Hey new member! got some questions.

blakers06

Awards
Hey i just registered today and was wondering about some good ways to get good gains all natural. I was thinking about taking a 4 week dbol with 10 weeks of test but ive done a lot of research on it and i decided that my body is just too young for it. and im hoping of getting a little taller and dont want to mess that up. so anyone have good advice? thanks a lot.

theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Eat hard. Train hard. Sleep hard.

Repeat.

blakers06

Awards
is their any supplements you could buy at a store maybe? im also interested in those too.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Age, goals, diet (macros), type of training(5x5?), im guessing the stats are correct due to registering today?

blakers06

Awards
yes i just got off the scale haha. and ive heard about that 5x5 training. what exactly is that? post a link maybe?

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
yes i just got off the scale haha. and ive heard about that 5x5 training. what exactly is that? post a link maybe?
Its 5 sets of 5 of heavy compound lifts. There are many variations and Google will be your friend.

I'm assuming you are new to lifting (based on prior posts) and I would recommend westside for skinny bastards because it is a program that I, and many others, have had a lot of luck with.

blakers06

Awards
all right awesome thanks for the help guys. im doing a 3x8 right now. bad or good?

blakers06

Awards
well i dont really have a strict diet. all day i drink nothing but water. a couple of glasses of milk. ive been lifting hard for about 2 weeks and i am constantly hungry so ive been eating a lot. nothing specific just grabbing whatever i can find. but never junk food. actual meals. and i currently go to a small school so its impossible to find someone that actually knows how to help there. reason im coming here haha.

blakers06

Awards
well i dont really have a strict diet. all day i drink nothing but water. a couple of glasses of milk. ive been lifting hard for about 2 weeks and i am constantly hungry so ive been eating a lot. nothing specific just grabbing whatever i can find. but never junk food. actual meals. and i currently go to a small school so its impossible to find someone that actually knows how to help there. reason im coming here haha.

Jim2542

Jim2542

Banned
Awards
Get a phone app. Track your intake. Constantly.strive to exceed that intake. Get in a solid program. Starting strength, WS4SB, 5x5, etc. Sleep a lot. Profit.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Get a phone app. Track your intake. Constantly.strive to exceed that intake. Get in a solid program. Starting strength, WS4SB, 5x5, etc. Sleep a lot. Profit.
Phone app = Myfitnesspal (android/iphone) if you have one lol.