libido products

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't got that effect from any fenugreek product I've tried, was kinda hoping for it tho since I've seen a lot of people mention it lol
    it is a little person to person variable. But mountain rose herbs sells the plain non-extract fenugreek seed powder for $4.75 a pound
    http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/f.php#h_fg_p

    so you could try raising dosage till you smelled it $11/lb for maca there too. I've never used either from them, but i buy other things there. A few people mentioned maca and I had forgotten I still had some, at 15g or so a day for the last 5 days it has started cranking up libido a fair bit. if I recall, the combo of the two works well. even at 15g a day of that, a pound lasts a month, and you can probably get good effect at half that dose, I think the normal point recommended is 6g, but the only scooper I had handy was a 15g
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum


  2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it is a little person to person variable. But mountain rose herbs sells the plain non-extract fenugreek seed powder for $4.75 a pound
    http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/f.php#h_fg_p

    so you could try raising dosage till you smelled it $11/lb for maca there too. I've never used either from them, but i buy other things there. A few people mentioned maca and I had forgotten I still had some, at 15g or so a day for the last 5 days it has started cranking up libido a fair bit. if I recall, the combo of the two works well. even at 15g a day of that, a pound lasts a month, and you can probably get good effect at half that dose, I think the normal point recommended is 6g, but the only scooper I had handy was a 15g
    I've purchased product from mountain rose herbs several times; great prices and products.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I think there needs to be a phytotest 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What would you propose as the change? I still have not run it long term. Everytime I start using it, something interupts it and I stop abruptly. I also have the issue of I seem to instantly sweat the maple syrup.
    Forskolin


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Forskolin
    You are a fan of this stack?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. I second Mountain Rose..great vendor. Their Maca is legit and their Rooibos tea is great!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jmorgan7845 View Post
    anyone have any suggestions for a product that you can take everyday to increase libido? i am 48 and looking for an extra boost in libido.
    would like to stay away from stuff you have to take before hand, those work, but are not very spontaneous.
    any thoughts on ai's perform?
    i currently take daa for increase in test.
    Lots of good suggestions here, but I would recommend Mens Advantage by Muscle Feast. E-mail them and ask for a sample.

  7. Have any of you guys given the new sustain alpha a go yet?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  8. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Have any of you guys given the new sustain alpha a go yet?
    Not yet, but it is on my list to try it soon.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    it is a little person to person variable. But mountain rose herbs sells the plain non-extract fenugreek seed powder for $4.75 a pound
    http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/bulkherb/f.php#h_fg_p

    so you could try raising dosage till you smelled it $11/lb for maca there too. I've never used either from them, but i buy other things there. A few people mentioned maca and I had forgotten I still had some, at 15g or so a day for the last 5 days it has started cranking up libido a fair bit. if I recall, the combo of the two works well. even at 15g a day of that, a pound lasts a month, and you can probably get good effect at half that dose, I think the normal point recommended is 6g, but the only scooper I had handy was a 15g
    That is pretty cheap! Hows it taste tho? lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That is pretty cheap! Hows it taste tho? lol
    Neither are bad.

    Also, they have great prices on Beet Root powder, which is an excellent source of nitrates.
  11. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That is pretty cheap! Hows it taste tho? lol
    last i bought was from nutsonline (mountainrose I use to buy coconut oil usually). It doesn't taste bad, is a little chalky and has a slight malt like taste
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  12. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Not yet, but it is on my list to try it soon.
    Hit me with a PM for a coupon when you are ready
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

    Fenugreek naturally has a maple syrup smell. Some individuals note that the smell is excreted through sweat, giving them a maple syrup smell. I seem to notice it, my gf claims it is very faint.
    I smell it through my arm pitts,as weird as that sounds..lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I smell it through my arm pitts,as weird as that sounds..lol
    Not too weird, it would be an area of concentrated sweat.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Hit me with a PM for a coupon when you are ready
    Yup got a 25% off code for it when anyone wants to try it!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Not too weird, it would be an area of concentrated sweat.
    Yeah very true...Its a funny smell,doesnt get through deodorant.But if im home out the shower n sont put on deod,ill stary to smell it slightly...if and when i sweat,its increases..I have to say the stuff makes me horny as hell

  17. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Yup got a 25% off code for it when anyone wants to try it!
    Hit me up with the info,if you dont mind...Please

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Yeah very true...Its a funny smell,doesnt get through deodorant.But if im home out the shower n sont put on deod,ill stary to smell it slightly...if and when i sweat,its increases..I have to say the stuff makes me horny as hell
    Yeah most guys report a fairly high libido while using it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  19. Also, especially with the extract, the boys are incredibly large while taking it.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Also, especially with the extract, the boys are incredibly large while taking it.
    Fenugreek just over night makes my nuts drop

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Also, especially with the extract, the boys are incredibly large while taking it.
    We use testofen with 50% fenuside.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We use testofen with 50% fenuside.
    Yes; the stuff that makes them hang.

  23. What do you think about sarsaparilla and effect of this herb on libido?

  24. Lots of great info in this thread. I tossed up between SNS Trib 750 and Super Saponins for libido boosting..went with SS. What dosage do you guys find effective from Trib?? Thanks

  25. If u have 750mg per capsule I suggest you take 2 per day devided into 2 doses./
    Personally I'm taking 2 g per day and its good for me

  26. I've got maca, tribulus (90% saponins) and tongat Ali 50:1

    Should I be expected some kind of libido increase?

    Was thinking about even adding fadogia
  27. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsbhaver
    I've got maca, tribulus (90% saponins) and tongat Ali 50:1

    Should I be expected some kind of libido increase?

    Was thinking about even adding fadogia
    If you don't from that (at reasonable doses) get a libido boost, there is probably a psychological issue
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  28. Hell yeah...
    I have the same stack but I also added some HGW.

  29. Great thread by the way.

    I've been looking for a good libido booster as well. Bought some Icariin 20% by BCS and no results at all after a week. I would like to add something else to see if I can get my libido going. I'm looking for a good tongkat ali supplement, but seems like a good one costs around $100 which is too much for me. Any suggestion on a good product that isn't too expensive?

    I'm on TRT so I don't need trib, but something else. If your wondering why I need a libido booster while on TRT, well that because I'm on many other hormone replacement with thyroid and adrenals. So ED and Libido are an issue.

    What do you guys suggest?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    If you don't from that (at reasonable doses) get a libido boost, there is probably a psychological issue
    Agreed. If that doesn't rile you up, nothing will and its time to seek some medical support.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Libido product while on PCT?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. BEST LIBIDO PRODUCT
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 08:03 AM
  3. Any non-hormonal products that LOWER libido?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:47 PM
  4. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 11:05 PM
Log in
Log in