Test booster ideas??

T

Tboz

Banned
Awards
I was going to get a test booster and was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. I seen a lot that were fairly high priced, I don't want to spend a ton.

I'm currently coming off pct. running creatine only

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For cheap and effective....Erase + DAA

Erase to modulate estrogen and cortisol

DAA to increase testosterone

Erase to make this increased testosterone more effective by not allowing it to convert to estrogen

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I was going to get a test booster and was wondering if anyone had some good suggestions. I seen a lot that were fairly high priced, I don't want to spend a ton.

We have Dpol which is DAA enhanced with Nitrates for the sickest, long lasting pump you will have. You get a months worth for around 20$ can't go wrong. We also have Recycle which boosts test but decreases estro levels to combat those sides... Keeps you lean, dry and skyrockets your libido ;-)

rehj

rehj

Awards

If you're looking for cheap then DAA is the way to go. I typically go with plain ole SNS DAA but dpol gets a ton of good reviews as well. Running an AI with DAA makes for an awesome natty cycle. Erase is my favorite and can be found for cheap right now too.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
formx by lg sciences is daa based plus an estrogen blocker

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA is cheap. Its effective, i can't use it but i like Neogenix Supremacy and Erase for a stack. But there is plenty of good options out there anymore at fairly reasonable prices.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sns daa
AI testopro

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Erase Pro + DAA

Erase is good but the ''pro version'' (lol) is much stronger IMO

Remember that your lifestyle effects your hormone levels too, you have to have a good diet and train hard to get the most out of your supplements

O

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I prefer the original Erase over Erase Pro because it allows you to dose it over the day to keep hormone levels more consistent.

Currently, my favorite DAA product is FRL Reboot, it has 25 mg of the main ingredient in Erase per serving (doses 2x a day) + DAA + cortisol control.

If you just want DAA then Testforce or Dpol is my recommendation.

C

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Erase + DAA is one of the most cost effective ways to go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i ran a bottle of purus dpol and it blew away regular daa...

another good one is athletix formulax...

either one with a good ai like erase or formestane should give some great results......

what cycle did you run, and what was your pct?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm seeing alot of positive comments on dpol. I think I wanna try some.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA + some Division 1 would be dirt cheap and very effective. Division 1 is on sale right now for $16.99.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with any of these.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're looking for cheap then DAA is the way to go. I typically go with plain ole SNS DAA but dpol gets a ton of good reviews as well. Running an AI with DAA makes for an awesome natty cycle. Erase is my favorite and can be found for cheap right now too.

Erase to make this increased testosterone more effective by not allowing it to convert to estrogen
Erase Pro + DAA

Erase is good but the ''pro version'' (lol) is much stronger IMO

Remember that your lifestyle effects your hormone levels too, you have to have a good diet and train hard to get the most out of your supplements
Erase + DAA is one of the most cost effective ways to go.

I agree with all of these guys!

W

weightsiwield

Awards
I ran primaforce daa + triazole and had some amazing strength gains!

Z

zendog

Awards
My vote goes to any of the Deisel Test products. They are awesome. I'm using daa and erase right now and to be honest i'm not noticing much at all.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Look into our products of Free Test/HgH-Up/IGF-2. There have been some great feedback for each of them. I'm using IGF-2 right now, and LOVING it.

David
Team APPNUT

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
so far all have given great suggestions. DAA has plenty of evidence behind it, and a free test optimizer is always a good item to throw in the mix. Something like DAA and Division 1 or Intimidate (which is NMDA, a different form of DAA) and Testabolan v2 (acetyl l-carnitine to help increase androgen receptor response, 3,4 divanil to optimize free test levels) would be a great stack.

Check out some of the logs on Intimidate + Testabolan, people loved the results they got from those 2 products stacked together :) and feel free to message with any specific questions

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
We have Dpol which is DAA enhanced with Nitrates for the sickest, long lasting pump you will have. You get a months worth for around 20$ can't go wrong.

100% agree with this

Last edited:
murk01

murk01

Awards
I have ran DAA and other test booster with different AI's.
I'm currently running DAA and BPS Formasurge. I wish I took blood test b4 and after. Because this is the first time I have had results that are so noticeable. It would have been nice to see it on paper.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
so far all have given great suggestions. DAA has plenty of evidence behind it, and a free test optimizer is always a good item to throw in the mix. Something like DAA and Division 1 or Intimidate (which is NMDA, a different form of DAA) and Testabolan v2 (acetyl l-carnitine to help increase androgen receptor response, 3,4 divanil to optimize free test levels) would be a great stack.

Check out some of the logs on Intimidate + Testabolan, people loved the results they got from those 2 products stacked together :) and feel free to message with any specific questions
You know, I think I've corrected iForce reps on the purpose of ALCAR close to 6 times now lol

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
You know, I think I've corrected iForce reps on the purpose of ALCAR close to 6 times now lol
ALCAR affects the NMDA receptor, LCLT affects androgen receptor density. my bad, should have double checked my post

python93

python93

Awards

Do you need to run PCT after this stack?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALCAR affects the NMDA receptor, LCLT affects androgen receptor density. my bad, should have double checked my post
No harm no foul :D

ALCAR may sensitize NMDA receptors, while LCLT sensitizes androgen receptors. Both ingredients are win!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
From what brands do I get Erase and Daa from?
PES Erase is a product and DAA you don't have to over complicate. We have a great product (my personal fav) called Dpol by Purus labs. For around 20 bucks you get a months supply. 3 pills a day and you get a full daily dose of DAA + added Nitrates for the best pump of your life if you like that full vascular look ;-)

python93

python93

Awards
PES Erase is a product and DAA you don't have to over complicate. We have a great product (my personal fav) called Dpol by Purus labs. For around 20 bucks you get a months supply. 3 pills a day and you get a full daily dose of DAA + added Nitrates for the best pump of your life if you like that full vascular look ;-)
That full vascular look throughout the day? or during the workout?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Erase would be a great addition to this as it will keep you dry

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do you think it will be ok for me to take it since I'm 19
Also will it be ok to also stack this with a fat burner?
Your in your prime I don't believe you will get much from a test booster. Stick to strict diet and if your lookin at supps, try some creatine and an anti e

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Do you think it will be ok for me to take it since I'm 19
Also will it be ok to also stack this with a fat burner?
Pick up some ConDense for the nitrate pumps and energy and maybe a good GDA. My favorite is slinshot by Purus. Food pumps brah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE

python93

python93

Awards
Pick up some ConDense for the nitrate pumps and energy and maybe a good GDA. My favorite is slinshot by Purus. Food pumps brah
I tend to gain weight very quick (fat) (but also muscle) so I'm looking for a good fat burner and Anti-estrogen...
What do you recommend?
I was on cyclo bolan for about a month and I felt great (more lean)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tend to gain weight very quick (fat) (but also muscle) so I'm looking for a good fat burner and Anti-estrogen...
What do you recommend?
SEE POST#38

python93

python93

Awards
Your in your prime I don't believe you will get much from a test booster. Stick to strict diet and if your lookin at supps, try some creatine and an anti e
Also is slinshot like the Glycobol of Anabolic Innovations?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
What do you recommend?
PES Erase, Purus Recycle or Athletix Licogenix for the anti e.
Fat burner... My choice would be FatSmack XR with PES Alpha T2

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Also is slinshot like the Glycobol of Anabolic Innovations?
Yes but its a single scientifically proven ingredient. I'm addicted lol keeps me lean without the boosts from high carb meals

python93

python93

Awards
I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions. I do my research and all that but sometimes it's better that I look to you guys.
What is an aromatase inhibitor? (What does it do)

Z

zendog

Awards
Look into our products of Free Test/HgH-Up/IGF-2. There have been some great feedback for each of them. I'm using IGF-2 right now, and LOVING it.

David
Team APPNUT
Igf-2 and deisel test are my top two test boosters

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm sorry I'm asking so many questions. I do my research and all that but sometimes it's better that I look to you guys.
What is an aromatase inhibitor? (What does it do)
Your fine bro! That's what we are here for. Aromatase inhibitor prevents estro sides and acts as a corrosion suppressant. Dries you out

python93

python93

Awards
Your fine bro! That's what we are here for. Aromatase inhibitor prevents estro sides and acts as a corrosion suppressant. Dries you out
Ok so to finish off what supplements would you recommend me to stack for about 2 months including fat burner, anti e, ai, (plus slinshot)
Considering my diet is on point and I take ON whey Gold Standard and Vitamin Shoppe Creatine Mono.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SlinShot, Erase, FatSmack XR, Alpha T2 and ConDense with a proper multi and fish oils. Should be good to go!