What is one supplement you always want to have?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

When you stArt working out, your body stops digesting things (I think)? If this is true- would it be pointless to take anabolic DURING a lift, before abs and post workout cardio?

I ask bc I WARMUP with jogging+ 20mins hiit. THEN lift. Then do a little more cardio post lift. I cannot do my hiit fasted with AP, my energy takes a huge hit.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn
    You are correct, I did mean the opposite.

I also notice anecdotally that it is best used for dieting as well.
    But you find no problem with bulking on it? What would you guys think about it for a recomp?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa

But you find no problem with bulking on it? What would you guys think about it for a recomp?
    Perfect for recomp.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Perfect for recomp.
    Will have to keep that in mind
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by uvawahoowa View Post
    I only recomp and it is ideally used, IME, for just that. See my previous post regarding AP here - What is one supplement you always want to have?
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter

Deads really get the colon rockin'. It's a great intestinal cleansing excercise.

Really, though, I think deads are the epitome of strength. If you can't (or don't) do them, your training is pointless....
    I agree... One of my favorites.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    When you stArt working out, your body stops digesting things (I think)? If this is true- would it be pointless to take anabolic DURING a lift, before abs and post workout cardio?

I ask bc I WARMUP with jogging+ 20mins hiit. THEN lift. Then do a little more cardio post lift. I cannot do my hiit fasted with AP, my energy takes a huge hit.
    Any opinions on this?
  8. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter

Deads really get the colon rockin'. It's a great intestinal cleansing excercise.

Really, though, I think deads are the epitome of strength. If you can't (or don't) do them, your training is pointless....
    Tell that to these folks and let me know how it goes

http://www.google.com/search?q=wheel...NIHg2QWlq93EAw
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Any opinions on this?
    Actually FFA's are a much more sustainable form of energy and for me the preferred source for my goals.

You need to read what I reposted here:

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Anabolic Pump is often conceptualized as merely a supplement of glucose homeostasis. While that's true in part, its true identity is one of energy metabolism as a whole; specifically, modulating energy expenditure and transfer in both fat and muscle cells, via the modulation of energy storage and production mechanisms.

During a long bout of exercise (i.e., an hour long resistance training session) your body's energy homeostasis mechanisms need to take on a more oxidative (the B-oxidation of fatty acids) as opposed to glycolytic (GLUT4 translocation and glucose storage) role. This is due in part to the inability of the body to produce the fuel (glucose) for anabolic processes at the rates needed for anaerobic exercise. In response, your body has in place several mechanisms which prevent the accumulation and synthesis of triglycerides and lipids, and release them into the bloodstream to be oxidized.

These lipolytic processes actually contribute to the majority of energy transaction in a bout of anaerobic exercise - the oxidation of fatty acids and plasma triglycerides, primarily, provide the energy for resistance training.

The reason I mention all this is Anabolic Pump's fascinating ability to regulate one of the vanguards of oxidative and glycolytic energy consumption - AMPk. AMPk works as an essential gate-keeper of energy production, reacting to extracellular fluctuations of various downstream energy messengers (AMP:ATP ratio included). Its activation is responsible for various roles, including all of the above mentioned.

Using such a product in conjunction with fasted cardio simply utilizes energy which would have been stored anyway. The mere presence of AMPk ensures that the liberated fatty acids and triglycerides will be oxidized as it plays a primary role in not only lipolysis, but the inhibition of lipid, triglyceride, and cholesterol synthesis.

In terms of blood glucose, you should have circulating plasma levels which are enough to stave off hypoglycaemia, even with the use of Anabolic Pump. As carbohydrates have not been ingested, the presence of Insulin (the main inducer of hypoglycemia) is not necessarily present. Anabolic Pump works through Insulin-reactive, though not dependent, pathways of energy metabolism. The lipolytic role is also enough to provide ample energy.
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Good link. They are doing much better than people not in chairs.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.02%

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post

Within reason, of course. I have trained a few folks with physical issues where they could not perform certain movements - not the extent of the link you supplied, though. My hat is off to all those who train through those limitations. Very inspirational...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Heat Miser is Transcending Agedness With USPLabs/PES and NutraPlanet

Just an AP tidbit. ^^^

I miss the Mullet some times.

Good info. I feel it would apply to Low-intensity steady-state cardio moreso than weight training or HIIT.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Good info. I feel it would apply to Low-intensity steady-state cardio moreso than weight training or HIIT.
    That is for the most part the way I perfrom my cardio.

Allows me to eat carbs without spillover and when I don't it helps me to burn FFA...win-win in my book. That is why it would be my 'one' supplement.

Sure would prefer to buy a bulk powder form of AnabolicPump
  14. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Berberine is indeed a fantastic tool for reducing the effects of carbohydrates on adiposity. Great health benefits too. I personally only like it while cutting due to the physiological atrophy noted in "normal" mice through Atrogin-1 expression.
    Please excuse my ignorance here but where exactly do you find berberine?
    Patent-Pending One-Of-A Kind Ingredient #1- P-Insulin™ - Ultra-Pure, Pharmaceutical Grade Engineered Extract of the Phellodendron HCL.

Patent Pending One-Of-A Kind Ingredient #2 - Tannins Complex™ - Mega-Potent, Super-Concentrated Engineered Extract of Lagerstroemia Speciosa.
    Name:  ap-sf.gif
Views: 279
Size:  13.5 KB
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Please excuse my ignorance here but where exactly do you find berberine?
    Berberine is a well-documented constitued of Phellodendron, though I'm not sure if the species USPLabs is using (they list only the genus) contains berberine. Most do.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Berberine is a well-documented constitued of Phellodendron, though I'm not sure if the species USPLabs is using (they list only the genus) contains berberine. Most do.
    It MAY.. I'm purely speculating, but ive used glycobol and recompadrol (both clearly list berberine) and they wreaked havoc on my stomach. AP does not affect my stomach at all.. Im thinking the berberine content in AP is low, if at all.
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

It MAY.. I'm purely speculating, but ive used glycobol and recompadrol (both clearly list berberine) and they wreaked havoc on my stomach. AP does not affect my stomach at all.. Im thinking the berberine content in AP is low, if at all.
    I really can't tell because the species of the plant isn't listed. Phellodendron can exert GDA activity independent of berberine, but berberine is the primarily referenced constituent for this purpose (similar to Banaba and corosolic acid).
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

My favorite supplement is raw goji berries. There a food, but I use them as a supplement. They are supposed to boost test, and gh, while acting as a natural ai. You will be able to tell a difference within a few days of eating them. They will give you a noticeably stronger erection, and boost strength. They also have a lot of antioxidants, that will help with general health. They taste good to me too.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.99%

Quote Originally Posted by bigintensions
    My favorite supplement is raw goji berries. There a food, but I use them as a supplement. They are supposed to boost test, and gh, while acting as a natural ai. You will be able to tell a difference within a few days of eating them. They will give you a noticeably stronger erection, and boost strength. They also have a lot of antioxidants, that will help with general health. They taste good to me too.
    That's good info man! Thanks. I didn't know anything about them.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

Berberine is indeed a fantastic tool for reducing the effects of carbohydrates on adiposity. Great health benefits too. I personally only like it while cutting due to the physiological atrophy noted in "normal" mice through Atrogin-1 expression.
    Strategicmove has explained this well in the past:

The authors of the report I believe you are referring to stated that berberine via stimulation of AMPK led to mTOR complex-1 (TORC1) inhibition by way of the phosphorylation of raptor (a protein involved in mTOR signaling) ultimately leading to reduced protein synthesis and enhanced protein degradation in normal and diabetic rodent muscles, as well as an enhanced downstream expression of the E3 ubiquitin ligase, atrogin-1, associated with the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway of muscle degradation. Furthermore, they reported that enhanced mitochondrial biogenesis via peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma co-activator-1-alpha [PGC-1a] expression blunted the berberine-induced muscle protein-synthetic alterations. According to the authors: "We recognize that our findings from experiments utilizing mice or cultured cells may not reflect events occurring in patients with type 2 diabetes. Reports of protein turn-over in diabetic or insulin-resistant patients find no muscle wasting unless the patients are elderly or sedentary. Even though obese patients with type 2 diabetes were shown to exhibit some impairment in ATP production, it has also been found that intensive insulin therapy did not change leucine kinetics when compared with results achieved with conventional insulin therapy. However, our results do indicate that anti-diabetes drugs can cause unexpected consequences, including changes in protein metabolism" [p. 1888].

Quite apart from the fact that their study was a rodent trial with the usual rodent-to-human-dosage-conversion issues, or the usual extrapolation problems from such trials to human results, berberine's activation of AMPK, and consequently, AMPK's suppression of protein synthesis are not controversial. As is well known, the mammalian 5' adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (AMPK) is the downstream component of a crucial protein kinase cascade of central importance in the regulation of energy homeostasis (balance) conserved in all eukaryotic cells. AMPK is a phylogenetically/evolutionarily conserved serine/threonine protein kinase and is activated in response to an increase in the adenosine monophosphate (AMP): adenosine triphosphate (ATP) ratio. AMPK exists as a heterotrimeric (contains three parts that are different from one another) complex with a catalytic alpha subunit and regulatory beta- and gamma-subunits. AMPK is activated in response to metabolic stressors such as exercise/muscle contraction, hypoxia, hypoglycemia, ischemia, oxidative stress, and chemical interventions (such as berberine), with the goal of cellular energy restoration.

Binding of AMP to the gamma-subunit leads to AMPK activation via phosphorylation at threonine 172 (Thr-172) on the alpha-subunit by the upstream kinase, LKB-1. The Ca(2+)/calmodulin-dependent and AMP-independent pathway can activate AMPK in certain cells such as neurons, endothelial cells, and lymphocytes, in a process involving phosphorylation by an alternate upstream protein kinase kinase-beta, CaMKKbeta. [Phosphorylation is the addition of phosphate to a protein, glucose, or other organic molecules or compounds. Phosphorylation is executed through the action of enzymes referred to as phosphotransferases or kinases].

Upon activation, AMPK triggers a set of chemical reactions geared at re-establishing cellular energy homeostasis. Consequently, ATP-consuming (anabolic) processes such as protein synthesis, fatty acid synthesis (lipogenesis), biosynthesis, cell-growth, and proliferation, are switched-off, while ATP-generating (catabolic) processes such as hepatic glycolysis and fatty acid oxidation, as well as the inhibition of the production of cholesterol and triglycerides are switched-on, both by short-term effect on phosphorylation of regulatory proteins and by long-term effect on gene expression. AMPK can also be modulated by hormones. In particular, in peripheral tissues such as muscles and liver, leptin and adiponectin activate AMPK. In the hypothalamus, leptin and adiponectin, both hormones that suppress feeding, inhibit AMPK, while ghrelin, a hormone that boosts food intake, activates AMPK.
    Berberine potently activates AMPK in skeletal muscle, L6 myotubes, adipose tissue, and in hepatocytes, leading to the suppression of protein synthesis and lipid synthesis as well as boosts in fatty acid oxidation and glucose uptake. This activation of AMPK is due to berberine's inhibition of the respiratory complex-1 of the mitochondria, leading to an elevation of the AMP/ATP ratio. Obviously, restoration of cellular energy homeostasis is crucial in this case, as ribosomal synthesis of proteins, for instance, is a significant consumer of cellular energy in a process that requires energy-rich aminoacyl-tRNA, mRNA and ATP/GTP. The regulation of protein synthesis occurs at several levels from mRNA and ribosomal content to the translation rate of mRNA into peptide, where translation involves the three phases, initiation, elongation, and termination. Short-term, protein synthesis regulation occurs at the translation level, with acute protein synthesis regulation modulated by several regulatory portions in the mTOR or eEF-2 kinase pathways. The mechanism of protein synthesis inhibition by AMPK depends on mTOR and eEF-2 signaling.

As has already been outlined, berberine is not the only activator of AMPK, and consequently, not the only suppressor of protein synthesis. In particular, physical exercise, to use another example, also compromises protein synthesis, but this effect, just like the case of berberine, is transient. Muscle cells grow after physical exercise, and the use of certain interventions such as BCAA during exercise contribute to the suppression of AMPK, and reduce AMPK's suppressive impact on protein synthesis. The transient nature of the berberine-induced AMPK-inhibition of protein synthesis ensures that Anabolic Pump's functioning remains robust. Furthermore, while an important component, berberine activation of AMPK is not the only mechanism through which Anabolic Pump works. In particular, quite apart from the depression of protein-synthetic processes, Anabolic Pump still delivers benefits such as improvement in insulin sensitivity (which on its own leads to efficient uptake of macronutrients, including proteins), enhanced glucose disposal in skeletal muscle cells, anti-adipogenic and anti-diabetic effects, improvement in lipid and glucose metabolism, enhancements in lipolytic processes and optimization of lipid profiles. Furthermore, recall that AMPK activation induces an enhanced expression of the glucose transport protein-4 (GLUT-4) gene via increased binding of the transcription factor myocyte enhancer factor-2 (MEF-2) to co-factors in the GLUT-4 gene, leading to increased glucose transport, as well as enhanced glycolysis and ATP production. This increased ATP production ultimately leads to reduced AMPK activity, and consequently, lower suppression of protein synthesis. In the same connection, greater saturation of glycogen stores ensures lower expression of AMPK, and therefore, lower protein-synthetic suppression. To continue, recall that AMPK regulates protein translation via several mechanisms. For instance, via phosphorylation and activation of the eukaryotic elongation factor kinase (eEF2K), and via inhibition of the mTOR signaling pathway. As the regulation of protein synthesis by mTOR is highly sensitive to amino acid expression, AMPK was postulated to be also modulated by amino acids. As it turns out, recent research has suggested that amino acids suppress AMPK activity in an mTOR-independent mechanism, postulated to be via the stimulatory effects of amino acids on mitochondrial glutamate dehydrogenase that produce an increased tricarboxylic acid cycle flux, ultimately leading to reduced cellular AMP expression, and therefore, lower AMPK activity, and lower suppression of protein synthesis. This suggests that the protein content of a post-Anabolic Pump meal should serve to suppress AMPK action and lead to higher protein-synthetic expression.

In conclusion, the transient effect of the suppression of protein synthesis due to berberine's activation of AMPK, coupled with the other molecular mechanisms through which the components of Anabolic Pump, namely Phellodendron and Crepe Myrtle, work ensures that Anabolic Pump still delivers its benefits enumerated earlier.
  21. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

If it were Berberine HCL derived from from the roots of Berberis aristata (tree turmeric) does the species matter?

I know that USPlabs has always proposed a proprietary extract process...yada...yada...yada.. .but if I you have berberine HCL does it matter?
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

If it were Berberine HCL derived from from the roots of Berberis aristata (tree turmeric) does the species matter?

I know that USPlabs has always proposed a proprietary extract process...yada...yada...yada.. .but if I you have berberine HCL does it matter?
    Berberine HCl is berberine HCl. The species of phellodendron matters because most, but not all, such species contain berberine, and different species contain different constituents.
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

You have to remember too that AP utilizes a a high concentration of specifically extracted tannins in addition to it's corosolic acid content that makes it the unique product that it is. It's more than just a "Berberine Supplement".
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    You have to remember too that AP utilizes a a high concentration of specifically extracted tannins in addition to it's corosolic acid content that makes it the unique product that it is. It's more than just a "Berberine Supplement".
    Actually the phellodendron is not listed as an extract and neither is the Banaba. Thus, they are parts of the plant and not specific extracts so I'm not sure how they specifically extracted for something.
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

Nomenclature frequently changes. I'm looking at a bottle of Anabolic-Pump right now that says ( phellodendron (bark) extract, Crape Myrtle (lagerstroemia Speciosia (stem) extract. Even at Nutraplanet it says:

AnabolicPump: (proprietary blend):P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron)Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Nomenclature frequently changes. I'm looking at a bottle of Anabolic-Pump right now that says ( phellodendron (bark) extract, Crape Myrtle (lagerstroemia Speciosia (stem) extract. Even at Nutraplanet it says:

AnabolicPump: (proprietary blend):P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron)Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
    Then it is an extract (although this has nothing to do with "nomenclature"). The label which David posted must be outdated or incorrect.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Then it is an extract (although this has nothing to do with "nomenclature"). The label which David posted must be outdated or incorrect.

Name:  image-101484422.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  161.8 KB

Purchased 2 weeks ago.. They r redoing the labels and reducing Ct. From 90 to 60... Also about a 10$ price redux
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Purchased 2 weeks ago.. They r redoing the labels and reducing Ct. From 90 to 60... Also about a 10$ price redux
    Well then I have no clue, you'd have to PM USPlabs. I do know that they no longer standardize SuperCissus caps.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

It's the same product. As Chedapalooza mentioned there will also be some cosmetic changes with AP but the formula will stay the same.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

It's the same product. As Chedapalooza mentioned there will also be some cosmetic changes with AP but the formula will stay the same.
    Are you a rep for USPLabs (serious question)? These "cosmetic changes" indicate that the product is no longer using an extract.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Are you a rep for USPLabs (serious question)? These "cosmetic changes" indicate that the product is no longer using an extract.
    Strategic said they're just redoin the label.. Formula always has and will be the same ...
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

Strategic said they're just redoin the label.. Formula always has and will be the same ...
    I honestly don't know, you'd have to ask USPLabs. I'm only commenting on the label as I see it.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

This is the cosmetic change I was referring to: http://usplabsdirect.com/anabolic-pump.html. The formula is unchanged from the one I mentioned above. Although it may look as if we no longer use an extract that is still the case. Yes I work for USPlabs.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.5%

This is the cosmetic change I was referring to: http://usplabsdirect.com/anabolic-pump.html. The formula is unchanged from the one I mentioned above. Although it may look as if we no longer use an extract that is still the case. Yes I work for USPlabs.
    Any idea why you don't list the species of Phellodendron?
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.65%

Any idea why you don't list the species of Phellodendron?
    We can't have little AP clones running around . AP is my "one" supplement I always want to have. Even though it may look very "simple" the results speak for themselves.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Quote Originally Posted by diezel

We can't have little AP clones running around . AP is my "one" supplement I always want to have. Even though it may look very "simple" the results speak for themselves.
    Agree
  37. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

My bottle is exactly as chedapalooza posted.

I have had issue with these guys and their inconsistent product label nomenclature for years. They are terrible offenders.
    CURRENT LABEL
    USPLabs Web Site
Views: 434
    NutraPlanet
    AnabolicPump: (proprietary blend):
    P-Insulin (Engineered Extract from Phellodendron)
    Tannins Complex (Engineered Extract from Lagerstroemia Speciosa)
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

They r redoing the labels and reducing Ct. From 90 to 60... Also about a 10$ price redux
    Name:  ap60_1.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  29.4 KB
Views: 434
  39. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Formula always has and will be the same ...
    Not true.

I've seen multiples of label nomenclature over the many years it has been out. Either the labels are bogus or the ingredients have changed several times along the way.

Another example:
    Other Ingredients: AnabolicPump: P-Insulin (Extract Engineered from Phellodendron HCl), Tannins Complex (Extract Engineered from Lagerstroemia Speciosa), Symmetry (Herbal Engineered Ketones from Cissus Quadrangularis).
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.79%

Not true.

I've seen multiples of label nomenclature over the many years it has been out. Either the labels are bogus or the ingredients have changed several times along the way.

Another example:
    Other Ingredients: AnabolicPump: P-Insulin (Extract Engineered from Phellodendron HCl), Tannins Complex (Extract Engineered from Lagerstroemia Speciosa), Symmetry (Herbal Engineered Ketones from Cissus Quadrangularis).
    Mhmm that's from a d starting website.. And I pointed it out to strategicmove. And he told me that was an error on their part and cissus has never been in AP..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 09:59 PM
  2. Do you really want to know what Methoxy TRN is?
    By mcgeier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:48 PM
  3. I got 3 bottles of X-Factor. What DO YOU GUYS want to see me run?
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 09:04 AM
  4. What You Would Want to See Come Out!
    By Grambo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 05:25 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 06:27 PM