Test powder

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    I could only find this link which shows the list of ingredients http://www.athleticxtreme.com/produc...fx#ingredients
    Definitely opt for test powder. It is quite obvious that numerous ingredients in mass fx are underdosed.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Definitely opt for test powder. It is quite obvious that numerous ingredients in mass fx are underdosed.
    Got it, thank you. Does Test Powder need something like Erase or can it be taken as is?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Got it, thank you. Does Test Powder need something like Erase or can it be taken as is?
    It should be fine as is. Erase will only make it better.

  4. test powder and ursobolic
    Reduction am+ma huang rp (I know, ec stack coop)
    Alcar500+ jacked micro pre workout
    Anabolic pump
    Plus REM PM at night..

    How's that look

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Just don't combine l-dopa with a pressor. I'd say 8 weeks absolute maximum due to the l-dopa content.

    Can you post the profile of Mass FX (including actual ingredient names vs nomenclature, as I know AX likes to make everything look like a steroid ).
    Also cant' believe all the formulas with Tyrosine, Tryramine and AY/Y
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It should be fine as is. Erase will only make it better.
    Great. It sounds like Test Powder is the one to try next, but I wonder if there is anything else out there worth trying. Would you recommend anything else? I have tried Anabeta, SNS' DAA, Erase, Triazole, iSatori's ISA-TEST GF, Diesel Test Hardcore, TestoPro and EndoSurge. In terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha (same goals this time), only iSatori's ISA-TEST GF and SNS' DAA have worked for me.

    Before I saw Test Powder, I had Intimidate, Bio Forge Pro Max Phase II and Bio Forge V-2 on my list to try next, but Bio Forges confuse me. Given what I have already tried and what worked for me in the past, would you recommend something other than Test Powder to try next?

    Thanks.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Also cant' believe all the formulas with Tyrosine, Tryramine and AY/Y
    Right? I'd never supplement tyrosine when I can get NAT or L-dopa. Tyramine is crap IMO, but aY has merit (though reducing perceived side effects does not necessarily mean that pressor action is less relative to yohimbine hcl).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Great. It sounds like Test Powder is the one to try next, but I wonder if there is anything else out there worth trying. Would you recommend anything else? I have tried Anabeta, SNS' DAA, Erase, Triazole, iSatori's ISA-TEST GF, Diesel Test Hardcore, TestoPro and EndoSurge. In terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha (same goals this time), only iSatori's ISA-TEST GF and SNS' DAA have worked for me.

    Before I saw Test Powder, I had Intimidate, Bio Forge Pro Max Phase II and Bio Forge V-2 on my list to try next, but Bio Forges confuse me. Given what I have already tried and what worked for me in the past, would you recommend something other than Test Powder to try next?

    Thanks.
    I really enjoyed Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Great. It sounds like Test Powder is the one to try next, but I wonder if there is anything else out there worth trying. Would you recommend anything else? I have tried Anabeta, SNS' DAA, Erase, Triazole, iSatori's ISA-TEST GF, Diesel Test Hardcore, TestoPro and EndoSurge. In terms of muscle/strength gains, increased libido and feeling alpha (same goals this time), only iSatori's ISA-TEST GF and SNS' DAA have worked for me.

    Before I saw Test Powder, I had Intimidate, Bio Forge Pro Max Phase II and Bio Forge V-2 on my list to try next, but Bio Forges confuse me. Given what I have already tried and what worked for me in the past, would you recommend something other than Test Powder to try next?

    Thanks.
    Isatest and anabeta are legit. They're even more legit stacked.. That was a nice 4 weeks!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kokobeware2 View Post
    Is anybody else running this? I starting my DAA cycle with my SNS DAA to get rid of the last few caps and it was awesome. But today I started test powder and I didn't get that rush I usually get from caps. Anybody else notice this?
    Test Powder looks pretty good.

    In reference to SNS DAA, we are discontinuing it. I would suggest stocking up on as much as you can before the price skyrockets.
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I really enjoyed Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2.
    Stacked together or taken separately?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Stacked together or taken separately?
    Separate

  13. Coop could you explain why l-dopa plus a pressor is a bad idea? I've been taking my mucuna with my EC daily and haven't noticed any adverse effects as of yet

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Wocheezy View Post
    Coop could you explain why l-dopa plus a pressor is a bad idea? I've been taking my mucuna with my EC daily and haven't noticed any adverse effects as of yet
    The peripheral side effects of l-dopa, along with downstream metabolites (NE, E) could potentiate EC

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

    Test Powder looks pretty good.

    In reference to SNS DAA, we are discontinuing it. I would suggest stocking up on as much as you can before the price skyrockets.
    The price of daa is going up? Will other companies be discontinuing/ increasing prices??

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    The price of daa is going up? Will other companies be discontinuing/ increasing prices??
    Ron Kramer was awarded the patent to DAA, so pending any challenges from larger companies it will now become a patented ingredient. With Patented ingredients there comes a higher cost due to royalties being paid to the patent owner. Simply put, companies like SNS who strive to put out bulk, high quality powders/pills won't be able to provide that low cost ~$20 for 150g anymore.

    :/ sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I personally am just as disappointed
    SNS Forum Representative | Lift, Laugh, Repeat

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

    Ron Kramer was awarded the patent to DAA, so pending any challenges from larger companies it will now become a patented ingredient. With Patented ingredients there comes a higher cost due to royalties being paid to the patent owner. Simply put, companies like SNS who strive to put out bulk, high quality powders/pills won't be able to provide that low cost ~$20 for 150g anymore.

    :/ sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I personally am just as disappointed
    Interesting.. Didn't know there was any proceedings regarding daa.. Excuse my ignorance, but who is Ron Kramer?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Interesting.. Didn't know there was any proceedings regarding daa.. Excuse my ignorance, but who is Ron Kramer?
    Owner of thermolife

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler

    Ron Kramer was awarded the patent to DAA, so pending any challenges from larger companies it will now become a patented ingredient. With Patented ingredients there comes a higher cost due to royalties being paid to the patent owner. Simply put, companies like SNS who strive to put out bulk, high quality powders/pills won't be able to provide that low cost ~$20 for 150g anymore.

    :/ sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I personally am just as disappointed
    I thought under law that not one person or company could own the rights to a natural ingredient.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

    Owner of thermolife
    Do they Even have a daa containing product?!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

    Do they Even have a daa containing product?!
    If they didnt before they do now

  22. Quote Originally Posted by USPowders View Post
    Also cant' believe all the formulas with Tyrosine, Tryramine and AY/Y
    Negligent in my opinion. Not to mention the cheesing effect feels awful
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post


    Negligent in my opinion. Not to mention the cheesing effect feels awful
    Tyrosine + yohimbine? More common than it should be with some companies.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Do they Even have a daa containing product?!
    I doubt he is looking to produce a DAA product for TL but simply looking to sell it as an "exclusive" with a big company.

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    mike at competitiveedgelabs dot com


  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I really enjoyed Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2.
    So between Test Powder, Bioforge Pro Max and Testabolan v2, which one would you recommend to start with? Also, what do you think about stacking either one of them with Triazole? Assuming you think it is a good idea to stack with Triazole, would you start taking Triazole from the start or two weeks or so later? Thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 1 test powder as oral
    By ML67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-07-2004, 05:01 PM
  2. Methyl-1-Test Powder, How to make into pill?
    By Technics in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-06-2004, 09:17 AM
  3. I just ordered 12 grams of OH Test Powder
    By badbart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-02-2003, 01:32 PM
  4. 1-Test powder to T-1 formula?
    By neckcrank in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:34 AM
Log in
Log in