Having issues with Erase/Intimidate stack

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Well this is my first thread, I'll try not to be a complete newb... this post is long, but hopefully complete enough so that I can get some answers/opinions.

First off I'm 24, 6'0 160/162 depending on water weight. I was VERY into training from 16-19, but college and a serious job that kept me on the road got in the way. I have recently jumped back in the gym over the past few months, and I am making solid gains.

Now here's why I chose to take the intimidate/erase combo. Over the past 5 years I have been under chronic stress. My job involved being on the road 4 nights a week with a 3 man crew who ran monster truck shows and motocross events. We did EVERYTHING from track building, event setup, ran the show(I was the announcer), and tear down in 4 days from concrete floor back to clean concrete... I loved the job, but I cannot even begin to explain the stress it puts on a person's mind and body. Either way, my testosterone levels were completely toast and my cortisol levels were out of control.

I DID NOT get bloodwork to confirm this, but I can tell you that I had very little interest in women and over the past year started having ED issues. I didn't have complete ED, but even in the moment I had serious issues with drive and other psychological barriers that made it very hard to perform... Add a little fear of my junk not functioning into the mix or giving out on me have way through and you've got the recipe for an otherwise healthy normal 24 year old male who doesn't think about sex. Basically all of my issues were drive related (which I've now proven). As far as cortisol goes, I know I've had issues with it. I carry fat around my mid section, although I'm relatively skinny. The constant chronic stress doesnt help, and my main stress response is to actually lose weight. I would swing anywhere from 20-30lbs during my season. I would put on as much weight as possible preseason, and lose every bit of it in 4 months while eating as much as possible.

Ok so here's where I am at: I work in the oil field now. I work on average one week on, one week off. I do not work out during my week on, but my job involves a ridiculous amount of physical labor for 12-14 hours a day... I'm definitely getting my exercise. During my weeks off, I try to lift at least 4 times a week. My workouts are very basic, nothing special and I am not pushing myself at this point. My stress levels are finally coming back to what I would consider normal. I no longer have sleep issues, and all of this physical activity has done wonders for me.

A friend of mine, who's not always the brightest, encouraged me to look into PH's, mainly epistane/havoc to jumpstart me back into the world of working out. We had discussed my test related issues, which had not been affected by my job or working out yet, and told him I was looking into something to get my test going. I did a ton of research and decided that I was no where near the level I wanted to be to even think about PH products yet. What caught my eye though was PCT and what it was designed to do: get my balls back up and running again! I figured it was worth a shot.

PCT is what lead me first to Intimidate. I bought a bottle, started using it and sure enough it worked just like the review said. What a ****ing wake up call! I felt like I was on fire all day every day. It felt as if I had just been woken up, and all of the sudden I was a man again. I had no idea how messed up my test levels were, but I started feeling it after about a week and by day 15 I was right back to being who I remember being at 18. Horny as hell, confident, and slightly aggressive. All I can say is that it woke my testosterone right back up. ALL of my test related issues went away, and I even discovered a few that I had not even noticed that were fixed as well.

Now I also decided I was going to add Erase on top of the intimidate at Day 15. I started with 1 cap a day, and I kid you not by day 3 the water was coming off and I could see a difference. I bumped it to two a day, then 3 and still was not experiencing any real side effects.

Problems
Ok so I wished I had kept a log... it would help here more. So I am now on day 15 of Erase, and just took the first pill of my second bottle of intimidate. I have bounced back and fourth between 2 and 3 caps of Erase, and have not felt the dry joint feeling at all. I think I am starting to get other sides though. I am becoming very lethargic, almost depressed. I have dealt with depression on and off my entire life, but this depression is different. My normal depression is uncontrollable, I think negatively and don't do anything I literally become incapable of feeling anything at all. Now that it's under control it rarely last longer than a day at a time. This new depression feeling is different, I'll start thinking very negatively, but for some reason I'll catch myself and tell myself to "cut it out". It's very strange. It's as if I am subconsciously depressed, but I am now able to tell myself to STFU which actually works. It's almost like I can tell myself not to be depressed, which is leading me to think that there is something new going on. The thing is, for the past week I've felt tired all the time. I've also been waking up at 3-4am wide awake for no real reason, but after 15min or so I go right back to sleep. I seem to sleep very lightly if I take Erase before bed with my Intimidate.

So I've played around with dosing a little bit and here's what I have found:
If I take erase at night, I have sleeping issues. If I take it in the morning, it makes me lethargic and gives me the depressing feeling. If I take it around 2-3pm before my workout, I actually get a nice boost from it. I decided not to take it last night or this morning, and I feel friggen great again which is what lead me to post this. I only took one in the AM yesterday, and had a very weird day. Last night was my test to see if the intimidate at night was my issue, but I slept great and feel great today.

So the obvious thing to do would be for me to just take one a day pre workout to avoid sides, but I really would like some more knowledgeable opinions to help me understand what might be going on. I want to get the best performance possible from this product, so the idea of taking less just bothers me. Could I take two right before workout? How about one an hour before workout, and then the other 2 hours later? I just don't want to wreck my body, and with how powerful this stuff is, I am pretty leery of messing with dosages unless ya'll think I'll be ok.

I'd like to end this with noting that both products work... there's no question about that, I am just trying to figure out how to optimize dosing for myself and address the side effects I'm having. My case is probably not normal, so please do not count this as a neg review in any way shape or form.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it sound slike your estrogen is getting too low. I'd actually lower your erase dosage. You felt "amazing" on just Intimidate, and then kept feeling better when you added in erase...so pull back on the erase dosage until you feel awesome again.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Yeah that's kind of what I'm feeling too... I'm not finding much on low E symptoms in Men, but it makes complete sense. I'll keep everyone updated.

I only took one dose today around 3pm, made it to the gym by 6. Nothing to really report, I start naturally winding down after 3 anyways so being kind of tired is normal for me.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, but whats your diet like? and have you seen a doc for depression?

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Just curious, but whats your diet like? and have you seen a doc for depression?
Diet? Terrible... haha. I'm working on that, but I'm just being honest. I have almost completely stopped drinking though. I might have one good night out a month.

Saw a doctor a few years ago when I went through a bad spell I couldn't shake. The random depressive days only happen once a month, sometimes less and I have been told they are normal. Otherwise I keep a pretty close eye on my mental status. Once you've been through it and overcome depression, you become very aware of the signs of it returning. I've had my depression under control for about 8 months now, since my last bout with it which wasn't that bad. I would not say that it feels like it's trying to return, but that this feeling is similar. This feels very hormonal, which makes sense.

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Here's a little update... although a little soon considering it's been 24 hours.

I believe I am having prolactin issues... I am on 60mg Vyvanse for ADD daily. Amphetamines are known to cause prolactin issues.

I have read DAA can raise prolactin, making me think Intimidate may have the same effect. I did notice the Intimidate/vyvanse playing nicely together in the beginning, but wrote it off since they both effect the NMDA receptors...

The past few days I have noticed that my nipples have been puffy, and yesterday at the gym I was nipping hardcore my entire workout. I was pumped as hell so I didn't care, but I did notice it.

So here's what I did today:I took my Erase at 3 like yesterday, and then 50mg zinc picolinate, 600mg B6.

Results: I feel better. Can't quite put my finger on it, but the brain fog I have been experiencing cleared up.

I may be onto something with prolactin causing me issues. I fit the bill for someone who might have issues. I might wind up going to see an endo here pretty soon, but in the mean time I am going to start weening myself off the vyvanse. I have wanted to quit for a long time, but the fact that it might be giving me hormonal issues might just be the nail in the coffin.