Test booster ideas??

python93

python93

Awards
SlinShot, Erase, FatSmack XR, Alpha T2 and ConDense with a proper multi and fish oils. Should be good to go!
And no PCT required afterwards right. Thanks man you were such a great help

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And no PCT required afterwards right. Thanks man you were such a great help
Nope and not a problem! That's personally what I would use... We all have our own opinions but I'm Lovin the idea

Tboz

Banned
Awards
Well with all the great things being said. I ordered my erase daa It should be here by Friday.

I'll post up later with some results

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
I personally dont advise DAA due to it sending me a bit... mental.
However I do recommend Erase and also REALLY recommend iForce Reversatrol as its been shown to bounce people back in a PCT, so it works really well.

Im going that next month

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what brands do I get Erase and Daa from?
Erase is by PES. Many companies now have DAA but I use and like SNS because I know the quality is top notch and we use the exact clinical based dosing.

TRANSDERMAL FORMESTANE
One of my favorites! This with some DAA makes for a great combo imo. I like using these in my pct.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally dont advise DAA due to it sending me a bit... mental.
However I do recommend Erase and also REALLY recommend iForce Reversatrol as its been shown to bounce people back in a PCT, so it works really well.

Im going that next month
Thanks, iforce reversatrol seems to get looked over in this category.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Erase is by PES. Many companies now have DAA but I use and like SNS because I know the quality is top notch and we use the exact clinical based dosing.

One of my favorites! This with some DAA makes for a great combo imo. I like using these in my pct.
formestane has been out of the spotlight for awhile so some of the new guys might not be familiar with it, but us older guys know it kicks some serious ass!!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
formestane has been out of the spotlight for awhile so some of the new guys might not be familiar with it, but us older guys know it kicks some serious ass!!!!
Definitely. I still have a bottle sitting on my shelf beckoning to me.

*Reversitol
lol, I have to add to that with some that I've seen, Dexaprine instead of DexapriMe.

python93

python93

Awards
All of the members here seem to know a lot about this stuff.
Did you guys all graduate with a degree in kinesiology? Lol seriously

standon23

Awards
lots of reading on this board and you pick up stuff...the main goal is to know the broscience from the actual science^^