How should I stack this....(Mesomorph, CN, SNS Agmatine)

MagillaRU

Awards
I've been taking APS Mesomorph and APS Creatine Nitrate and loving the combo! My sweet spot is 1 scoop Meso & 6 caps CN. I want to add some SNS Agmatine but not sure how I should dose all three. I experimented today with adding 4 caps of Agmatine, but I'm wondering if it's too much since Meso contains some Agmatine (not sure how much though). I was thinking about decreasing it to 2 caps or taking the 4 caps earlier in the day and just take the Meso and CN pre-wo.

Ultimately, it's going to be something I just need to mess around with and see what works best for ME, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a little input on here.

Any thoughts and suggestions appreciated.

Thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking APS Mesomorph and APS Creatine Nitrate and loving the combo! My sweet spot is 1 scoop Meso & 6 caps CN. I want to add some SNS Agmatine but not sure how I should dose all three. I experimented today with adding 4 caps of Agmatine, but I'm wondering if it's too much since Meso contains some Agmatine (not sure how much though). I was thinking about decreasing it to 2 caps or taking the 4 caps earlier in the day and just take the Meso and CN pre-wo.

Ultimately, it's going to be something I just need to mess around with and see what works best for ME, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get a little input on here.

Thanks!

I definitely agree with you on the experimenting as this will most likely yield the best results. If you plan to take all three togethor id dose the other 2 like you usualy would and add in 500mgs agmatine pre workout and then 250-500mgs agmatime earlier in the day or later in the day depending on when you workout.

MagillaRU

Awards
I definitely agree with you on the experimenting as this will most likely yield the best results. If you plan to take all three togethor id dose the other 2 like you usualy would and add in 500mgs agmatine pre workout and then 250-500mgs agmatime earlier in the day or later in the day depending on when you workout.
That seems like a good idea as well. I felt like combining all three with the Agmatine at 1 gram was overkill. I'm definitely liking the addition of Agmatine though - muscles feel much fuller and dense! Thanks for the reply man!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That seems like a good idea as well. I felt like combining all three with the Agmatine at 1 gram was overkill. I'm definitely liking the addition of Agmatine though - muscles feel much fuller and dense! Thanks for the reply man!
Agmatine definitely has that affect on muscles, sleep may get better as well too. Not a problem if you have anymore questions let me know, ill be happy to help.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd do 2 caps SNS agmatine to start off, and then move up from there if you feel it is appropriate.

MagillaRU

Awards
Thanks for the response Coop! Sorry I'm just now posting (been busy with school).....I messed around with a bunch of different dosing schedules and have finally found my calling (haha): 2 scoops of White Flood V2 + 1 gram of SNS Agmatine. For me, this stack is incredible! Also, very tempted to try some ALCAR based on your posts.....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks!
Mesomorph plus agmatine= crazy pumps

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You should always start on the low end to find the lowest dosage that produces results for you. It will save you money in the long run and with most of these supps increased dosages do not bring proportionally increased results.