Test powder

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody else running this? I starting my DAA cycle with my SNS DAA to get rid of the last few caps and it was awesome. But today I started test powder and I didn't get that rush I usually get from caps. Anybody else notice this?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
starting my first dose tonight, will let you know

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was wondering how this stacked up. I've tried a lot of different products but never this one. How do you think it does compared to other products? I want to hear your feedback concerning this product. I would start a log with the product and log all of your results so others can follow.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering how this stacked up. I've tried a lot of different products but never this one. How do you think it does compared to other products? I want to hear your feedback concerning this product. I would start a log with the product and log all of your results so others can follow.
Yeah I thought about it. I'll start it tomorrow then. Good idea. Like I said SNS DAA was awesome. SNS agmatine was awesome. Test powder I liked the agmatine effect but not the DAA effect

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody else running this? I starting my DAA cycle with my SNS DAA to get rid of the last few caps and it was awesome. But today I started test powder and I didn't get that rush I usually get from caps. Anybody else notice this?
What kind of rush do you get from caps?

I've used a few different DAA products but never felt an immediate reaction.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
What kind of rush do you get from caps?

I've used a few different DAA products but never felt an immediate reaction.
Within 30-60 minutes my libido starting going up as well as the alpha male feeling did as well

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never get an instant rush from DAA...takes 3-4 days.

Test Powder has a full 3000mg+ grams of DAA so...thats more than plenty

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The rush is likely the nootropic effect of DAA. Co-administration with agmatine will lessen this effect to a degree.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that SNS DAA is Sodium DAA whereas Test Powder is bulk DAA. The trials showing the 42% increase in test when using DAA were using Sodium DAA. There are quite a few people who don't get any effects from bulk DAA but only get them from Sodium DAA.

I get exactly the same feeling as you when taking SNS DAA (libido increase/alpha male feeling) and just stick to this form of DAA rather than messing about with the bulk stuff as it works and it's a cheap.

TBH I've been wondering what all the fuss is about the Test Powder. I've nothing against USP but a prop blend with bulk DAA and Agmatine doesn't seem anything spectacular. It's not as if these ingredients are new and have just been brought to market. Why not just use SNS DAA and SNS Agmatine? Both have been proven to work by numerous people, you know that you are getting the best product quality and there's no prob blend.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well if ur wondering, guess u won't know unless u try it. Lots of logs, with a lot of positive feedback. I can't say personally as I just started it but I'm not going to rip something I haven't tried. By the why the taste of TP is awesome!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't aware I was 'ripping' the product but just asking why there was such a fuss about it. I suppose on AM that amounts to the same thing where a USP product is concerned :nono:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Well when your advice is too stick with another company's product because it's cheap and works it sounds like your implying test powder doesn't. My opinion is if a person hasn't tried something, they shouldn't be giving out opinions on it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget that SNS DAA is Sodium DAA whereas Test Powder is bulk DAA. The trials showing the 42% increase in test when using DAA were using Sodium DAA. There are quite a few people who don't get any effects from bulk DAA but only get them from Sodium DAA.

I get exactly the same feeling as you when taking SNS DAA (libido increase/alpha male feeling) and just stick to this form of DAA rather than messing about with the bulk stuff as it works and it's a cheap.

TBH I've been wondering what all the fuss is about the Test Powder. I've nothing against USP but a prop blend with bulk DAA and Agmatine doesn't seem anything spectacular. It's not as if these ingredients are new and have just been brought to market. Why not just use SNS DAA and SNS Agmatine? Both have been proven to work by numerous people, you know that you are getting the best product quality and there's no prob blend.
You can't go wrong with SNS.

Agmatine and DAA are not prob blended and you forgot to list the other 5 compounds in the product that are vital to it's success.

NutraPlanet will have Test Powder for sale Tuesday for 34.99 with a very cool 3 and 1 shaker for FREE! 5 days only.

Reactions: mw1
freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Sns makes good products, haven't tried them all but a couple. I would like to try focus xt

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Sns makes good products, haven't tried them all but a couple. I would like to try focus xt
I will say the taste is awesome as well. I bought test powder because I liked how it was a DAA and agmatine in one plus some l carnitine. Maybe I'm jumping the gun. I'm gonna start a log because I love ad3 pct. great night sleep plus felt drier when I woke up

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always enjoyed USP's products myself this was honestly the first one I didn't get for the IC because my stomach is so sensitive to DAA. But the profile is certainly very nice.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I've always enjoyed USP's products myself this was honestly the first one I didn't get for the IC because my stomach is so sensitive to DAA. But the profile is certainly very nice.
I was pumped it came with c20 since I ran it before and loved it

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Well if ur wondering, guess u won't know unless u try it. Lots of logs, with a lot of positive feedback. I can't say personally as I just started it but I'm not going to rip something I haven't tried. By the why the taste of TP is awesome!
i feel you on the "awesome taste". everytime i get thirsty i want some testpwder:alcoholic:

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
im intrigued with testpowder from usp labs and evotest by bsn

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Usp makes great products. Now if we can get a great stack put together like c20, test powder, and powerfull for us folks at AM for a good price ;). Oh yeah let's call it the "get up and be an animal stack".

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Usp makes great products. Now if we can get a great stack put together like c20, test powder, and powerfull for us folks at AM for a good price ;). Oh yeah let's call it the "get up and be an animal stack".
USP reps can correct me if im wrong but it looks like Test Powder almost has Powerfull built inside the formula

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
USP reps can correct me if im wrong but it looks like Test Powder almost has Powerfull built inside the formula
Yep looks like it. The safed musli has testosterone-mimetic effects on androgenic parameters, and it also enhances sleep quality in combination with l-dopa, so the combination may still be worthwhile.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Test Powder during the day and PowerFull at night...badda bing badda boom
You read my mind!

I'm on my 2nd run of Test Powder. Except this time I added Erase Pro w/breakfast and Powerfull @ 2 caps pre bed. LEGIT STACK after just two weeks so far.

PES/USP/NUTRA should put together a stack with these three.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test Powder is a 98% extract of Mucuna and Powerfull is a broader spectrum that enhances sleep quality and GH release..

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep looks like it. The safed musli has testosterone-mimetic effects on androgenic parameters, and it also enhances sleep quality in combination with l-dopa, so the combination may still be worthwhile.
Chlorophytum is sexy for sleep or sex...

S or S

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering why USP recommends 6 days on 1 day off for Test Powder. Why not just stay on 7 days a week?
I wondered this as well maybe tolerance to agmatine? Doubtful though

gmanall

Awards
Gotta say I'm loving this stuff, the main alpha feeling seems to have worn off after 1-2 weeks but still I enjoy it. Got it IC release with powerful samples, taking it just to get weird dreams it's awesome!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say I'm loving this stuff, the main alpha feeling seems to have worn off after 1-2 weeks but still I enjoy it. Got it IC release with powerful samples, taking it just to get weird dreams it's awesome!
Yeah it's not bad man. I like the pump best honestly. Been out of agmatine for a while so it was nice. I took my SNS DAA today since I had to take a day off off from tp. I have the rush in libido but not the same pumped feeling as tp. Guess I can't win

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which of the extra ingredients is responsible for lowering estrogen? I believe I read that in the IC release.. I'm waiting til November to start my bulk and will be using TP to kick it off followed by anabeta elite.. Saw natty in here so had to give the pes love. Maybe I could get a powder month and add alphamine to test powder?!

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Which of the extra ingredients is responsible for lowering estrogen? I believe I read that in the IC release.. I'm waiting til November to start my bulk and will be using TP to kick it off followed by anabeta elite.. Saw natty in here so had to give the pes love. Maybe I could get a powder month and add alphamine to test powder?!
Awesome! Maybe through some AP in there :) I added tropinol to it and can't say I noticed much

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Test Powder is a 98% extract of Mucuna and Powerfull is a broader spectrum that enhances sleep quality and GH release..
Perfect! I agree that there is so much more to mucuna pruriens than l-dopa, but in a daa product, that's all I really want.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Garcinia Mangostana has been shown to have aromatase inhibitory activity.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would you take it as described on the label?
No, I'd take it 7 days a week and dose it upon rising rather than preworkout since L-dopa + my usual preworkout (EC stack) is potentially dangerous.

John33

Awards
No, I'd take it 7 days a week and dose it upon rising rather than preworkout since L-dopa + my usual preworkout (EC stack) is potentially dangerous.
Would you take it for 4 weeks or longer? Is L-dopa + a stimulant (Drive, Black Cats or just caffeine) a dangerous combination, too?

What do you think about Mass FX vs. Test Powder? I am looking for a new test booster to try. Thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Would you take it for 4 weeks or longer? Is L-dopa + a stimulant (Drive, Black Cats or just caffeine) a dangerous combination, too?

What do you think about Mass FX vs. Test Powder? I am looking for a new test booster to try. Thanks!
Just don't combine l-dopa with a pressor. I'd say 8 weeks absolute maximum due to the l-dopa content.

Can you post the profile of Mass FX (including actual ingredient names vs nomenclature, as I know AX likes to make everything look like a steroid :D).