sleep aids

  1. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    sleep aids


    I know theres a few out there... zma, GABA, melatonin, a lb of turkey breast... just wondering if i could get opinions. On what can help keep me asleep.

    On a normal dayshift work schedule ill wake up about 7 times throughout 8 hours. I just got moved to nights. Got a solid hour last night and maybe 2 today. I just came off cycle... i am using cortisol control and such but i don't think that'll help me out much with no sleep.

    Any opinions or advice or anything?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  2. Senior Member
    uvawahoowa's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,482
    Rep Power
    31243
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    I know theres a few out there... zma, GABA, melatonin, a lb of turkey breast... just wondering if i could get opinions. On what can help keep me asleep.

    On a normal dayshift work schedule ill wake up about 7 times throughout 8 hours. I just got moved to nights. Got a solid hour last night and maybe 2 today. I just came off cycle... i am using cortisol control and such but i don't think that'll help me out much with no sleep.

    Any opinions or advice or anything?
    I don't have experience with coming off cycle but there have been good reports with intimidate helping with sleep
  3. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    I know theres a few out there... zma, GABA, melatonin, a lb of turkey breast... just wondering if i could get opinions. On what can help keep me asleep.

    On a normal dayshift work schedule ill wake up about 7 times throughout 8 hours. I just got moved to nights. Got a solid hour last night and maybe 2 today. I just came off cycle... i am using cortisol control and such but i don't think that'll help me out much with no sleep.

    Any opinions or advice or anything?
    Powerfull and intimidate both helped me sleep.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,367
    Rep Power
    2765916
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    ZMA keeps me asleep.
  5. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23
    ZMA keeps me asleep.
    I have some that I have yet to try. I hope it helps as I can get it significantly cheaper than the other two I have used.
  6. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5423
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    A vaporizer and a good indica from my local dispensary. At first I'm like ... and then I'm like .
    RTR.
  7. Advanced Member
    Colbicide's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    39674
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    82.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I don't have experience with coming off cycle but there have been good reports with intimidate helping with sleep
    Intimidate has been by far the best sleep aid I've used and will continue to use.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  8. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Currently looking to beta testers...

    Natural Sleep Aid -- Beta Test
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Senior Member
    jdg76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,278
    Rep Power
    712429
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    71.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've gotten some sound sleep and very vivid dreams on HGHup.







    jdg76
    Team APPNUT
  10. Banned
    Jim2542's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,622
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jdg76
    I've gotten some sound sleep and very vivid dreams on HGHup.

    jdg76
    Team APPNUT
    I've heard good things about hghup also but have not yet tried it
  11. Team Anabolic
    UNCnate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,292
    Rep Power
    25884
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    79.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Check out 3Z! We have free samples for you to try before you buy.

  12. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BB12
    Currently looking to beta testers...

    Natural Sleep Aid -- Beta Test
    Signed up! Thank you.

    Thanks to all of the great suggestions. I forgot about the 3z, got that sample pack already. Might grab some of that and the appnut gh for the time being.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  13. Senior Member
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Rep Power
    7672
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Signed up! Thank you.
    You're very welcome
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  14. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251878
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    When I worked overnight I did a few things supplementation and integrative to help convince my body to shift circadian cycle.

    1) Black out curtains are essential. Your sleeping area should be like a bat cave - the body gets better rest when the room is perfectly dark. This is due to the absence of light signaling for melatonin release when entering REM. This includes turning off sleep stressors such as a TV or computer monitor.
    2) Find a soothing song, mix, album that can act as a lullaby: has an effect like Pavlov's dogs where your brain starts thinking its time for sleep. So don't pick something you like to drive to.
    3) Less fats in the diet closer to sleep.
    4) Check your diet: are you 100% certain everythings in order?
    5) In addition to GH boosters, ZMA, and other sleep aid supplements, consider taking 3g melatonin. This will help stimulate natural release, relax the body, and train your body to work on a different biological clock. Weird dreams though: I'm talking green elephants on a shapeshifting dance floor with a lollipop jazz orchestra.


    If you can't sleep on 3Z and HGHUp you should just hang out with Dave Attell.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  15. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35038
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.23%

    ZMA and taking my DAA (while I was on a natty stack) gave me the best sleep I have had in recent memory. I was taking both on empty stomach about 30 minutes before bed and when I turned the TV and light out I was out a few minutes later. I still take ZMA and it helps, but I am finished with the DAA and the 2 stacked when it came to sleep.
  16. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    When I worked overnight I did a few things supplementation and integrative to help convince my body to shift circadian cycle.

    1) Black out curtains are essential. Your sleeping area should be like a bat cave - the body gets better rest when the room is perfectly dark. This is due to the absence of light signaling for melatonin release when entering REM. This includes turning off sleep stressors such as a TV or computer monitor.
    2) Find a soothing song, mix, album that can act as a lullaby: has an effect like Pavlov's dogs where your brain starts thinking its time for sleep. So don't pick something you like to drive to.
    3) Less fats in the diet closer to sleep.
    4) Check your diet: are you 100% certain everythings in order?
    5) In addition to GH boosters, ZMA, and other sleep aid supplements, consider taking 3g melatonin. This will help stimulate natural release, relax the body, and train your body to work on a different biological clock. Weird dreams though: I'm talking green elephants on a shapeshifting dance floor with a lollipop jazz orchestra.

    If you can't sleep on 3Z and HGHUp you should just hang out with Dave Attell.
    Sh!t ive been taking 20mgs of melatonin... i keep a fan on. The buzz usually does me right. I appreciate the hell outta the ideas. Got a number for dave? Maybe ill go get late night dinner with him at a fancy restaurant. Order the penguin.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  17. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman
    ZMA and taking my DAA (while I was on a natty stack) gave me the best sleep I have had in recent memory. I was taking both on empty stomach about 30 minutes before bed and when I turned the TV and light out I was out a few minutes later. I still take ZMA and it helps, but I am finished with the DAA and the 2 stacked when it came to sleep.
    Youre the third guy to suggest daa. Maybe ill look into that with the hghpro and 3z.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  18. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,393
    Rep Power
    116674
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    81.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    After developing insomnia following HPA dysregulation brought on by prolonged exhaustive exercise with low calories, the following helped me to my sleep.....

    L-Theanine early evening
    PS a few hours before bed to lower cortisol
    500mg vitamin C
    400mg magnesium
    500mg taurine
    Melatonin 3mg
    Valerian
  19. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35038
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.23%

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Youre the third guy to suggest daa. Maybe ill look into that with the hghpro and 3z.

    The nice thing is you will get a test boost as well lol. Bad thing is you need to cycle it off.
  20. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321
    After developing insomnia following HPA dysregulation brought on by prolonged exhaustive exercise with low calories, the following helped me to my sleep.....

    L-Theanine early evening
    PS a few hours before bed to lower cortisol
    500mg vitamin C
    400mg magnesium
    500mg taurine
    Melatonin 3mg
    Valerian
    Whats ps? And valerian for that matter?. Im sure ps is an abbreviation but ive never heard of valerian.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251878
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    20mg? Geez you do know you need to cycle that stuff right? Never heard of valerian either.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  22. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow
    20mg? Geez you do know you need to cycle that stuff right? Never heard of valerian either.
    I only take it on occasion. Im aware of cycling it
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. Senior Member
    rubberring's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,933
    Rep Power
    5423
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    46.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Whats ps? And valerian for that matter?. Im sure ps is an abbreviation but ive never heard of valerian.
    PS = phosphatidylserine, a potent cortisol-blocker. Just a heads up on the valerian... it gives some people headaches (including me), and smells like my old college roommate's gym socks.
    RTR.
  24. New Member
    SeniorXJ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    187
    Rep Power
    3920
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    55.19%

    Dude i have some of the nastiest insomnia possibly known to man & when i say that, i mean my body losts its ability to sleep on its own! As far as supplements are concerned, PHENIBUT, PHENIBUT, PHENIBUT!!! Gaba is garbage because it cannot pass thru the blood brain barrier but phenibut can!! Order some & try it out & i promise u it will work. Only thing is figuring out how much to take as it can leave u with a "hangover" like effect but were all different & someone like me takes over 3 grams a night!!!

    HGHpro is also a good sleep aid as it gives u that deeper rem sleep & is also a staple in my sleep arsenal!!
  25. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251878
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ^True, no ones mentioned phenibut. Its pricey but with reason. Multitude of uses for the stuff.

    It doesnt really make sense that you talk down GABA then promote HGHPro considering it has 600mg in a dose. Just sayin.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  26. Banned
    WARBIRDWS6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,134
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    man, ZMA, intimidate, phenibut etc etc all keep me MORE awake .....only thing that knocks me out? xanax or ambien.
  27. New Member
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    9704
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

    ZMA, L-Dopa 95% extract, melatonin have all helped me -- I get all of these and some other stuff from SAN Elixair

    Intimidate was great for sleep as well. Nimbus Poseidon NT and Abyss G4 are both excellent.
  28. New Member
    D3Baseball's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    24
    Posts
    467
    Rep Power
    9704
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    95.85%

    I don't really suggest phenibut because you can't use it on a regular basis. If I use it more than 2 or 3 times a week I get unbelievable headaches the moment I stop using it. I don't need withdrawals from a damn sleep supplement.
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,614
    Rep Power
    6447817
    Level
    98
    Lv. Percent
    16.59%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by SeniorXJ View Post
    Dude i have some of the nastiest insomnia possibly known to man & when i say that, i mean my body losts its ability to sleep on its own! As far as supplements are concerned, PHENIBUT, PHENIBUT, PHENIBUT!!! Gaba is garbage because it cannot pass thru the blood brain barrier but phenibut can!! Order some & try it out & i promise u it will work. Only thing is figuring out how much to take as it can leave u with a "hangover" like effect but were all different & someone like me takes over 3 grams a night!!!

    HGHpro is also a good sleep aid as it gives u that deeper rem sleep & is also a staple in my sleep arsenal!!
    GABA does not need to cross the BBB to exert its effects on the hypothalamus and periphery. Improved relaxation, depth of sleep, and hgh release have all been documented in humans.

    Quote Originally Posted by D3Baseball View Post
    ZMA, L-Dopa 95% extract, melatonin have all helped me -- I get all of these and some other stuff from SAN Elixair

    Intimidate was great for sleep as well. Nimbus Poseidon NT and Abyss G4 are both excellent.
    Great options there. Be sure to co-administer 5-htp and egcg if l-dopa use is going to be beyond a month.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. New Member
    bigadam73's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    375
    Rep Power
    417338
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    89.48%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    i like animal pm. a little high in price but it knocks you out.
  31. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73
    i like animal pm. a little high in price but it knocks you out.
    I looked at that and almost bought it. Not a fan of universal though. Their flex, pak, and nitro all seemed to make me nauseas. Thanks though.

    Thanks everyone else for the suggestions. I went with 3z, ai's hgh and i got the iforce sleep stack. Gonna sample 'em all... see which works the best
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  32. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251878
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Let us know what works out for you. From all the threads I've seen, everyone has very different remedies.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  33. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,928
    Rep Power
    2721608
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    12.31%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Let us know what works out for you. From all the threads I've seen, everyone has very different remedies.
    I can do that. Maybe i'll make a little log up. i'd imagine it would be helpful for others that share similar issues.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  34. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251878
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And there's plenty of us here lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  35. New Member
    GreenMarine's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    883
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    38.54%

    melatonin is pretty common, I think it would be a good place to start. If you do start using sleep supps make sure you are getting enough sleep. If you take something and only sleep for 4 or 5 hours theres a good chance you'll have a miserable and groggy start to the day
  36. New Member
    holysnikey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  152 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.6%

    Phenibut works very well but sometimes I feel intoxicated or hungover when I wake up and as mentioned you can get nasty withdrawals from it. High quality Valerian extracts work amazingly and are not found to be addictive. If I'm in a real bad pinch I use benadryl but it affects deep sleep and can be some what habit forming. I found that altering your habits is a better way long term than sleep aids. Even if the sleep aid isn't technically addictive I always have had a placebo where I can't calm down until I take the pill. Now I do cardio 3-5x a week and push myself to the very max while lifting. Also don't try to lift 2-3 hours right before bed. Your bed should also be your sanctuary and is only for sleep. Don't do work or go on the computer just sleep as well as getting on a schedule so you automatically start feeling sleepy the same time daily.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  37. New Member
    nergy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    1645
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    92.4%

    rhodiola rosea puts me to sleep, good for the physical and mental stress so after a great workout with my last meal at night, it's all good.
  38. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,994
    Rep Power
    1021212
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cliff note's of my experiences with these sorts of sleep aids - (anyone actually remember Cliff Notes?...)

    Melatonin - helps me to get to sleep, however, it always leaves me groggy & hazy the next day -

    3Z - drift off to sleep (not a knock-out) & wake up refreshed, although sometimes I feel a bit groggy if I didn't get a full 8hrs

    HGHPro - same sort of drift to sleep (not a knock out), I wake up feeling awesome, however I always have to pi$$ like a friggin racehorse halfway through the night....I can't sleep more than 8hrs with these - once I wake up (not counting my half-way drain), there's hardly a chance I fall asleep again - wake up ready to go
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Novedex XT plus Sleep Aid.....????
    By TheStud121 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 09:31 PM
  2. New sleep aid treats chronic insomnia
    By oldfart in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 03:26 PM
  3. Sleep Aid
    By GottaMakeIt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
  4. Place to get vicoden or pers. sleep aids.
    By Slick2oo4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-16-2004, 12:32 AM
  5. what is a good sleep-aid?
    By hamper19 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in