Best weight gainer

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    well people who have/acquire liver problems will warn against harming your liver.....people with heart problems will warn against doing things that may harm your heart....People with cholesterol or BP or diabetic problems will warn you to be careful about those issues....they may not always be the best people to ask, since they have a bias due to having this health issue. Just because they have this issue, does not mean it came from carb choice or using PH's or using stims etc etc....and it does not mean any certain outside influence brought it on, much of it seems to be genetics or being overweight/sedentary if you ask me....that being said, always monitor your liver and BP and heart and blood glucose etc....you may or may not run into the same problems as these individuals, and who is to say WHY they have this problem? usually there is no definitive answer....mostly guesses and assumptions....
    Yeah. I try and keep up on my stuff. My cholesterol is in the dumper, & I hope it was DMZ and AndroMass and it fixes it self.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah. I try and keep up on my stuff. My cholesterol is in the dumper, & I hope it was DMZ and AndroMass and it fixes it self.
    hopefully its not something genetic, since cholesterol seems to be part genetic and partly from diet (and maybe some of these products we take)...if its from diet, you can adjust and fix it easily that way....if its genetic that requires more attention, like maybe getting on a script or taking natural alternatives...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    hopefully its not something genetic, since cholesterol seems to be part genetic and partly from diet (and maybe some of these products we take)...if its from diet, you can adjust and fix it easily that way....if its genetic that requires more attention, like maybe getting on a script or taking natural alternatives...
    I'm on my Organ Shield
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  4. Beef is my #1 right up there with dairy. I cant bring myself to spend 40+ bones on a sugar shake. Besides my stomach likes food much better as do my muscles.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I'm on my Organ Shield
    One of my parents friends is a guy who is skinny as can be, eats healthy of course, never does anything wrong like smoking or drinking or whatever....yet his cholesterol is perpetually retardedly high....its his genetics, nothing he can do about it but monitor it and take his medicine. Its so strange to see a perfectly healthy person who plays by the rules and still has cholesterol problems....
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6

    One of my parents friends is a guy who is skinny as can be, eats healthy of course, never does anything wrong like smoking or drinking or whatever....yet his cholesterol is perpetually retardedly high....its his genetics, nothing he can do about it but monitor it and take his medicine. Its so strange to see a perfectly healthy person who plays by the rules and still has cholesterol problems....
    Same, it's like why ppl get cancer?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Same, it's like why ppl get cancer?
    seems that way, like it runs in the family oftentimes.

  8. Milk
    1 cup of oats
    1-2 scoops of whey
    Banana
    Peanut butter
    And whatever else u wanna throw in it

    I do this 2 times a day 1 post workout with some honey added and one a little before bed. Been working great. Tried serious mass weight gainer and I will never buy a weight gainer from a company again. They throw a bunch of crap in them n u gain fat. Malto is a bodybuilders worst enemy. I like to have 100% control of what I'm putting in my body

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35
    Milk
    1 cup of oats
    1-2 scoops of whey
    Banana
    Peanut butter
    And whatever else u wanna throw in it

    I do this 2 times a day 1 post workout with some honey added and one a little before bed. Been working great. Tried serious mass weight gainer and I will never buy a weight gainer from a company again. They throw a bunch of crap in them n u gain fat. Malto is a bodybuilders worst enemy. I like to have 100% control of what I'm putting in my body
    This is how you make a gainer. Only phaggots buy a 10lb tub with 20 servings for $50. The smart ones make their own better rating shakes for 1/5 the price

    Btw u should try grinding your oats, makes it so you don't have to chew down chunks

  10. I usually throw it all in a blender to grind it up if that's what your saying? I've tried no blender and I was doing more chewing than drinking lol

  11. Making your own is the only way to go IMO. It's healthy which is the most important and when your controlling whats in it your body can respond better. Homemade over a malto shake anyday. Like you said its 1/5 the cost and wen your gettin a couple servings for $50 it should ring a bell

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35
    I usually throw it all in a blender to grind it up if that's what your saying? I've tried no blender and I was doing more chewing than drinking lol
    Well I grind my oats in a blender before hand and store them in an empty 2lb protein tub.then just scoop it out when I make a shake. Makes it smooth as milk

  13. Homemade is definitely the way to go. A good food processor goes a long way in helping out those that are wanting to make progress in the kitchen...makes for very smooth grinds on rolled oats.

  14. I'm definitely going to try that. Thanks for the idea
  15. purebred
    purebred's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lamonster14 View Post
    Beef is my #1 right up there with dairy. I cant bring myself to spend 40+ bones on a sugar shake. Besides my stomach likes food much better as do my muscles.
    Just because it's common sense doesn't mean it's common practice

    Quote Originally Posted by Amwdurant35 View Post
    Milk
    1 cup of oats
    1-2 scoops of whey
    Banana
    Peanut butter
    And whatever else u wanna throw in it

    I do this 2 times a day 1 post workout with some honey added and one a little before bed. Been working great. Tried serious mass weight gainer and I will never buy a weight gainer from a company again. They throw a bunch of crap in them n u gain fat. Malto is a bodybuilders worst enemy. I like to have 100% control of what I'm putting in my body
    Best way to go. Forget a premade weight gainer.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. weight gainer?
    By elitemuscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:57 AM
  2. Best Weight Gainer
    By CombatTested in forum Bulking
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 10:56 PM
  3. best weight gainer
    By cbcowan13 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 04:53 PM
  4. Should I consider a weight gainer?
    By Pistol Pete in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 12:07 AM
Log in
Log in