Test powder

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0

    Test powder


    Is anybody else running this? I starting my DAA cycle with my SNS DAA to get rid of the last few caps and it was awesome. But today I started test powder and I didn't get that rush I usually get from caps. Anybody else notice this?

  2. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    starting my first dose tonight, will let you know
  3. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    MuscleGauge1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    I was wondering how this stacked up. I've tried a lot of different products but never this one. How do you think it does compared to other products? I want to hear your feedback concerning this product. I would start a log with the product and log all of your results so others can follow.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1
    I was wondering how this stacked up. I've tried a lot of different products but never this one. How do you think it does compared to other products? I want to hear your feedback concerning this product. I would start a log with the product and log all of your results so others can follow.
    Yeah I thought about it. I'll start it tomorrow then. Good idea. Like I said SNS DAA was awesome. SNS agmatine was awesome. Test powder I liked the agmatine effect but not the DAA effect
  5. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2
    Is anybody else running this? I starting my DAA cycle with my SNS DAA to get rid of the last few caps and it was awesome. But today I started test powder and I didn't get that rush I usually get from caps. Anybody else notice this?
    What kind of rush do you get from caps?

    I've used a few different DAA products but never felt an immediate reaction.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  6. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clemenza

    What kind of rush do you get from caps?

    I've used a few different DAA products but never felt an immediate reaction.
    Within 30-60 minutes my libido starting going up as well as the alpha male feeling did as well
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    I never get an instant rush from DAA...takes 3-4 days.

    Test Powder has a full 3000mg+ grams of DAA so...thats more than plenty
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    The rush is likely the nootropic effect of DAA. Co-administration with agmatine will lessen this effect to a degree.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  9. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0


    Don't forget that SNS DAA is Sodium DAA whereas Test Powder is bulk DAA. The trials showing the 42% increase in test when using DAA were using Sodium DAA. There are quite a few people who don't get any effects from bulk DAA but only get them from Sodium DAA.

    I get exactly the same feeling as you when taking SNS DAA (libido increase/alpha male feeling) and just stick to this form of DAA rather than messing about with the bulk stuff as it works and it's a cheap.

    TBH I've been wondering what all the fuss is about the Test Powder. I've nothing against USP but a prop blend with bulk DAA and Agmatine doesn't seem anything spectacular. It's not as if these ingredients are new and have just been brought to market. Why not just use SNS DAA and SNS Agmatine? Both have been proven to work by numerous people, you know that you are getting the best product quality and there's no prob blend.
  10. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    Well if ur wondering, guess u won't know unless u try it. Lots of logs, with a lot of positive feedback. I can't say personally as I just started it but I'm not going to rip something I haven't tried. By the why the taste of TP is awesome!
  11. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0


    I wasn't aware I was 'ripping' the product but just asking why there was such a fuss about it. I suppose on AM that amounts to the same thing where a USP product is concerned
  12. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    Well when your advice is too stick with another company's product because it's cheap and works it sounds like your implying test powder doesn't. My opinion is if a person hasn't tried something, they shouldn't be giving out opinions on it.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    Don't forget that SNS DAA is Sodium DAA whereas Test Powder is bulk DAA. The trials showing the 42% increase in test when using DAA were using Sodium DAA. There are quite a few people who don't get any effects from bulk DAA but only get them from Sodium DAA.

    I get exactly the same feeling as you when taking SNS DAA (libido increase/alpha male feeling) and just stick to this form of DAA rather than messing about with the bulk stuff as it works and it's a cheap.

    TBH I've been wondering what all the fuss is about the Test Powder. I've nothing against USP but a prop blend with bulk DAA and Agmatine doesn't seem anything spectacular. It's not as if these ingredients are new and have just been brought to market. Why not just use SNS DAA and SNS Agmatine? Both have been proven to work by numerous people, you know that you are getting the best product quality and there's no prob blend.
    You can't go wrong with SNS.

    Agmatine and DAA are not prob blended and you forgot to list the other 5 compounds in the product that are vital to it's success.

    NutraPlanet will have Test Powder for sale Tuesday for 34.99 with a very cool 3 and 1 shaker for FREE! 5 days only.
  14. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    Sns makes good products, haven't tried them all but a couple. I would like to try focus xt
  15. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by freezito
    Sns makes good products, haven't tried them all but a couple. I would like to try focus xt
    I will say the taste is awesome as well. I bought test powder because I liked how it was a DAA and agmatine in one plus some l carnitine. Maybe I'm jumping the gun. I'm gonna start a log because I love ad3 pct. great night sleep plus felt drier when I woke up
  16. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    I've always enjoyed USP's products myself this was honestly the first one I didn't get for the IC because my stomach is so sensitive to DAA. But the profile is certainly very nice.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  17. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    I've always enjoyed USP's products myself this was honestly the first one I didn't get for the IC because my stomach is so sensitive to DAA. But the profile is certainly very nice.
    I was pumped it came with c20 since I ran it before and loved it
  18. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Well if ur wondering, guess u won't know unless u try it. Lots of logs, with a lot of positive feedback. I can't say personally as I just started it but I'm not going to rip something I haven't tried. By the why the taste of TP is awesome!
    i feel you on the "awesome taste". everytime i get thirsty i want some testpwder
    "Don't push away the messages you recieve from the wisdom of your subconcious mind"
  19. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by suresha

    i feel you on the "awesome taste". everytime i get thirsty i want some testpwder
    Test powder does taste awesome compared to jack3d
  20. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    Was the beta and ic the same flavor
  21. Registered User
    soopamyko's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0


    im intrigued with testpowder from usp labs and evotest by bsn
  22. Registered User
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Usp makes great products. Now if we can get a great stack put together like c20, test powder, and powerfull for us folks at AM for a good price . Oh yeah let's call it the "get up and be an animal stack".
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    Usp makes great products. Now if we can get a great stack put together like c20, test powder, and powerfull for us folks at AM for a good price . Oh yeah let's call it the "get up and be an animal stack".
    USP reps can correct me if im wrong but it looks like Test Powder almost has Powerfull built inside the formula
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  24. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    USP reps can correct me if im wrong but it looks like Test Powder almost has Powerfull built inside the formula
    Yep looks like it. The safed musli has testosterone-mimetic effects on androgenic parameters, and it also enhances sleep quality in combination with l-dopa, so the combination may still be worthwhile.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  25. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,134
    Answers
    7


    Test Powder during the day and PowerFull at night...badda bing badda boom
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  26. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Test Powder during the day and PowerFull at night...badda bing badda boom
    Yes awesome. But my stack is TP during the day and ad3pct at night
  27. Registered User
    808shredded's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    542
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Test Powder during the day and PowerFull at night...badda bing badda boom
    Yep. Now that's what I'm talking about )
  28. Registered User
    Clemenza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,412
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Test Powder during the day and PowerFull at night...badda bing badda boom
    You read my mind!

    I'm on my 2nd run of Test Powder. Except this time I added Erase Pro w/breakfast and Powerfull @ 2 caps pre bed. LEGIT STACK after just two weeks so far.

    PES/USP/NUTRA should put together a stack with these three.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    USP reps can correct me if im wrong but it looks like Test Powder almost has Powerfull built inside the formula
    Test Powder is a 98% extract of Mucuna and Powerfull is a broader spectrum that enhances sleep quality and GH release..
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Yep looks like it. The safed musli has testosterone-mimetic effects on androgenic parameters, and it also enhances sleep quality in combination with l-dopa, so the combination may still be worthwhile.
    Chlorophytum is sexy for sleep or sex...

    S or S
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    USPlabsRep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,512
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    im intrigued with testpowder from usp labs and evotest by bsn
    ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT -- unlock the ALPHA CODE!!! USPlabs TEST Powder SALE @ NP!!!

    Price will not get better any time soon..
  32. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,633
    Answers
    0


    I'm wondering why USP recommends 6 days on 1 day off for Test Powder. Why not just stay on 7 days a week?
  33. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    I'm wondering why USP recommends 6 days on 1 day off for Test Powder. Why not just stay on 7 days a week?
    I wondered this as well maybe tolerance to agmatine? Doubtful though
  34. Registered User
    gmanall's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    262
    Answers
    0


    Gotta say I'm loving this stuff, the main alpha feeling seems to have worn off after 1-2 weeks but still I enjoy it. Got it IC release with powerful samples, taking it just to get weird dreams it's awesome!
  35. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by gmanall
    Gotta say I'm loving this stuff, the main alpha feeling seems to have worn off after 1-2 weeks but still I enjoy it. Got it IC release with powerful samples, taking it just to get weird dreams it's awesome!
    Yeah it's not bad man. I like the pump best honestly. Been out of agmatine for a while so it was nice. I took my SNS DAA today since I had to take a day off off from tp. I have the rush in libido but not the same pumped feeling as tp. Guess I can't win
  36. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Which of the extra ingredients is responsible for lowering estrogen? I believe I read that in the IC release.. I'm waiting til November to start my bulk and will be using TP to kick it off followed by anabeta elite.. Saw natty in here so had to give the pes love. Maybe I could get a powder month and add alphamine to test powder?!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Which of the extra ingredients is responsible for lowering estrogen? I believe I read that in the IC release.. I'm waiting til November to start my bulk and will be using TP to kick it off followed by anabeta elite.. Saw natty in here so had to give the pes love. Maybe I could get a powder month and add alphamine to test powder?!
    Awesome! Maybe through some AP in there I added tropinol to it and can't say I noticed much
  38. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2

    Awesome! Maybe through some AP in there I added tropinol to it and can't say I noticed much
    Oh ap is a staple, it'll be there. Got any more btw?? Lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Registered User
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,459
    Answers
    8


    Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Test Powder is a 98% extract of Mucuna and Powerfull is a broader spectrum that enhances sleep quality and GH release..
    Perfect! I agree that there is so much more to mucuna pruriens than l-dopa, but in a daa product, that's all I really want.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  40. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,301
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Perfect! I agree that there is so much more to mucuna pruriens than l-dopa, but in a daa product, that's all I really want.
    U gonna run this stuff coop?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1 test powder as oral
    By ML67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 04:01 PM
  2. Methyl-1-Test Powder, How to make into pill?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:17 AM
  3. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 12:32 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 09:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in