What is one supplement you always want to have?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

What is one supplement you always want to have?

So I want to build nice OTC stack, something that may out of the norm or different than what I'm use too. So what products did you guys have great results with and do not want to be with out?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would have to say DAA due to the results/price

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

halovar
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45%

For me the most important part of my supplement stack, is my preworkout, i've tried several, including nano vapor, superpump, c4, jack3d, animal rage, craze, etc. The top two preworkouts that I have taken had to have been c4, and craze. Craze almost seemed to be too much for me though, while lifting it actually made the back of my eyes hurt and I was wired for hours after my workout. There must also be something in it that causes crazy dreams because I have had some crazy dreams while taking it, and I have heard of several other people whom have had the same problems. The one preworkout that I have settled on is c4, it is the perfect balance of sanity and energy.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by latenight6194
    For me the most important part of my supplement stack, is my preworkout, i've tried several, including nano vapor, superpump, c4, jack3d, animal rage, craze, etc. The top two preworkouts that I have taken had to have been c4, and craze. Craze almost seemed to be too much for me though, while lifting it actually made the back of my eyes hurt and I was wired for hours after my workout. There must also be something in it that causes crazy dreams because I have had some crazy dreams while taking it, and I have heard of several other people whom have had the same problems. The one preworkout that I have settled on is c4, it is the perfect balance of sanity and energy.
    C4 is a good pre...
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  6. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

The very most underrated and undervalued supplement on the market hands down for me is AnabolicPump. If I could have an unlimited supply of anything OTC, one thing, it would be AnabolicPump.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    The very most underrated and undervalued supplement on the market hands down for me is AnabolicPump. If I could have an unlimited supply of anything OTC, one thing, it would be AnabolicPump.
    Why is that?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

Androdrive
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.23%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    halovar
    x2. Great stuff...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter

x2. Great stuff...
    I like the dead lift as well.... Why do you like it so much
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Keeping it generic. Daa + caffeine pills.
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

Oh... and Toco 8
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.42%

I really love anabeta . I haven't tried Anabeta Elite yet . I had good results with TestodrolX9 - the DAA in it is under dosed but I think it's designed to be stacked with there Intratest BCAA/DAA product. Erase pro , Rev2 , Testabolan V2. All good stuff. You have to run natty's 8 weeks IMO . So much good stuff out there to build a stack from.
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.8%

I have to say DAA. Awesome. Today is my first day Cycling off of it and it sucks. As stupid as it sounds I love ZMA too. Anabeta and erase pro are up there but I only took each of them once
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

ALCAR
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Why is that?
    I can increase my carbohydrate intake to perform better and grow better without the risk of fat gain that I usually experience with more generous carbohydrate intake. It is the best nutrient partioning/GDA I have ever used.

Additionally, when used in a fasted state, which is how I always train, it taps into adipose for energy keeping me lean(er) when in surplus and get me leaner when in deficit.

Most are too immediate gratification to appreciate AP and miss out of the benefits that one will experience going into the second bottle and beyond. It changes the way my body utilizes glycogen and carbohydrates.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I can increase my carbohydrate intake to perform better and grow better without the risk of fat gain that I usually experience with more generous carbohydrate intake. It is the best nutrient partioning/GDA I have ever used.

Additionally, when used in a fasted state, which is how I always train, it taps into adipose for energy keeping me lean(er) when in surplus and get me leaner when in deficit.

Most are too immediate gratification to appreciate AP and miss out of the benefits that one will experience going into the second bottle and beyond. It changes the way my body utilizes glycogen and carbohydrates.
    Berberine is indeed a fantastic tool for reducing the effects of carbohydrates on adiposity. Great health benefits too. I personally only like it while cutting due to the physiological atrophy noted in "normal" mice through Atrogin-1 expression.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Berberine is indeed a fantastic tool for reducing the effects of carbohydrates on adiposity. Great health benefits too. I personally only like it while cutting due to the physiological atrophy noted in "normal" mice through Atrogin-1 expression.
    what does that mean?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

what does that mean?
    This was discussed in another thread.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...5/?tool=pubmed
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Amen. I used AP for about two years straight.. Stayed lean, found it difficult to gain weight (fat or muscle!) which I think coop is referring to.. I notice on other gdas that I can bulk easily.. AP is amazing for fasted training (although I cannot do hiit on it-rarely- I get too short of breath.

I would say a supp to never be without is AP for me as well. But I know animal loves his slin shot. So I would make a second vote of oep
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Yeah think AP & Recomadrol share some of the same chemicals IIRC. Either way I've tried AP & had some stomach discomfort with it before and I also didn't like the fact it suggests complex carbs. I sometimes eat simple carbs. Either way I may give it another look.
    Difficult to gain or muscle on this stuff for you Cheeda?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

From what I understand that's loss of mass & strength?
    (Not sure if I'm correct)
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

My favorite basic OTC supplement is UniLiver from Universal Nutrition. I've found those to be a must have for any cycle, bulking or cutting. And they're cheap as helll.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.77%

I don't want to workout without Fierce Domination ever again.

I don't use much else other than protein plus some general health stuff.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Caffeine
    Pump Fixx
    Creatine
    Yohimbine hcl
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Top things I've been using is

GDAs, random pre work outs, creatine, & a pump product with the occasional protein.

Its good we are listing staples so keep that up but I also want to hear products outside the norm as well.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.23%

I like the dead lift as well.... Why do you like it so much
    Deads really get the colon rockin'. It's a great intestinal cleansing excercise.

Really, though, I think deads are the epitome of strength. If you can't (or don't) do them, your training is pointless....
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

Deads really get the colon rockin'. It's a great intestinal cleansing excercise.

Really, though, I think deads are the epitome of strength. If you can't (or don't) do them, your training is pointless....
    I agree 100%. it's the best raw strength movement there is. Just pure strength, no bounce, no momentum to help, nothing. Brute strength.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.83%

Cre02 from MST, great strength increases, kickass pumps and the added adaptogens which are pretty potent at times. I love MVP as well.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

For non staples, I just tried Xero Limit Labs Eponox. The stuff is amazing. A bit pricey, but if you've got the extra cash, give it a try. Think of it like BSN Ntrix, but 1/2 the price and 10x as effective! I get that "perpetual pump" and my veins are looking sick. Not bad for an overweight powerlifter. Hahahaha
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76
    My favorite basic OTC supplement is UniLiver from Universal Nutrition. I've found those to be a must have for any cycle, bulking or cutting. And they're cheap as helll.
    Currently using solgar desiccated liver.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  32. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

From what I understand that's loss of mass & strength?
    (Not sure if I'm correct)
    Please remember how the industry and its consumer always dispute the validity of the benefits that are associated with mice testing as invalid when applied to humans. The negatives should also be approached with similar skepticism. IMHO
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Currently using solgar desiccated liver.
    Main reason I use UniLiver is I'm a big fan of the brand. But I think everybody should take some sort of desiccated liver tablet. People always overlook the easiest/cheapest ways to make gains. There is a really complete glandular pack on the market called Gland-All. Its by Hot Stuff Nutritionals. Check it out.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76

Main reason I use UniLiver is I'm a big fan of the brand. But I think everybody should take some sort of desiccated liver tablet. People always overlook the easiest/cheapest ways to make gains. There is a really complete glandular pack on the market called Gland-All. Its by Hot Stuff Nutritionals. Check it out.
    Right, universal is quality stuff.
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.45%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Right, universal is quality stuff.
    Definitely. There are so many fly by night companies now that it's scary. Universal though, has been around for 35 years! They really stand by their products. I'm on both their forums (UniversalUSA and Animalpak) and know guys who have ordered their products through other sites and had issues with it (clumping, broken tablets, no scooper... you know, basic stuff) and they personally replace them or make it right without having to deal with the sales site they got it through. That's customer service! Not to mention all the promos they run, beta testing that they do and all the charities they work with. Gotta love a company that gives back.
  36. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.58%

Please remember how the industry and its consumer always dispute the validity of the benefits that are associated with mice testing as invalid when applied to humans. The negatives should also be approached with similar skepticism. IMHO
    Agreed. Good logic.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.61%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

Well, I'd actually say the opposite is true (people too easily extrapolate rodent data to humans), but I do agree that we notice something of a "mitigated" effect when going from rats to humans (i.e. bulbine, agmatine, and yes, berberine). I still think berberine is better used on a cut due to its activity in the small intestine, though.
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, I'd actually say the opposite is true (people too easily extrapolate rodent data to humans), but I do agree that we notice something of a "mitigated" effect when going from rats to humans (i.e. bulbine, agmatine, and yes, berberine). I still think berberine is better used on a cut due to its activity in the small intestine, though.
    You are correct, I did mean the opposite.

I also notice anecdotally that it is best used for dieting as well.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.84%

I agree...one of the few exercises you really can't cheat at
  40. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    You are correct, I did mean the opposite.

I also notice anecdotally that it is best used for dieting as well.
    Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Anabolic Pump is often conceptualized as merely a supplement of glucose homeostasis. While that's true in part, its true identity is one of energy metabolism as a whole; specifically, modulating energy expenditure and transfer in both fat and muscle cells, via the modulation of energy storage and production mechanisms.

During a long bout of exercise (i.e., an hour long resistance training session) your body's energy homeostasis mechanisms need to take on a more oxidative (the B-oxidation of fatty acids) as opposed to glycolytic (GLUT4 translocation and glucose storage) role. This is due in part to the inability of the body to produce the fuel (glucose) for anabolic processes at the rates needed for anaerobic exercise. In response, your body has in place several mechanisms which prevent the accumulation and synthesis of triglycerides and lipids, and release them into the bloodstream to be oxidized.

These lipolytic processes actually contribute to the majority of energy transaction in a bout of anaerobic exercise - the oxidation of fatty acids and plasma triglycerides, primarily, provide the energy for resistance training.

The reason I mention all this is Anabolic Pump's fascinating ability to regulate one of the vanguards of oxidative and glycolytic energy consumption - AMPk. AMPk works as an essential gate-keeper of energy production, reacting to extracellular fluctuations of various downstream energy messengers (AMP:ATP ratio included). Its activation is responsible for various roles, including all of the above mentioned.

Using such a product in conjunction with fasted cardio simply utilizes energy which would have been stored anyway. The mere presence of AMPk ensures that the liberated fatty acids and triglycerides will be oxidized as it plays a primary role in not only lipolysis, but the inhibition of lipid, triglyceride, and cholesterol synthesis.

In terms of blood glucose, you should have circulating plasma levels which are enough to stave off hypoglycaemia, even with the use of Anabolic Pump. As carbohydrates have not been ingested, the presence of Insulin (the main inducer of hypoglycemia) is not necessarily present. Anabolic Pump works through Insulin-reactive, though not dependent, pathways of energy metabolism. The lipolytic role is also enough to provide ample energy.
    Just an AP tidbit. ^^^

I miss the Mullet some times.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 09:59 PM
  2. Do you really want to know what Methoxy TRN is?
    By mcgeier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. I got 3 bottles of X-Factor. What DO YOU GUYS want to see me run?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:04 AM
  4. What You Would Want to See Come Out!
    By Grambo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:25 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 06:27 PM