Is there a supp to STOP T-bone's thread bumping?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
that pizza just tastes like shyt to me anymore. haven't had it in years. Dominos used to be bland as hell, but now they improved the pizza greatly. the philly cheesesteak pizza is retardedly good also, but that is not really pizza is it? :D.....we got a few mom n' pop pizza places around here that are really good....most from NY, even though i hate NY I like their pizza lol....
Yeah x2.

I may have some pizza tomorrow.
-on a said note I'll get back to you on that count tomorrow before the evening. ;)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah x2.

I may have some pizza tomorrow.
-on a said note I'll get back to you on that count tomorrow before the evening. ;)
yeah no rush....don't need it for 2-3 weeks anyways. But I do pizza every monday, all the places have specials on monday around here...plus its my one for sure day off each week (have other days off but it varies). Pizza bloats me up good, so probably does the same to you since you are the AM bloat man :D

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard Purus really wanted to purchase the rights to all PMS Black Label supps . . . you will then be pimping that ish left and right.
PMS Black Liver line is much too lucrative to sell out though.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I still stick by my tranquilizer dart with enough tranq to stop a full grown (angry) elephant....completely humane, we do it with animals all the time and they are intelligent creatures....and the (most likely lethal) dose of tranq probably won't kill him, just put him in a coma for about a year or so (which would quell the bump problem nicely).

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very proud of all of your efforts and enthusiasm! Problem-solving is a form of critical thinking that is important for all of us to develop. I hope that T-Bone will try to help himself so Warbird does not have to show up uninvited . . . T-Bone, you have been given the tools, now it is up to you to make the change.

Getting back into teacher-mode as students are back to class on Wed.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very proud of all of your efforts and enthusiasm! Problem-solving is a form of critical thinking that is important for all of us to develop. I hope that T-Bone will try to help himself so Warbird does not have to show up uninvited . . . T-Bone, you have been given the tools, now it is up to you to make the change.

Getting back into teacher-mode as students are back to class on Wed.
can I have a hall pass?