Do I need a good MultiV?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I used to use Animal Pak, but now I have a warehouse brand multiV that I use. Do I need a better multiV and if so what does everyone one recommend? Trying to stay on a tight budget.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to use Animal Pak, but now I have a warehouse brand multiV that I use. Do I need a better multiV and if so what does everyone one recommend? Trying to stay on a tight budget.
If your gonna use a multivitamin Orange Triad is the best. You get joint support, immune and digestive in it also.

JNelson

JNelson

Awards
Yes, Orange Triad by Controlled Labs. Amazing multi.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
if you are going to go for an everything multi then I would pick OT over animal pak, probably a better value per serving too?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
In for OT as well, love it

OP remember you get what you pay for

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
To answer your question, most people don't need a mutlvitamin if eating a diet rich in fruits/veggies/etc. It may be more beneficial to supplement individual micronutrients. 30mg zinc, 400mg magnesium, 200mcg selenium, and 5000 IU vitamin D come to mind. My diet is consistently low in vitamin E, so adding a supplement for that is something I have done in the past.

If you're set on a multivitamin though, go with Orange Triad.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
orange triad is my favorite.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
To answer your question, most people don't need a mutlvitamin if eating a diet rich in fruits/veggies/etc. It may be more beneficial to supplement individual micronutrients. 30mg zinc, 400mg magnesium, 200mcg selenium, and 5000 IU vitamin D come to mind. My diet is consistently low in vitamin E, so adding a supplement for that is something I have done in the past.

^^ Coop with the detailed answer!

Right now im on optimen due to the price on NP, but definitely will recommend OT!

rockme

rockme

Awards
Wow...everyone's big on OT. Perhaps I should try. I have not taken multi in years after AP routinely made me feel ill. Anybody else get ill off AP? And yeah, I took it with food

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like Orange Triad and Activite.

boogyman

Awards
Another OT vote here. Nice to get multi and joint support in one product.

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established

This. If your diet is right, a multi is really kind of overkill.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Loss 14
Prince IronMag Labs 3
Qonix Supplements 20
killamac27 Nutrition / Health 11
Supplements 12