Is there a supp to STOP T-bone's thread bumping?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are there 10 year old threads that are irrelevant being bumped with nonsense comments?

Ask T-bone.
lol maybe is bored?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are there 10 year old threads that are irrelevant being bumped with nonsense comments?

Ask T-bone.
lol maybe is bored?

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol???

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
T-Bone doesn't hang out on the weekends and I would assume he is trying to enlighten the younger crowd.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol is not a supplement; that will require this thread to be moved to the anabolics subforum.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think 2,4-dinitrophenol will stop tbone from bumping anything ever again :D

onaivas

Awards
Can someone answer this because I started a thread, but it seems to have fallen into the abyss w zero responses....tnx

Can you tell me the difference between these two versions of semorelin forte, which is better, and why. I'm taking 1iu a night, or 20 on the insulin needle. I also take 1iu of HCG twice a week and Cyp 100mg once a week. I'm 36 and have been on test and HCG like this for years now with no stopping, and just started the semorelin last month. Semorelin makes me tremendously hungry as soon as I take it. I used to sweat when I first started for about 5 minutes, but that no longer happens.

This is the tri blend I use now: SERMORELIN FORTE PLUS (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG)

This is the tri blend another HRT clinic uses: SERMORELIN FORTE (6MG) + GHRP-6 (3MG) + GHRP-2 (15MG)

Getting ready to place new order, so I need to know as soon as possible.

Thanks

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Can someone answer this because I started a thread, but it seems to have fallen into the abyss w zero responses....tnx

Can you tell me the difference between these two versions of semorelin forte, which is better, and why. I'm taking 1iu a night, or 20 on the insulin needle. I also take 1iu of HCG twice a week and Cyp 100mg once a week. I'm 36 and have been on test and HCG like this for years now with no stopping, and just started the semorelin last month. Semorelin makes me tremendously hungry as soon as I take it. I used to sweat when I first started for about 5 minutes, but that no longer happens.

This is the tri blend I use now: SERMORELIN FORTE PLUS (9MG) + GHRP-6 (9MG) + GHRP-2 (9MG)

This is the tri blend another HRT clinic uses: SERMORELIN FORTE (6MG) + GHRP-6 (3MG) + GHRP-2 (15MG)

Thanks
this has nothing to do with T-bones dementia problems.....please help keep this thread on track by not asking random questions which have nothing to do with the threads title.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemons

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
now there is a proper contribution to the thread. Let me ask you, would lemon flavored focus XT for instance, do the trick? or must it be ACTUAL lemons?
Lemon RecoverPro

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
If you want a legitimate answer, post this in the male anti-aging subforum for the best chance.

Otherwise, Indiana Jones.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the T-Bone is just lacking some seasonings. Maybe a little season salt, some garlic, liquid mesquite smoke, pepper and some Jack Daniels.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao this cracked me up!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Provigil

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both garbage. Update your signature too please.
I heard Purus really wanted to purchase the rights to all PMS Black Label supps . . . you will then be pimping that ish left and right.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about cyanide?

I don't think it is classed as a supplement though...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

steppinRazor

Awards
you gonna log it?? ;)

haha.. i would like to hear your thoughts on it if you do try this stuff.
i might give it a go as soon as im off paper..

onaivas

Awards
If you want a legitimate answer, post this in the male anti-aging subforum for the best chance.

Otherwise, Indiana Jones.
I did that already and got zero responses. Doesn't anyone use semorelin?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was thinking about this question all day.....and came up with ....shoot him with a tranquilizer dart, with enough tranq to stop an elephant. OR....just shoot him with a bullet, or two, or three.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pizza

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No Papa Johns?
that pizza just tastes like shyt to me anymore. haven't had it in years. Dominos used to be bland as hell, but now they improved the pizza greatly. the philly cheesesteak pizza is retardedly good also, but that is not really pizza is it? :D.....we got a few mom n' pop pizza places around here that are really good....most from NY, even though i hate NY I like their pizza lol....