Advice on SNS X-gels

  1. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Advice on SNS X-gels


    I've been out of the gym for about 10 weeks undertaking no exercise whatsoever. I have lost a lot of muscle and strength. However I resume training in a couple of weeks and was wondering whether I would benefit at all from supplementing with x-gels immediately upon resuming training or should I leave the x-gels until 3-4 weeks into the regime once my body has adapted and is responding to the training.

    Thanks,

    Saghir.

  2. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,623
    Rep Power
    695953
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    30.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would leave it until a month or two after getting back in the gym.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  3. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks Warbird! Anxious to start the recom, AAv2 and X-gels stack.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211242
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01 View Post
    I would leave it until a month or two after getting back in the gym.
    Great advice. It is nice to make sure you and your body are back in full mode again.

    Good Luck bud.
    I'm Back...
  5. Elite Member
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,540
    Rep Power
    1148463
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by warbird01
    I would leave it until a month or two after getting back in the gym.
    Yes I would echo this. Maybe even a bit longer.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  6. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks guys. Other than basics any other supp that would be useful at this stage? What about Agmatine?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211242
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    85.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks guys. Other than basics any other supp that would be useful at this stage? What about Agmatine?
    Agmatine would be fine. I would just use a good preworkout to get you back into things.
    I'm Back...
  8. New Member
    rehj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    137
    Rep Power
    44576
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    8.13%

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    I've been out of the gym for about 10 weeks undertaking no exercise whatsoever. I have lost a lot of muscle and strength. However I resume training in a couple of weeks and was wondering whether I would benefit at all from supplementing with x-gels immediately upon resuming training or should I leave the x-gels until 3-4 weeks into the regime once my body has adapted and is responding to the training.

    Thanks,

    Saghir.
    I'd get yourself back into the swing of things for 2-3 months and then start introducing supplements such as X-gels. ArA is a great supplement but I would hold off until your body adapts to getting back into serious weight training. A decent pre WO, the staples, and food are what you should focus on for the first 90 days.
  9. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Thanks guys. Other than basics any other supp that would be useful at this stage? What about Agmatine?
    Agmatine sulfate has been purported to have synergistic effects with ArA [as in X Gels].

    Other things that might stack nicely from Serious Nutrition Solutions include TTA-500 [stock up on this, as it's a discontinued SKU], Leucine, PLCAR-500, and ALCAR-500.

    I have some of each on hand for when I start running my X Gels!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  10. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I have been running X-Gels as part of a bigger stack containing many of the other supplements mentioned above. I would recommend two things for you:

    1. Give yourself a good 4-6 weeks of getting back in the gym lifting before starting X-Gels. You want to get your strength and stamina up as well as making sure all of your connective tissue is strong enough to support additional loads during your X-Gel cycle.

    2. Pick up a good joint supplement such as Osteo-Sport and/or Cissus to use along with the X-Gels (just dose away from your X-Gels). Your joints will thank you for it.
  11. Elite Member
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,824
    Rep Power
    767475
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would wait, until you get back to where you were. It should not take that long.

    Mike
  12. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,394
    Rep Power
    116676
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    82.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks guys. Appreciate everyone's help. I guess I'll just have to wait...:-(
  13. Senior Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    856849
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Agmatine sulfate has been purported to have synergistic effects with ArA [as in X Gels].

    Other things that might stack nicely from Serious Nutrition Solutions include TTA-500 [stock up on this, as it's a discontinued SKU], Leucine, PLCAR-500, and ALCAR-500.

    I have some of each on hand for when I start running my X Gels!
    How does Agmatine go with ArA? I've read GMS and LCLT, but haven't read about Agmatine and ArA.
  14. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    How does Agmatine go with ArA? I've read GMS and LCLT, but haven't read about Agmatine and ArA.
    I've been running an X-Gels log and use 1g Agmatine along with GMS and ALCAR and I am loving it! It's been a little over two weeks and it is really starting to produce results. You should try it - you won't be sorry!
  15. Senior Member
    blacklac's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Power
    856849
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    3.45%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

    Well, I have 2 bottles of ArA, tub of GMS, tub of ALCAR and Anavite for LCLT. I always have HemaVol on hand, so I do have some Agmatine. I was just curious how they work together.

    Waiting to finish up my Anabeta+Erase+Endosurge stack though.
  16. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Well, I have 2 bottles of ArA, tub of GMS, tub of ALCAR and Anavite for LCLT. I always have HemaVol on hand, so I do have some Agmatine. I was just curious how they work together.

    Waiting to finish up my Anabeta+Erase+Endosurge stack though.
    Coop would be the one to turn to for the highly scientific answer regarding the synergy between ArA + agmatine sulfate.

    Hemavol would be an incredible product to stack with X Gels, as it contains a solid dose of both GMS and agmatine - you can hardly ask for more than that. Throw it a carnitine salt [their Compete would be good for this, but I personally use ALCAR every day and as such would just use that] and you're more than set for some nice gains!
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  17. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Coop would be the one to turn to for the highly scientific answer regarding the synergy between ArA + agmatine sulfate.

    Hemavol would be an incredible product to stack with X Gels, as it contains a solid dose of both GMS and agmatine - you can hardly ask for more than that. Throw it a carnitine salt [their Compete would be good for this, but I personally use ALCAR every day and as such would just use that] and you're more than set for some nice gains!
    I think , if I am not mistaken he could go with:

    PWO:

    10 caps X-gels
    2 scoops Hemavol
    1g LCLT
    1g ALCAR

    So for 2g carnitine salts , 1g agmatine and enough ArA. I am just guessing but I myself would run it that way.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  18. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I think , if I am not mistaken he could go with:

    PWO:

    10 caps X-gels
    2 scoops Hemavol
    1g LCLT
    1g ALCAR

    So for 2g carnitine salts , 1g agmatine and enough ArA. I am just guessing but I myself would run it that way.
    I will raise you 10 X-Gels and 1 TTA-500....and 1g of calcium.
  19. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I will raise you 10 X-Gels and 1 TTA-500....and 1g of calcium.
    The gram of calcium is only required of he is having a high Zinc diet, if not its not needed to block it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  20. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    The gram of calcium is only required of he is having a high Zinc diet, if not its not needed to block it.
    True, but it certainly doesn't hurt and there are lots of sources of zinc out there. Some people just won't give up their OT and other supps that contain extra zinc. For me the calcium is worthwhile with the 20 X-Gel dose. Certainly the cheapest piece of the stack!
  21. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    True, but it certainly doesn't hurt and there are lots of sources of zinc out there. Some people just won't give up their OT and other supps that contain extra zinc. For me the calcium is worthwhile with the 20 X-Gel dose. Certainly the cheapest piece of the stack!
    True, I am not on a multi , or powdered food or anything either so I just don't worry about it. I woulds say to add 3 scoops of GlycerGrow to that anyway...a bit more GMS wouldn't hurt.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  22. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    True, I am not on a multi , or powdered food or anything either so I just don't worry about it. I woulds say to add 3 scoops of GlycerGrow to that anyway...a bit more GMS wouldn't hurt.
    I'm doing exactly that and using Clout in lieu of Hemavol since it also has ALCAR.
  23. Elite Member
    Celorza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,552
    Rep Power
    2428710
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm doing exactly that and using Clout in lieu of Hemavol since it also has ALCAR.
    That sounds like a recipe for success.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  24. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I think , if I am not mistaken he could go with:

    PWO:

    10 caps X-gels
    2 scoops Hemavol
    1g LCLT
    1g ALCAR

    So for 2g carnitine salts , 1g agmatine and enough ArA. I am just guessing but I myself would run it that way.
    That looks excellent to my eye.

    Wade approved!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I will raise you 10 X-Gels and 1 TTA-500....and 1g of calcium.
    This also has my blessing.

    I am generally against vitamin C in a periworkout context, as per the teachings of Coop, but it makes sense in this context.

    While not absolutely necessary unless he has several other zinc sources throughout his daily diet and/or supplement regimen, it's a cheap bit of insurance when combined with higher doses of X Gels, especially if he's taking a multi or consuming zinc-rich whole foods.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  25. Advanced Member
    UncleWade's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    519
    Rep Power
    250373
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    76.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I'm doing exactly that and using Clout in lieu of Hemavol since it also has ALCAR.
    Great minds must think alike, I've been doing the same thing when using X Gels.

    Clout is one of the greatest all-in-one formulations available, IMHO.
    iFORCE NUTRITION REPRESENTATIVE

    iTRAIN. iCOMPETE. iDOMINATE.
  26. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292332
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    Great minds must think alike, I've been doing the same thing when using X Gels.

    Clout is one of the greatest all-in-one formulations available, IMHO.
    This was my first tub of Clout and I really dig it. That's not to say Hemavol isn't awesome too, but in this particular case Clout works better for me since I can get my GMS and Agmatine from other sources. I am burning through my Agmatine though lifting 5 times per week now. I need SNS to run a promo for one of those 100g tubs of Agmatine soon!
  27. New Member
    Callejul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    4430
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.25%

    Clout for the win!!!!
  28. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50223
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I need SNS to run a promo for one of those 100g tubs of Agmatine soon!
    Hmmm, let's think about that
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-03-2003, 03:36 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:01 PM
  3. Need advice on my "stack"
    By AlexParty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2003, 01:34 PM
  4. Advice on cycle for 4-ADerm
    By GuyinLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 10:54 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in