Hamburgers Pre/Post WO

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I usually do 5-10 jumbo shrimp steamed with steamed broccoli once per week, and a pork tenderloin once per week, as well as poached chicken several times per week to offset the androgenic effects of all the anabolic hamburgers I eat....its sort of like how an estrogen blocker or prolactin blocker would serve on an AAS cycle. you can dose it more times per week depending on how androgenic the anabolic hamburgers get while you are on them. I'm usually only in the mood for shrimp or pork tenderloin once or so per week, chicken I can tolerate many times per week and just dress it up....
That's a sick stack. I can't imagine the type of gains you're seeing, especially if diet and training are in check. I would love to see bloods after poached chicken cycle just to see how effective it is as an AI. I've heard mixed reviews.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Yeh but being brought up in Florida my whole life and raising my kids here, westernized me a bit if I go to hell for eating some beef then we all are going to hell

holysnikey

Awards
Hey guys I haven't started working out but I've bought 500lb of 85/15 hamburger even though everyone says to wait before I start anabolics. I started already do I need PCT. I know I could Google everything but I decided to waste everyone's time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I haven't started working out but I've bought 500lb of 85/15 hamburger even though everyone says to wait before I start anabolics. I started already do I need PCT. I know I could Google everything but I decided to waste everyone's time.

PCT questions belong in anabolic section and/or old school forum, for that matter so do hamburger threads....MODS? move this to anabolics please & thank you....

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody ever tried cycling 2 sausage mcmufins from McDonald's ED for their bulking cycle? I found 2 ED to be the sweet spot before getting to much anabolism in the morning.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Has anybody ever tried cycling 2 sausage mcmufins from McDonald's ED for their bulking cycle? I found 2 ED to be the sweet spot before getting to much anabolism in the morning.
I've done it with bacon egg & cheese bagels from mcdonalds, and egg mcmuffins, but never the sausage mcmuffins. I usually add in pancakes too, but that had nothing to do with the anabolism angle from the mcdonalds pork....I just did it because it tastes good, mainly the maple syrup tastes good....sometimes I drink it....I also drink soy sauce on occasion...OK nevermind, carry on....

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
i can see the sausage mc mufffins working for sure. i think burgers will still be most anabolic though

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Five guys has some anabolic burgers. But besides burgers if you want real anabolism you guys need taco bell. Some quality control issues but look, you wanna get big or you wanna be a bitch the rest of your life? Taco bell is the way to go.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Five guys has some anabolic burgers. But besides burgers if you want real anabolism you guys need taco bell. Some quality control issues but look, you wanna get big or you wanna be a bitch the rest of your life? Taco bell is the way to go.
I just had taco bell for dinner and got in a huge fight with my lady friend. I was screaming and yelling like a madman. She immediately knew it was roid rage from the beef/guacamole stack in my burrito. I feel so alpha right now. I would def be careful with supps from this supplier.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just had taco bell for dinner and got in a huge fight with my lady friend. I was screaming and yelling like a madman. She immediately knew it was roid rage from the beef/guacamole stack in my burrito. I feel so alpha right now. I would def be careful with supps from this supplier.
the problem with using taco bell beef is the fact its so cheap....you end up taking/eating 12 got-damn tacos...and getting the equivalent of 2 grams of test instead of eating a few double burgers at mcdonalds which is like 700 mg of test....then comes the roid rage like you said and you end up killin' a bitch...all due to the dollar menu at taco bell causing over-anabolicness syndrome...don't do it, don't fuqin do it.....

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
Tacobol is all you need for bulking on a budget. Hell even if I was a millionaire I'd know in my heart that this would be the key to looking like jay cutler.

holysnikey

Awards
I like stacking Tacobol with their new Doritosterone.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I like stacking Tacobol with their new Doritosterone.

well we had previously went over the fact that cheese stacked with meat is a synergistic stack if there ever was one, so that makes sense due to the fact that the dorito shells contain a dusting of nacho cheese....which is a potent form of cheese thus making it an even more anabolic taco...probably like 2.5 grams of test if you ate the 12 pack of them. I get extra cheese, which probably puts the test equivalency well over 3 grams of test for a 12 pack of dorito shell tacos with extra cheese. I suggest this only for the most experienced hamburger athletes....

retroscapers

retroscapers

Awards
  • Established
If you get the horse batch of meat you will be amazed beyond relief. The amount of tren rushing through your blood...mother of god...,

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I remember my first cycle I was scared and went chicken so done a chicken burger meal the sides were easily and so was pct.

I maned the hell up and my second cycle was a burger from macdonalds pound saver menu I didn't wanna stack it with cheese as it was my first cycle.

My third I stacked it with cheese had to have chips on the side to help keep my estrogen down.

My fourth cycle was the big mac I gained even more weight.

My fifth was the big daddy cycle the extra large bacon double cheese burger by far the most gains and best cycle ever however the sides has caught up with me now.

On a good note I've gained 50 pounds on the bad note the sides are stretch marks women hips a muffin top greasy skin and spots.

I'm now currently suing burger king and macdonalds for not listing the sides of these compounds my life is ruined my libido is the worst side it's not their anymore and also my girlfriend left me saying I got to big :(

Wish I had sayed natural now these cycles has ruined my health life and appearance ;(

Gonna go back to hdrol and epi

Wilcox

Awards
Five Guys. Brb.