StimFree Weight loss Stack Help?! LCLT, Ketones, EGCG, Foskolin, Capsaicin

jakalfayan

Awards
I am about 3 months into my new workout plan 3 days Intense cardio/weight training (30 min w/minimal breaks between) working the whole body. Then I typically lift heavy after that workout and finish with 20-30 min of cardio on elliptical or bike. 2 days between workouts of 20-60 min of cardio on elliptical or bike.

My stack has been switching between Craze and MP Assault for PWO, MP recon for post workout, and MP combat/ Myofusion/ ProComplex for protein.

I have seen significant gains in my lifts and muscle growth on my body, however, I'd like to start cutting the extra fat from top to bottom. I am 6'1" and 225 lb. College and working in the oilfield have added about 30 lbs to my body since high school. I'd like to be a healthy, tone, and strong. I don't really care about the weight part bc I'm a big guy in general, I would like to get my body fat percentage down and not only look good, but be healthy.

I have started a cutting phase stack that I wanted to get some thoughts on. I have taken OEP before with pretty good results (down 20 lbs in a summer) however I'd like to try a stim free stack and see if that combined with the obvious workouts and healthy eating will yield permanent results.

Standard:
multi - Rainbow light mens
2-3g fish oil- Omega 3 Fish Oil Capsules - Triple Strength Omega 3 GOLD - 1200mg(Contains 1,060 mg of Omega 3 per Softgel)
2-3g of HMB

STACK:
AI L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - 2000 mg at breakfast and 1000 mg around lunch
AI Raspberry Ketones (500 mg)- 2 at breakfast, 1 at lunch
Green Tea Extract (500 mg - 98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)- 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch
Forskolin 250 mg standardized to 10% - 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch

I am not modifying my workout routine and keeping my diet fairly clean between 1500-2000 cal/day with cheats on weekend.

I am looking at possibly adding capsaisin to the stack. Anyone with any pro's or cons on that?

MORE IMPORTANTLY I am curious about my dosing and timings. What do ya'll think? I feel like this should turn out to be a pretty good stack however I am still unsure about the exact dosages and timings. Also curious on whether HMB is worth my time? I am also switching to Soy protein as well to help with the weight loss.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT! All comments and guidance is welcome. I am a newb so please help me out.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cons of capsaicin is that its toguht on your stomach, and can cause heart burn feelings.

Stack looks solid for non stim but add an uncoupler like TT-33 for added fat loss

also look at a cortisol controling product and for that last touch reversitol to drop any last water.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Take 2-3g LCLT preworkout, not at other times of day.

RK dose is fine.

Add a third cap of GTE.

Forskolin is fine.

I'd highly suggest adding SNS TTA-500 or Reduce XT to your stack.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would have suggested T2...and a better Forskolin :p , better standarized and Sabinsa licensed :)! But then again if you didn't coop , I think it wouldnt be needed then haha.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

RK dose is fine.

Add a third cap of GTE.

Forskolin is fine.

LX and DCP or DCP aav2 and reduce XT.
All bases covered.

jakalfayan

Awards
Just ordered LX and PES Alpha T2. I will be stacking these along with my current LCLT and Raspberry Ketones.

What do ya'll think?

Also curious on whether switching to soy protein from a whey complex will help with my cutting.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
LX and DCP or DCP aav2 and reduce XT.
All bases covered.
Just curious LX and DCP work well together? I know it was sold as a stack but just curious about the logic/ rationale behind it.

jakalfayan

Awards
"2 ONE-TWO FAT-FIGHTING PUNCH: FORSKOLIN AND CARNITINE
To maximize fat-burning, you need a supplement that goes directly to where fat is stored and frees it so it can travel in the bloodstream to muscles and other tissues of the body where it will be used for fuel. You also need to make sure the fat is carried into the machinery that burns it, the cell mitochondria. This supplement combo helps on both fronts.

Forskolin, the active compound in the herb coleus forskohlii, gets the first half of the job done well, working to enhance fat loss by activating the enzyme adenylate cyclase. This enzyme causes a cascade of events that leads to the activation of another enzyme, hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL). HSL increases lipolysis, or the ability of the fat stored in fat cells to be released into the bloodstream, where it can travel to tissues such as muscle. In fact, one study from the University of Kansas (Lawrence) reported that overweight men who took forskolin lost significantly more bodyfat than test subjects who took a placebo during a 12-week study.

Carnitine takes care of the second half of the job. This amino-acidlike supplement helps the fat that gets to tissues travel into the mitochondria of those cells, where it's burned for fuel. Research confirms that carnitine supplementation improves fat-burning during exercise and rest, and leads to greater fat loss.

>> Combine them like this: Take 20—50 mg of forskolin and 1—3 grams of carnitine (as L-carnitine, acetyl-L-carnitine or L-carnitine-L-tartrate) with breakfast, preworkout meals and postworkout meals."

That's from a muscle and fitness article, but there are a few more that I've found that say the same things about it. I can't post links yet so just google it if you want to read more of the article.

There are a few other websites that I've read saying that supplementing with preworkout will help boost the amount of fat you burn. Not taking it solely as a "Weight loss pill" just adding it to my stack to help.

uvawahoowa

Awards

RK dose is fine.

Add a third cap of GTE.

Forskolin is fine.

Off day lclt supplementation is recommended?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
With a meal or pre meal? Or no difference?
Never saw a difference with both.
Although LCLT shows credible studies on increasing AR density increasing test indirectly

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Androgen receptor

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Never saw a difference with both.
Although LCLT shows credible studies on increasing AR density increasing test indirectly
Well, increasing AR density will not affect testosterone levels. And I'm not yet convinced that ARs are growth-limiting in healthy individuals. However, on cycle...;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Off day lclt supplementation is recommended?
Preworkout only. All the benefits of LCLT (reduced soreness, improved recovery, increased VO2 max, increased AR density) are derived from the protective effects that LCLT's exerts when coupled with exercise.