What is one supplement you always want to have?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Berberine is a well-documented constitued of Phellodendron, though I'm not sure if the species USPLabs is using (they list only the genus) contains berberine. Most do.
    If it were Berberine HCL derived from from the roots of Berberis aristata (tree turmeric) does the species matter?

I know that USPlabs has always proposed a proprietary extract process...yada...yada...yada.. .but if I you have berberine HCL does it matter?

2. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    If it were Berberine HCL derived from from the roots of Berberis aristata (tree turmeric) does the species matter?

I know that USPlabs has always proposed a proprietary extract process...yada...yada...yada.. .but if I you have berberine HCL does it matter?
    Berberine HCl is berberine HCl. The species of phellodendron matters because most, but not all, such species contain berberine, and different species contain different constituents.
    •   

3. You have to remember too that AP utilizes a a high concentration of specifically extracted tannins in addition to it's corosolic acid content that makes it the unique product that it is. It's more than just a "Berberine Supplement".

4. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    You have to remember too that AP utilizes a a high concentration of specifically extracted tannins in addition to it's corosolic acid content that makes it the unique product that it is. It's more than just a "Berberine Supplement".
    Actually the phellodendron is not listed as an extract and neither is the Banaba. Thus, they are parts of the plant and not specific extracts so I'm not sure how they specifically extracted for something.

5. Nomenclature frequently changes. I'm looking at a bottle of Anabolic-Pump right now that says ( phellodendron (bark) extract, Crape Myrtle (lagerstroemia Speciosia (stem) extract. Even at Nutraplanet it says:

AnabolicPump: (proprietary blend):P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron)Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Nomenclature frequently changes. I'm looking at a bottle of Anabolic-Pump right now that says ( phellodendron (bark) extract, Crape Myrtle (lagerstroemia Speciosia (stem) extract. Even at Nutraplanet it says:

AnabolicPump: (proprietary blend):P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron)Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
    Then it is an extract (although this has nothing to do with "nomenclature"). The label which David posted must be outdated or incorrect.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Then it is an extract (although this has nothing to do with "nomenclature"). The label which David posted must be outdated or incorrect.

Name:  image-101484422.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  161.8 KB

Purchased 2 weeks ago.. They r redoing the labels and reducing Ct. From 90 to 60... Also about a 10$ price redux

8. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Purchased 2 weeks ago.. They r redoing the labels and reducing Ct. From 90 to 60... Also about a 10$ price redux
    Well then I have no clue, you'd have to PM USPlabs. I do know that they no longer standardize SuperCissus caps.

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

It's the same product. As Chedapalooza mentioned there will also be some cosmetic changes with AP but the formula will stay the same.

10. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    It's the same product. As Chedapalooza mentioned there will also be some cosmetic changes with AP but the formula will stay the same.
    Are you a rep for USPLabs (serious question)? These "cosmetic changes" indicate that the product is no longer using an extract.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Are you a rep for USPLabs (serious question)? These "cosmetic changes" indicate that the product is no longer using an extract.
    Strategic said they're just redoin the label.. Formula always has and will be the same ...

12. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Strategic said they're just redoin the label.. Formula always has and will be the same ...
    I honestly don't know, you'd have to ask USPLabs. I'm only commenting on the label as I see it.

13. This is the cosmetic change I was referring to: http://usplabsdirect.com/anabolic-pump.html. The formula is unchanged from the one I mentioned above. Although it may look as if we no longer use an extract that is still the case. Yes I work for USPlabs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    This is the cosmetic change I was referring to: http://usplabsdirect.com/anabolic-pump.html. The formula is unchanged from the one I mentioned above. Although it may look as if we no longer use an extract that is still the case. Yes I work for USPlabs.
    Any idea why you don't list the species of Phellodendron?

15. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Any idea why you don't list the species of Phellodendron?
    We can't have little AP clones running around . AP is my "one" supplement I always want to have. Even though it may look very "simple" the results speak for themselves.

16. Quote Originally Posted by diezel

We can't have little AP clones running around . AP is my "one" supplement I always want to have. Even though it may look very "simple" the results speak for themselves.
    Agree
  17. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    My bottle is exactly as chedapalooza posted.

I have had issue with these guys and their inconsistent product label nomenclature for years. They are terrible offenders.
    CURRENT LABEL
    USPLabs Web Site
    Name:  ap-sf.gif
Views: 495
Size:  13.5 KB
    NutraPlanet
    AnabolicPump: (proprietary blend):
    P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron)
    Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
  18. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    They r redoing the labels and reducing Ct. From 90 to 60... Also about a 10$ price redux
    Name:  ap60_1.jpg
Views: 462
Size:  29.4 KB
    Name:  ap-sf.gif
Views: 495
Size:  13.5 KB
  19. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Formula always has and will be the same ...
    Not true.

I've seen multiples of label nomenclature over the many years it has been out. Either the labels are bogus or the ingredients have changed several times along the way.

Another example:
    Other Ingredients: AnabolicPump: P-Insulin (Extract Engineered from Phellodendron HCl), Tannins Complex (Extract Engineered from Lagerstroemia Speciosa), Symmetry (Herbal Engineered Ketones from Cissus Quadrangularis).

20. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    Not true.

I've seen multiples of label nomenclature over the many years it has been out. Either the labels are bogus or the ingredients have changed several times along the way.

Another example:
    Other Ingredients: AnabolicPump: P-Insulin (Extract Engineered from Phellodendron HCl), Tannins Complex (Extract Engineered from Lagerstroemia Speciosa), Symmetry (Herbal Engineered Ketones from Cissus Quadrangularis).
    Mhmm that's from a d starting website.. And I pointed it out to strategicmove. And he told me that was an error on their part and cissus has never been in AP..

21. I wonder why the label changed/ingredients wise too and it's $30 caps less... Price should be $25 now.

Alright, anyhow discussing AP is fun and all but I want to hear more of what people are using in their stacks...

Keep the AP discussion going if you wish, learning a lot about the product.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

22. I don't really care enough about labels to get too into this, but I was under the impression that:

1. Switching from an extract to a part of the plant would mean that the ingredients did indeed change (ingredients = compounds, not plants), unless the extract was simply the full-spectrum plant to begin with.

2. A species must be listed when listing a plant on the label.

23. Protein.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/205898-getting-swole-swollen.html - LOG [[COMPLETED]]

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Currently using solgar desiccated liver.
    Why do yoi preffer .It is the price Better. ?

25. Quote Originally Posted by murk01

Why do yoi preffer .It is the price Better. ?
    There was something in uniliver label that turned me off... I forget what to be honest.

26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I don't really care enough about labels to get too into this, but I was under the impression that:

1. Switching from an extract to a part of the plant would mean that the ingredients did indeed change (ingredients = compounds, not plants), unless the extract was simply the full-spectrum plant to begin with.

2. A species must be listed when listing a plant on the label.
    Clear PMS Dick, please and thank you. : )
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

27. Well after sifting through this thread I feel I need to give AP a try...

Good discussion.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

28. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Well after sifting through this thread I feel I need to give AP a try...

Good discussion.
    I'm going to add yellow gold to my ssv1 and see how that works. If it helps I'll probably pick up some AP for my next recomp

29. Ana Beta...

30. Quote Originally Posted by tunnelrat View Post
    Ana Beta...
    I have a hard time going without it too!
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 08:59 PM
  2. Do you really want to know what Methoxy TRN is?
    By mcgeier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 10:48 PM
  3. I got 3 bottles of X-Factor. What DO YOU GUYS want to see me run?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 08:04 AM
  4. What You Would Want to See Come Out!
    By Grambo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 04:25 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 05:27 PM