help with suppliments stack

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
The names patrick

Ok ill state my daily use and see what y'all think about it. If I should change anything or something else along the lines of that.

wake up and take hghup (3 tablets) and formadrol extreme (2 tablets) then before I workout I use amplified NO loaded ( 1 scoop). And I use postal ( 1 scoop) as my post workout. Throughout the day I use syntha-6 (1 scoop at morning,PW, and before bed) then before I go to sleep I take hghup (2 tablets) and formadrol extreme (1 tablet). All together I consume around 200 to 230 grams of protien a day. I would like to know if I should add anything else to my suppliments or if I should take anything out.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
The names patrick

Ok ill state my daily use and see what y'all think about it. If I should change anything or something else along the lines of that.

wake up and take hghup (3 tablets) and formadrol extreme (2 tablets) then before I workout I use amplified NO loaded ( 1 scoop). And I use postal ( 1 scoop) as my post workout. Throughout the day I use syntha-6 (1 scoop at morning,PW, and before bed) then before I go to sleep I take hghup (2 tablets) and formadrol extreme (1 tablet). All together I consume around 200 to 230 grams of protien a day. I would like to know if I should add anything else to my suppliments or if I should take anything out.
What's your goals?

Either way I would add in some carbs and a creatine source post workout. Also get you a good multi-vitamin and fish oil. I've never used Apmlified NO loaded, so I'm not sure about it. But the rest of your stack looks good.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
What's your goals?

Either way I would add in some carbs and a creatine source post workout. Also get you a good multi-vitamin and fish oil. I've never used Apmlified NO loaded, so I'm not sure about it. But the rest of your stack looks good.

jdg76
Team APPNUT
Sorry I forgot to put that in there, looking to go from my current 195 to 225. So looking to gain some mass. How many carbs should I be consuming? Would some good old fashion creatine mono be good for a added post? also amplified NO loaded is an ok pre but I had to stop taking my Dark Rage because it is loaded with vitamin b6 and b6 and hghup don't mix.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I forgot to put that in there, looking to go from my current 195 to 225. So looking to gain some mass. How many carbs should I be consuming? Would some good old fashion creatine mono be good for a added post? also amplified NO loaded is an ok pre but I had to stop taking my Dark Rage because it is loaded with vitamin b6 and b6 and hghup don't mix.
I would take in a 2-1 ratio of carbs/protein post workout. And if you're trying to add weight make sure you are taking in enough protein AND carbs through the day. Lots of oats, sweet potatos, rice etc. Also yes creatine mono will be fine. Some people experience some bloat with it, so you will have to experiment and see how you react.

jdg76
Team APPNUT

wick3dtrick

wick3dtrick

Awards
Thank you so much bud, I will gladly take your advice.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much bud, I will gladly take your advice.

Anytime man. If you ever have any questions just give me a hollar. I'll be glad to help.

jdg76
Team APPNUT