Hey new member! got some questions.

1. Hey new member! got some questions.

Hey i just registered today and was wondering about some good ways to get good gains all natural. I was thinking about taking a 4 week dbol with 10 weeks of test but ive done a lot of research on it and i decided that my body is just too young for it. and im hoping of getting a little taller and dont want to mess that up. so anyone have good advice? thanks a lot.

2. Eat hard. Train hard. Sleep hard.

Repeat.
    MY I-FORCE NUTRITION INTIMIDATE/REVERSITOL V2 SPONSORED LOG (PICS)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202817-here-we-go-2.html

3. is their any supplements you could buy at a store maybe? im also interested in those too.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by theniteman View Post
    Eat hard. Train hard. Sleep hard.

Repeat.
    ^^^^^^ this!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

5. Age, goals, diet (macros), type of training(5x5?), im guessing the stats are correct due to registering today?

6. yes i just got off the scale haha. and ive heard about that 5x5 training. what exactly is that? post a link maybe?

7. Quote Originally Posted by blakers06
    yes i just got off the scale haha. and ive heard about that 5x5 training. what exactly is that? post a link maybe?
    Its 5 sets of 5 of heavy compound lifts. There are many variations and Google will be your friend.

I'm assuming you are new to lifting (based on prior posts) and I would recommend westside for skinny bastards because it is a program that I, and many others, have had a lot of luck with.

8. all right awesome thanks for the help guys. im doing a 3x8 right now. bad or good?

9. Quote Originally Posted by blakers06
    all right awesome thanks for the help guys. im doing a 3x8 right now. bad or good?
    3x8 is a Rep scheme not a program. Rite up your diet and program and we can help from there.

10. well i dont really have a strict diet. all day i drink nothing but water. a couple of glasses of milk. ive been lifting hard for about 2 weeks and i am constantly hungry so ive been eating a lot. nothing specific just grabbing whatever i can find. but never junk food. actual meals. and i currently go to a small school so its impossible to find someone that actually knows how to help there. reason im coming here haha.

11. well i dont really have a strict diet. all day i drink nothing but water. a couple of glasses of milk. ive been lifting hard for about 2 weeks and i am constantly hungry so ive been eating a lot. nothing specific just grabbing whatever i can find. but never junk food. actual meals. and i currently go to a small school so its impossible to find someone that actually knows how to help there. reason im coming here haha.

12. Quote Originally Posted by blakers06
    well i dont really have a strict diet. all day i drink nothing but water. a couple of glasses of milk. ive been lifting hard for about 2 weeks and i am constantly hungry so ive been eating a lot. nothing specific just grabbing whatever i can find. but never junk food. actual meals. and i currently go to a small school so its impossible to find someone that actually knows how to help there. reason im coming here haha.
    Get a phone app. Track your intake. Constantly.strive to exceed that intake. Get in a solid program. Starting strength, WS4SB, 5x5, etc. Sleep a lot. Profit.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Jim2542 View Post
    Get a phone app. Track your intake. Constantly.strive to exceed that intake. Get in a solid program. Starting strength, WS4SB, 5x5, etc. Sleep a lot. Profit.
    Phone app = Myfitnesspal (android/iphone) if you have one lol.

14. all right thanks a lot guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New here, got some questions
    By Vise in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 02:38 PM
  2. New member, have some questions.
    By Kalakbar in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 12:06 AM
  3. new here, got some questions... (long)
    By Prjct86Man in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2008, 10:24 AM
  4. Got my new diet ready;Got some questions
    By BigBody in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-28-2004, 05:37 PM
  5. New Female Member with some Questions
    By daszign in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 09:44 PM