preferably Dermacrine like.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan7845 View Post
    anyone have any suggestions for a product that you can take everyday to increase libido? i am 48 and looking for an extra boost in libido.
    would like to stay away from stuff you have to take before hand, those work, but are not very spontaneous.
    any thoughts on ai's perform?
    i currently take daa for increase in test.
    dude i used horny goat weed by prolab and got real good results from it daily

  14. I heartily second Maca. Even at 1-3 grams per day, things can get a little crazy. Add in some quality Ginseng and stock up on towels.

  15. LJ100

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan7845
    anyone have any suggestions for a product that you can take everyday to increase libido? i am 48 and looking for an extra boost in libido.
    would like to stay away from stuff you have to take before hand, those work, but are not very spontaneous.
    any thoughts on ai's perform?
    i currently take daa for increase in test.
    Purus labs D-pol it's daa plus nitrates... Keeps ya sturdy. Check the nutra planet site it's 21.99 for a full months supply.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan7845 View Post
    anyone have any suggestions for a product that you can take everyday to increase libido? i am 48 and looking for an extra boost in libido.
    would like to stay away from stuff you have to take before hand, those work, but are not very spontaneous.
    any thoughts on ai's perform?
    i currently take daa for increase in test.
    Sustain Alpha is my favorite libido booster. DAA, Trib are also good.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

    Sustain Alpha is my favorite libido booster. DAA, Trib are also good.
    DAA has credibility.... Tribulus is a hoax

  19. DAA still has hardly any effect on my libido

    Tried d-pol. Got nothing! Apart from explosive ****s.

    I am looking for something too rathe than DAA

  20. Tribulus is not a "hoax" as far as libido is concerned...it can increase it substantially in the short term. It is a giant hoax as far as being a "muscle builder".

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver
    DAA still has hardly any effect on my libido

    Tried d-pol. Got nothing! Apart from explosive ****s.

    I am looking for something too rathe than DAA
    I know the tribulus thing has made many skeptical but something I always enjoyed vitrex and nixon stacked together it's made by nutrex. All smiles.

  22. From things I've tried so far the following are my favorites:

    Maca 3-5g per day
    DAA
    Mucuna pruriens
    Cialis

    Not a fan of Trib, horny goat weed and Ginseng

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Tribulus is not a "hoax" as far as libido is concerned...it can increase it substantially in the short term. It is a giant hoax as far as being a "muscle builder".
    Tribulus is one of the greatest supplement hoaxes of all time. Time and time again tribulus has failed to boost test not only in the hands of the consumer but also in the labs. Tribulus is as much of a testosterone booster as is the big fat red man coming down the chimney once a year. It's a sham

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6

    Tribulus is one of the greatest supplement hoaxes of all time. Time and time again tribulus has failed to boost test not only in the hands of the consumer but also in the labs. Tribulus is as much of a testosterone booster as is the big fat red man coming down the chimney once a year. It's a sham
    It doesn't boost test, hints it doesn't boost libido

  25. Oh well, if we're dealing in hints, then...

    I did not imply that it boosts test and test is not the only hormone involved in libido.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    It doesn't boost test, hints it doesn't boost libido
    Most aphrodisiacs don't boost testosterone

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Oh well, if we're dealing in hints, then...

    I did not imply that it boosts test and test is not the only hormone involved in libido.
    I didn't realize you were an endocrinologist, the bottom line is the only affect one may get from tribulus is the placebo.

  28. is libido normally an issue while BB? (for guys)
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112
    is libido normally an issue while BB? (for guys)
    Some products yes, ass/ph do as well
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Libido product while on PCT?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. BEST LIBIDO PRODUCT
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:03 AM
  3. Any non-hormonal products that LOWER libido?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
  4. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Log in
Log in