Test powder

John33

Awards
Definitely opt for test powder. It is quite obvious that numerous ingredients in mass fx are underdosed.
Got it, thank you. Does Test Powder need something like Erase or can it be taken as is?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
test powder and ursobolic
Reduction am+ma huang rp (I know, ec stack coop)
Alcar500+ jacked micro pre workout
Anabolic pump
Plus REM PM at night..

How's that look

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just don't combine l-dopa with a pressor. I'd say 8 weeks absolute maximum due to the l-dopa content.

Can you post the profile of Mass FX (including actual ingredient names vs nomenclature, as I know AX likes to make everything look like a steroid :D).
Also cant' believe all the formulas with Tyrosine, Tryramine and AY/Y

John33

Awards
It should be fine as is. Erase will only make it better.
Great. It sounds like Test Powder is the one to try next, but I wonder if there is anything else out there worth trying. Would you recommend anything else? I have tried Anabeta, SNS' DAA, Erase, Triazole, iSatori's ISA-TEST GF, Diesel Test Hardcore, TestoPro and EndoSurge. In terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha (same goals this time), only iSatori's ISA-TEST GF and SNS' DAA have worked for me.

Before I saw Test Powder, I had Intimidate, Bio Forge Pro Max Phase II and Bio Forge V-2 on my list to try next, but Bio Forges confuse me. Given what I have already tried and what worked for me in the past, would you recommend something other than Test Powder to try next?

Thanks.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Also cant' believe all the formulas with Tyrosine, Tryramine and AY/Y
Right? I'd never supplement tyrosine when I can get NAT or L-dopa. Tyramine is crap IMO, but aY has merit (though reducing perceived side effects does not necessarily mean that pressor action is less relative to yohimbine hcl).

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Great. It sounds like Test Powder is the one to try next, but I wonder if there is anything else out there worth trying. Would you recommend anything else? I have tried Anabeta, SNS' DAA, Erase, Triazole, iSatori's ISA-TEST GF, Diesel Test Hardcore, TestoPro and EndoSurge. In terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha (same goals this time), only iSatori's ISA-TEST GF and SNS' DAA have worked for me.

Before I saw Test Powder, I had Intimidate, Bio Forge Pro Max Phase II and Bio Forge V-2 on my list to try next, but Bio Forges confuse me. Given what I have already tried and what worked for me in the past, would you recommend something other than Test Powder to try next?

Thanks.
I really enjoyed Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks.
Isatest and anabeta are legit. They're even more legit stacked.. That was a nice 4 weeks!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Is anybody else running this? I starting my DAA cycle with my SNS DAA to get rid of the last few caps and it was awesome. But today I started test powder and I didn't get that rush I usually get from caps. Anybody else notice this?
Test Powder looks pretty good.

In reference to SNS DAA, we are discontinuing it. I would suggest stocking up on as much as you can before the price skyrockets.

Wocheezy

Wocheezy

Awards
Coop could you explain why l-dopa plus a pressor is a bad idea? I've been taking my mucuna with my EC daily and haven't noticed any adverse effects as of yet

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Coop could you explain why l-dopa plus a pressor is a bad idea? I've been taking my mucuna with my EC daily and haven't noticed any adverse effects as of yet
The peripheral side effects of l-dopa, along with downstream metabolites (NE, E) could potentiate EC

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test Powder looks pretty good.

In reference to SNS DAA, we are discontinuing it. I would suggest stocking up on as much as you can before the price skyrockets.
The price of daa is going up? Will other companies be discontinuing/ increasing prices??

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
The price of daa is going up? Will other companies be discontinuing/ increasing prices??
Ron Kramer was awarded the patent to DAA, so pending any challenges from larger companies it will now become a patented ingredient. With Patented ingredients there comes a higher cost due to royalties being paid to the patent owner. Simply put, companies like SNS who strive to put out bulk, high quality powders/pills won't be able to provide that low cost ~$20 for 150g anymore.

:/ sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I personally am just as disappointed :(

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ron Kramer was awarded the patent to DAA, so pending any challenges from larger companies it will now become a patented ingredient. With Patented ingredients there comes a higher cost due to royalties being paid to the patent owner. Simply put, companies like SNS who strive to put out bulk, high quality powders/pills won't be able to provide that low cost ~$20 for 150g anymore.

Interesting.. Didn't know there was any proceedings regarding daa.. Excuse my ignorance, but who is Ron Kramer?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established

I thought under law that not one person or company could own the rights to a natural ingredient.

John33

Awards
I really enjoyed Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2.
So between Test Powder, Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2, which one would you recommend to start with? Also, what do you think about stacking either one of them with Triazole? Assuming you think it is a good idea to stack with Triazole, would you start taking Triazole from the start or two weeks or so later? Thanks.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
So between Test Powder, Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2, which one would you recommend to start with? Also, what do you think about stacking either one of them with Triazole? Assuming you think it is a good idea to stack with Triazole, would you start taking Triazole from the start or two weeks or so later? Thanks.
any of those are fine to start with.. id go with test powder cuz its new haha and it would be a awesome idea to stack it with triazole.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Test powder would stack best with triazole, and yes, I'd start the triazole at 2 weeks in.