Hamburgers Pre/Post WO

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    I was going with pork tenderloin. Do you think chicken is a better choice to hold off prolactose sides from all the cheese on those burgers?
    Deff but you have to add .5 lb of shrimp EOD during cycle and just use the 1/2/3/2/1 method with bison
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  2. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    I'm on some research hamburgers right now and those natty hamburger supps just can't compare!! I think IML is going to release a precurser to hamburgers called HamRx, I've seen some logs on other sites it looks promising!!
    All tests on this have been either in vitro or on rats so I'm def looking forward to hearing more feedback before I purchase.
  3. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Deff but you have to add .5 lb of shrimp EOD during cycle and just use the 1/2/3/2/1 method with bison
    Oh man I haven't been dosing shrimp on my cycle at all. I should have done more research first. Next time I'm going to ask abcman for advice since he can live through several everythingunderthesun cycles
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Deff but you have to add .5 lb of shrimp EOD during cycle and just use the 1/2/3/2/1 method with bison
    Great advice. This will def help keep sides to a minimum from what I've read.
  5. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Reynolds

    No. They are synergistic. All components are needed for optimal results. Everyone knows diet soda blocks 87.8% of fat absorption.
    Risk of anal leakage when stacked with hamburger???
  6. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Personally I have harder bowels from beef, especially since it haven't been a part of my diet since I was like 19-20 Hindu shouldn't be eating it at all
  7. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    I usually do 5-10 jumbo shrimp steamed with steamed broccoli once per week, and a pork tenderloin once per week, as well as poached chicken several times per week to offset the androgenic effects of all the anabolic hamburgers I eat....its sort of like how an estrogen blocker or prolactin blocker would serve on an AAS cycle. you can dose it more times per week depending on how androgenic the anabolic hamburgers get while you are on them. I'm usually only in the mood for shrimp or pork tenderloin once or so per week, chicken I can tolerate many times per week and just dress it up....
  8. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    Personally I have harder bowels from beef, especially since it haven't been a part of my diet since I was like 19-20 Hindu shouldn't be eating it at all
    you're probably going to hell now....you should've used AAS for your anabolic instead of the hamburgers.
  9. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,983
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    you're probably going to hell now....you should've used AAS for your anabolic instead of the hamburgers.
    Live and learn
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  10. Registered User
    hiprsha666's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0


    Subbed. Definitely going to try this out ASAP.
  11. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    I usually do 5-10 jumbo shrimp steamed with steamed broccoli once per week, and a pork tenderloin once per week, as well as poached chicken several times per week to offset the androgenic effects of all the anabolic hamburgers I eat....its sort of like how an estrogen blocker or prolactin blocker would serve on an AAS cycle. you can dose it more times per week depending on how androgenic the anabolic hamburgers get while you are on them. I'm usually only in the mood for shrimp or pork tenderloin once or so per week, chicken I can tolerate many times per week and just dress it up....
    That's a sick stack. I can't imagine the type of gains you're seeing, especially if diet and training are in check. I would love to see bloods after poached chicken cycle just to see how effective it is as an AI. I've heard mixed reviews.
  12. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Yeh but being brought up in Florida my whole life and raising my kids here, westernized me a bit if I go to hell for eating some beef then we all are going to hell
  13. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    I would love to see bloods after poached chicken cycle just to see how effective it is as an AI. I've heard mixed reviews.
    two words for you......Juicy and Succulent. poach in chicken broth if you can, to up the anabolic content, but straight water works fine too.
  14. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    if I go to hell for eating some beef then we all are going to hell
    Yes....yes we are.

    Name:  Head_2.gif
Views: 34
Size:  5.7 KB
  15. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    Yes....yes we are.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=62 999"/>
    At least we will be anabolic and big
  16. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cokeholio View Post
    At least we will be anabolic and big
    and we'll have had thorough enjoyment from eating all those yummy burgers....I think it will be worth it.....
  17. Registered User
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    Hey guys I haven't started working out but I've bought 500lb of 85/15 hamburger even though everyone says to wait before I start anabolics. I started already do I need PCT. I know I could Google everything but I decided to waste everyone's time.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  18. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    Hey guys I haven't started working out but I've bought 500lb of 85/15 hamburger even though everyone says to wait before I start anabolics. I started already do I need PCT. I know I could Google everything but I decided to waste everyone's time.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    PCT questions belong in anabolic section and/or old school forum, for that matter so do hamburger threads....MODS? move this to anabolics please & thank you....
  19. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0


    Has anybody ever tried cycling 2 sausage mcmufins from McDonald's ED for their bulking cycle? I found 2 ED to be the sweet spot before getting to much anabolism in the morning.
  20. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    Has anybody ever tried cycling 2 sausage mcmufins from McDonald's ED for their bulking cycle? I found 2 ED to be the sweet spot before getting to much anabolism in the morning.
    I've done it with bacon egg & cheese bagels from mcdonalds, and egg mcmuffins, but never the sausage mcmuffins. I usually add in pancakes too, but that had nothing to do with the anabolism angle from the mcdonalds pork....I just did it because it tastes good, mainly the maple syrup tastes good....sometimes I drink it....I also drink soy sauce on occasion...OK nevermind, carry on....
  21. Registered User
    cokeholio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    604
    Answers
    0


    i can see the sausage mc mufffins working for sure. i think burgers will still be most anabolic though
  22. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0


    Five guys has some anabolic burgers. But besides burgers if you want real anabolism you guys need taco bell. Some quality control issues but look, you wanna get big or you wanna be a bitch the rest of your life? Taco bell is the way to go.
  23. Registered User
    todd muelheim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    545
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers
    Five guys has some anabolic burgers. But besides burgers if you want real anabolism you guys need taco bell. Some quality control issues but look, you wanna get big or you wanna be a bitch the rest of your life? Taco bell is the way to go.
    I just had taco bell for dinner and got in a huge fight with my lady friend. I was screaming and yelling like a madman. She immediately knew it was roid rage from the beef/guacamole stack in my burrito. I feel so alpha right now. I would def be careful with supps from this supplier.
  24. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by todd muelheim View Post
    I just had taco bell for dinner and got in a huge fight with my lady friend. I was screaming and yelling like a madman. She immediately knew it was roid rage from the beef/guacamole stack in my burrito. I feel so alpha right now. I would def be careful with supps from this supplier.
    the problem with using taco bell beef is the fact its so cheap....you end up taking/eating 12 got-damn tacos...and getting the equivalent of 2 grams of test instead of eating a few double burgers at mcdonalds which is like 700 mg of test....then comes the roid rage like you said and you end up killin' a bitch...all due to the dollar menu at taco bell causing over-anabolicness syndrome...don't do it, don't fuqin do it.....
  25. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0


    Tacobol is all you need for bulking on a budget. Hell even if I was a millionaire I'd know in my heart that this would be the key to looking like jay cutler.
  26. Registered User
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Answers
    0


    I like stacking Tacobol with their new Doritosterone.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  27. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holysnikey View Post
    I like stacking Tacobol with their new Doritosterone.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    well we had previously went over the fact that cheese stacked with meat is a synergistic stack if there ever was one, so that makes sense due to the fact that the dorito shells contain a dusting of nacho cheese....which is a potent form of cheese thus making it an even more anabolic taco...probably like 2.5 grams of test if you ate the 12 pack of them. I get extra cheese, which probably puts the test equivalency well over 3 grams of test for a 12 pack of dorito shell tacos with extra cheese. I suggest this only for the most experienced hamburger athletes....
  28. Registered User
    retroscapers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    223
    Answers
    0


    If you get the horse batch of meat you will be amazed beyond relief. The amount of tren rushing through your blood...mother of god...,
  29. Registered User
    Gym4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    843
    Answers
    0


    I remember my first cycle I was scared and went chicken so done a chicken burger meal the sides were easily and so was pct.

    I maned the hell up and my second cycle was a burger from macdonalds pound saver menu I didn't wanna stack it with cheese as it was my first cycle.

    My third I stacked it with cheese had to have chips on the side to help keep my estrogen down.

    My fourth cycle was the big mac I gained even more weight.

    My fifth was the big daddy cycle the extra large bacon double cheese burger by far the most gains and best cycle ever however the sides has caught up with me now.

    On a good note I've gained 50 pounds on the bad note the sides are stretch marks women hips a muffin top greasy skin and spots.

    I'm now currently suing burger king and macdonalds for not listing the sides of these compounds my life is ruined my libido is the worst side it's not their anymore and also my girlfriend left me saying I got to big

    Wish I had sayed natural now these cycles has ruined my health life and appearance ;(

    Gonna go back to hdrol and epi
  30. Registered User
    Wilcox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    61
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by retroscapers View Post
    Five guys has some anabolic burgers. But besides burgers if you want real anabolism you guys need taco bell. Some quality control issues but look, you wanna get big or you wanna be a bitch the rest of your life? Taco bell is the way to go.
    Five Guys. Brb.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. BCAA only for pre/post WO or more?
    By WPD111 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 03:25 PM
  2. pre post WO shake
    By edwitt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 10:20 AM
  4. Pre/Post WO Questions for Bobo
    By Croix in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 02:19 PM
  5. Which one is better for Pre/Post WO
    By Grant in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2005, 01:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in