Hamburgers Pre/Post WO

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here use hamburgers pre or post workout? I've recently added hamburgers to my daily supps and have noticed increased fullness and vascularity while waking up leaner than usual. I've also experienced vivid dreams and a deeper, most restful sleep. I haven't changed anything in my diet or workout, so I really don't know what else besides the hamburgers it could be.

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
Does anyone here use hamburgers pre or post workout? I've recently added hamburgers to my daily supps and have noticed increased fullness and vascularity while waking up leaner than usual. I've also experienced vivid dreams and a deeper, most restful sleep. I haven't changed anything in my diet or workout, so I really don't know what else besides the hamburgers it could be.
qft

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually eat a ton of hamburger!!! Great sat fat for hormones and protein and good cals for bulking

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
McDonald's. Or Burger king???
I've only tried McDonalds as my supp budget is tight and ever since BK took away the buck double I just haven't been able to afford their supp line. I have heard the higher end stuff (red robin/in and out burger/etc) has less sides. I am concerned that if I don't cycle the McDo hamburgers that I may develop gyno. I guess I should look into a good PCT.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I actually eat a ton of hamburger!!! Great sat fat for hormones and protein and good cals for bulking
Where is your hamburger from and have you had any sides from using it too long? (mostly I'm concerned about gyno or erectile dysfunction)

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Too much McD's could definitely give you some titties

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I think hamburgers are a good supp too but I usually go wun-bun on em'

murk01

murk01

Awards
I've only tried McDonalds as my supp budget is tight and ever since BK took away the buck double I just haven't been able to afford their supp line. I have heard the higher end stuff (red robin/in and out burger/etc) has less sides. I am concerned that if I don't cycle the McDo hamburgers that I may develop gyno. I guess I should look into a good PCT.
High estro conversation from dollar menu, u got to include the. HDH (hot dog house) into ur PCT to bring test levels back up

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where is your hamburger from and have you had any sides from using it too long? (mostly I'm concerned about gyno or erectile dysfunction)
I get 85/15 from the grocery store pretty cheap too and stack it with some cheese! Boom you have so awesome protein and cals for a bulk

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
High estro conversation from dollar menu, u got to include the. HDH (hot dog house) into ur PCT to bring test levels back up
That makes sense. So would you dose 2HD EOD or 1/day? Also, do I need to taper the HD or is it suicidal?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I get 85/15 from the grocery store pretty cheap too and stack it with some cheese! Boom you have so awesome protein and cals for a bulk
I can't handle the 85/15 right now I don't think I'm ready...thats IFBB type supps but one day I hope to at least run one cycle of it when I've truly reached my genetic potential.

murk01

murk01

Awards
That makes sense. So would you dose 2HD EOD or 1/day? Also, do I need to taper the HD or is it suicidal?
HD's are not. If u got the cash PERDUE has a product they call 'Polish Kielbasa" that has been proven to raise test 45% in 3 seconds

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
you gotta put an egg on top of it and break the yolk....sets this stack off!

I do mcdonalds sometimes, 2 double cheeseburgers, throw away the buns and eat that shyt.
Similar to my wun-bun method taking off the top bun

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Does the egg yolk/wun-bun dosing style improve nutrient uptake? Also, is this safe to stack with deca/hmb?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Well I would think hamburgers are safe to stack with almost anything, as far as wun-bun I do it cuz I am not a big fan of white bread or just too many carbs unless it's before hitting the gym

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Well I would think hamburgers are safe to stack with almost anything, as far as wun-bun I do it cuz I am not a big fan of white bread or just too many carbs unless it's before hitting the gym
Thanks for the reply. I'm really impressed by the knowledge here compared to the other sites. I'm def gonna try this stack on my next deadlift day.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the reply. I'm really impressed by the knowledge here compared to the other sites. I'm def gonna try this stack on my next deadlift day.
I love hamburger after my workout but am not a fan of it pre. Its too hardcore for me and it makes my stomach hurt pretty bad while lifting.

PCT is important as mentioned previously!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah i do this when I'm looking for a no-carb meal....but I'll tell you what, your one bun method makes sense....the other day on a pig out day I got some doubles and ate them with the buns, SO MUCH FUQIN BREAD! FAHHHHHHHK!!! ruined it, tasted better on keto days :D....so I think just using one bun will probably work. same with hot dogs, I rip out half the got-damn bun even with a full length dog! they put so much bread in these damn buns, and sub rolls too...I gut them as well.....But I gotta tell you guys what tastes good as far as hamburgers at home (other than making your own of course)....the "ball park" brand frozen burger patties? taste GOOD! like burger king meets backyard BBQ....very tasty, and I was hesitant to buy a frozen patty from a hot dog company....but they are legit....

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
yeah i do this when I'm looking for a no-carb meal....but I'll tell you what, your one bun method makes sense....the other day on a pig out day I got some doubles and ate them with the buns, SO MUCH FUQIN BREAD! FAHHHHHHHK!!! ruined it, tasted better on keto days :D....so I think just using one bun will probably work. same with hot dogs, I rip out half the got-damn bun even with a full length dog! they put so much bread in these damn buns, and sub rolls too...I gut them as well.....But I gotta tell you guys what tastes good as far as hamburgers at home (other than making your own of course)....the "ball park" brand frozen burger patties? taste GOOD! like burger king meets backyard BBQ....very tasty, and I was hesitant to buy a frozen patty from a hot dog company....but they are legit....
Can I stack the ball park patties with ball park hot dogs without worrying about shutdown? I have no idea about proper dosing for these supps and I'm still trying to find a reputable source.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Mega Dosing Hamburgers? If so how did it go? Did you use a good Colon Support?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Can I stack the ball park patties with ball park hot dogs without worrying about shutdown? I have no idea about proper dosing for these supps and I'm still trying to find a reputable source.
provided you wrap the ball park patty around the ball park hot dog and DO NOT use the buns....I would say the anabolicness of it will probably double or triple....using the bun? it reduces the anabolicness by 1/2 for each side of the bun you use....add a slice of cheese to the mix and you probably enhance the anabolicness by xx%....not 100% sure on that part, but I know it enhances the anabolic effect....

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
I think if ur metabolism is in high gear and ur training right u should be able to eat these supps any way you please, I also can't stomach these types of supps till post workout but can easily take several down post

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
steak_umm.jpg

the anabolic effect of steak-umm is also very underestimated....the fat content is at 10 grams per slice and the protein at 5 grams....with the heavy fat content boosting up the anabolic effect greatly over all % of hamburger, and puts it right on par with hot dogs. You see, most don't realize (OP included) that the anabolicness comes from the FAT.....not the protein. DUH.....

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
In N Out or five guys will give better results. Gotta give money for supps to get big. If you want the real results...let me tell you this...mooyah with a milkshake will get you where you need to be.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
you gotta put an egg on top of it and break the yolk....sets this stack off!

I do mcdonalds sometimes, 2 double cheeseburgers, throw away the buns and eat that shyt.
Garbage & low carb garbage

zEtti

zEtti

Awards
LOL can't even explain how many times I was laughing while reading through this thread.. :lmao:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
No I agree it's garbage but it's cheap anabolic garbage I used to go with the burger thing now I won't, just buying lots of chicken and fish

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I went to IN AND OUT and had 2 double doubles, fries, and a chocolate shake, and of course a diet coke, the other night post workout. It was delicious, and I woke up the next morning looking nice and full and vascular. I approve.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I went to IN AND OUT and had 2 double doubles, fries, and a chocolate shake, and of course a diet coke, the other night post workout. It was delicious, and I woke up the next morning looking nice and full and vascular. I approve.
This seems to be the typical reaction from most of the bigger guys at my gym as well. I'm becoming a believer. I'm glad we can still get this stuff OTC but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before its banned and we need to find shady Ukraine sources for research hamburgers. Is the combination of the sugar in milkshake and artificial sweeteners in the diet coke something I need to worry about interactionwise?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This seems to be the typical reaction from most of the bigger guys at my gym as well. I'm becoming a believer. I'm glad we can still get this stuff OTC but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before its banned and we need to find shady Ukraine sources for research hamburgers. Is the combination of the sugar in milkshake and artificial sweeteners in the diet coke something I need to worry about interactionwise?
No. They are synergistic. All components are needed for optimal results. Everyone knows diet soda blocks 87.8% of fat absorption.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on some research hamburgers right now and those natty hamburger supps just can't compare!! I think IML is going to release a precurser to hamburgers called HamRx, I've seen some logs on other sites it looks promising!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use chicken for my pct
I was going with pork tenderloin. Do you think chicken is a better choice to hold off prolactose sides from all the cheese on those burgers?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going with pork tenderloin. Do you think chicken is a better choice to hold off prolactose sides from all the cheese on those burgers?
Deff but you have to add .5 lb of shrimp EOD during cycle and just use the 1/2/3/2/1 method with bison

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I'm on some research hamburgers right now and those natty hamburger supps just can't compare!! I think IML is going to release a precurser to hamburgers called HamRx, I've seen some logs on other sites it looks promising!!
All tests on this have been either in vitro or on rats so I'm def looking forward to hearing more feedback before I purchase.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Deff but you have to add .5 lb of shrimp EOD during cycle and just use the 1/2/3/2/1 method with bison
Oh man I haven't been dosing shrimp on my cycle at all. I should have done more research first. Next time I'm going to ask abcman for advice since he can live through several everythingunderthesun cycles

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Great advice. This will def help keep sides to a minimum from what I've read.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
No. They are synergistic. All components are needed for optimal results. Everyone knows diet soda blocks 87.8% of fat absorption.
Risk of anal leakage when stacked with hamburger???

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Personally I have harder bowels from beef, especially since it haven't been a part of my diet since I was like 19-20 Hindu shouldn't be eating it at all

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I usually do 5-10 jumbo shrimp steamed with steamed broccoli once per week, and a pork tenderloin once per week, as well as poached chicken several times per week to offset the androgenic effects of all the anabolic hamburgers I eat....its sort of like how an estrogen blocker or prolactin blocker would serve on an AAS cycle. you can dose it more times per week depending on how androgenic the anabolic hamburgers get while you are on them. I'm usually only in the mood for shrimp or pork tenderloin once or so per week, chicken I can tolerate many times per week and just dress it up....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established