libido products

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm using Sustain Alpha right now and it does help with libido depending on dosage. I'm using 8 pumps a day now and with the increased dosage came higher libido. I don't know about applying it directly to the boys though, not sure that would be any different than just applying it to chest, shoulders, and other usual areas. Plus it would be uncomfortable because the stuff doesn't dry right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    The increased vasculature down under may prove useful.
    ^^^It does make a difference many have reported so and I have noticed myself try it T-Bone, and the newer version is very fast drying



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    I didn't realize you were an endocrinologist, the bottom line is the only affect one may get from tribulus is the placebo.

    Well if you say so True, I'm not an endocrinologist, just a lowly biologist. The two are totally different, I mean I just study living systems, biochemistry etc...oh wait, endo's do that too. They just happen to focus on hormones although most of them are forced to deal with diabetic train wrecks these days.

    Numerous studies have been published demonstrating the libido enhancing effects of Tribulus terrestris. Just because it was hyped as a muscle builder in the 80's and 90's and was bought into by individuals like yourself, doesn't mean that the herb itself has absolutely no value. Saponins exert a LH pulse-like effect and also have been shown to increase intracavernous pressure (ICP) in animal studies...both of which are intimately tied to libido. Viagra also increases ICP sans any change hormonal profiles..but I think I've heard of it being used as a libido booster. Probably just a rumor.

    This board prides itself in learning and teaching. I invite you to take part in that process instead of hurling insults and trying to throw your imaginary weight around. Your word is neither law, nor final.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Well if you say so True, I'm not an endocrinologist, just a lowly biologist. The two are totally different, I mean I just study living systems, biochemistry etc...oh wait, endo's do that too. They just happen to focus on hormones although most of them are forced to deal with diabetic train wrecks these days.

    Numerous studies have been published demonstrating the libido enhancing effects of Tribulus terrestris. Just because it was hyped as a muscle builder in the 80's and 90's and was bought into by individuals like yourself, doesn't mean that the herb itself has absolutely no value. Saponins exert a LH pulse-like effect and also have been shown to increase intracavernous pressure (ICP) in animal studies...both of which are intimately tied to libido. Viagra also increases ICP sans any change hormonal profiles..but I think I've heard of it being used as a libido booster. Probably just a rumor.

    This board prides itself in learning and teaching. I invite you to take part in that process instead of hurling insults and trying to throw your imaginary weight around. Your word is neither law, nor final.
    ^^^ True. I've come across several clinical studies demonstrating just this in mice and men. Trib does work as a libido booster both anecdotally and clinically.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Well if you say so True, I'm not an endocrinologist, just a lowly biologist. The two are totally different, I mean I just study living systems, biochemistry etc...oh wait, endo's do that too. They just happen to focus on hormones although most of them are forced to deal with diabetic train wrecks these days.

    Numerous studies have been published demonstrating the libido enhancing effects of Tribulus terrestris. Just because it was hyped as a muscle builder in the 80's and 90's and was bought into by individuals like yourself, doesn't mean that the herb itself has absolutely no value. Saponins exert a LH pulse-like effect and also have been shown to increase intracavernous pressure (ICP) in animal studies...both of which are intimately tied to libido. Viagra also increases ICP sans any change hormonal profiles..but I think I've heard of it being used as a libido booster. Probably just a rumor.

    This board prides itself in learning and teaching. I invite you to take part in that process instead of hurling insults and trying to throw your imaginary weight around. Your word is neither law, nor final.
    BOOM! Trib is FANTASTIC for libido. Does it do anything else? Prob not, but for libido its great.

  5. Vidatest
    Mucuna
    Maca

  6. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321

    ^^^ True. I've come across several clinical studies demonstrating just this in mice and men. Trib does work as a libido booster both anecdotally and clinically.
    Thank you both for your generalizations and bro science. Once you present any study that shows Tribulus actually stimulating the LH in men lets talk. Every scientific Journal and study that has undergone to observe the hormonal effect tribulus has in men has concluded that it has no effect . Until then keep buying your placebos and herbs.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Thank you both for your generalizations and bro science. Once you present any study that shows Tribulus actually stimulating the LH in men lets talk. Every scientific Journal and study that has undergone to observe the hormonal effect tribulus has in men has concluded that it has no effect . Until then keep buying your placebos and herbs.
    I'm confused, why is LH secretion a pre-requisite for improvements in libido? Everyone in this thread is referring to improving libido, not testosterone. Most products implicated in improving libido and fertility do not affect steroidal hormones (i.e. maca, yohimbe).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    Bulk maca.. 5-10g daily. Works wonders!
    Absolutely. This and horny goat weed do it for me.

  9. iforce tripinol!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    I'm confused, why is LH secretion a pre-requisite for improvements in libido? Everyone in this thread is referring to improving libido, not testosterone. Most products implicated in improving libido and fertility do not affect steroidal hormones (i.e. maca, yohimbe).
    Weed makes me horny, therefore it must boost LH and testosterone. Amirite? :-)
    •   
       


  11. Formula-X + L-Dopa has worked best for me when looking for a libido boost.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  12. Tribulus has always worked for me in regards to Libido - As far as a Test Booster I have never seen any benefits that way, So if you want a Libido booster then Trib is great, If you want a real Test booster which will also help in Libido then look elsewhere (AI Sports Testopro is my choice)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I don't know for sure but I remember reading about tribulus when I was alot younger, it was being hyped in all the bb magazines and then I remember reading about it years later and they were saying it was basically all bull crap.
    I recently read the same bro

  14. Best libido stack I have ever used was Testabolan V2, Reverstiol V2, and Titanium. This was hands down a raging libido stack lol


  15. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Best libido stack I have ever use was be Testabolan V2, Reverstiol V2, and Titanium. This was hands down a raging libido stack lol
    So for a great libido boost I should spend about $100? when realistically i can spend about $20 and get a great libido boost???


    Oh wait,your an Iforce rep,lmao

  16. Just smoke a J lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    So for a great libido boost I should spend about $100? when realistically i can spend about $20 and get a great libido boost???


    Oh wait,your an Iforce rep,lmao
    Sorry I didn't realize you started this thread....


  18. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop View Post
    Sorry I didn't realize you started this thread....
    lmao.....has nothing to with it..just read your supper expensive libido boosting stack..then realized..stated my opinion,sorry if your butt hurt!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Oh well, if we're dealing in hints, then...

    I did not imply that it boosts test and test is not the only hormone involved in libido.
    Lol

  20. I've heard Horny Goat Weed.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    lmao.....has nothing to with it..just read your supper expensive libido boosting stack..then realized..stated my opinion,sorry if your butt hurt!!!
    He was not using that stack for libido purposes, I can assure you that. He used that stack to build muscle, and noticed a drastic increase in libido. Most people here, being a bodybuilding forum would love to increase muscle mass along with there libido together.

    Although your opinion has been stated, it proves nothing as that stack was not recommended as a sole, libido boosting protocol. Now, my butt hurts just typing that!

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  22. I can attest to the statement above I recently came off a nice stack from I-force .. Retrevisol , intimidate , testabolan , hemavol , maximize .. Great stack leaned out tremdously .. Sorry for te misspelled words driving in traffic

  23. Quote Originally Posted by papo6167 View Post
    I can attest to the statement above I recently came off a nice stack from I-force .. Retrevisol , intimidate , testabolan , hemavol , maximize .. Great stack leaned out tremdously .. Sorry for te misspelled words driving in traffic
    Thanks brother! I but you had some nice results running that epic stack!


  24. Had a massive libido boost from intimidate and tv2... Daa seems to do the trick for me as well. Very nice
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6 View Post
    Thank you both for your generalizations and bro science. Once you present any study that shows Tribulus actually stimulating the LH in men lets talk. Every scientific Journal and study that has undergone to observe the hormonal effect tribulus has in men has concluded that it has no effect . Until then keep buying your placebos and herbs.
    The discussion was about libido and therefore, trib was suggested for it. You can keep painting yourself into an ideological corner with your pretend adherence to science and insistence that "hormones are the only cause of libido", but really you just reveal your naiveté when it comes to herbal supplementation. Phytochemicals don't have to elicit a hormonal response...they can be read as THE hormonal response by the body, amongst numerous other biochemical pathways and possibilities. Icarin from horny goat weed is treated like test in the body right down to being metabolized into estrogen-like substance. Does HGW raise test? No, but it behaves like test in the body to some extent.

    Your supposed expertise in these matters is, in fact, a placebo, i.e. Muscle Mag Article "Scientist".

  26. I will add that CEL PCT Assist is an amazing libido aid (on or off cycle) and fantastic for overall health and hormone levels. Totally forgot about this gem but I think I'm gonna run it again soon.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I will add that CEL PCT Assist is an amazing libido aid (on or off cycle) and fantastic for overall health and hormone levels. Totally forgot about this gem but I think I'm gonna run it again soon.
    Are you going to cycle Dr.Cooper?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Are you going to cycle Dr.Cooper?
    I heard he is gonna straight roid it up

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Are you going to cycle Dr.Cooper?
    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I heard he is gonna straight roid it up
    Nah, I'm natty. PCT Assist is a fantastic testosterone booster/AI, health support, libido aid, etc...

  30. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Nah, I'm natty.
    My hero (oh so homo) is still living up to expectations! Now write me a prescription for infinite Bronkaids!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Libido product while on PCT?
    By Xpballer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 02:32 PM
  2. BEST LIBIDO PRODUCT
    By jbray in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:03 AM
  3. Any non-hormonal products that LOWER libido?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-09-2009, 06:47 PM
  4. TREN PRODUCTS VS LIBIDO
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 12:05 AM
Log in
Log in