Fat Burn Stack Question

Riosjl41

Awards
Hi, I'm looking to lose some fat and lower my body fat percentage. I'm aware that exercise and a healthy diet need to be incorporated but I wouldn't mind an added help. I currently have MP Assault, Xtend, Fish Oils, Whey protein and Green Tea extract. What should I add or get rid of to see results? Thanks

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Hi, I'm looking to lose some fat and lower my body fat percentage. I'm aware that exercise and a healthy diet need to be incorporated but I wouldn't mind an added help. I currently have MP Assault, Xtend, Fish Oils, Whey protein and Green Tea extract. What should I add or get rid of to see results? Thanks
Add a beta-alanine product for off days; you should be good on creatine. I recommend SNS beta alanine caps for the convenience of multiple daily doses. After that, look into EC stack and/or Reduce XT.

Riosjl41

Awards
Add a beta-alanine product for off days; you should be good on creatine. I recommend SNS beta alanine caps for the convenience of multiple daily doses. After that, look into EC stack and/or Reduce XT.
Would you suggest using both the assault and xtend? or should i just stick to one or the other?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Assault underdoses the BCAAs. I'd add 1/4-1/2 scoop xtend to your assault and take it all preworkout, then ditch the intraworkout.

Riosjl41

Awards
how would you dose the supplements suggested?

Riosjl41

Awards
preferably without the ec. thanks for the help by the way

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd do 3.2+ grams of beta-alanine daily, split throughout the day. I'd do Reduce XT: one cap upon waking, one 4 hours later, and one pre-bed.

No problem man.