Dexaprine V2 Blood Pressure Issues?

boomhauer

Awards
Has anyone else experienced blood pressure issues with the new dexaprine?

I took my blood pressure this morning before taking dexaprine and it read ~110/65
45 minutes after taking one pill of the new dex it read ~140/70, which is abnormally high for me

And yes I took a couple of readings each time to make sure it wasn't a fluke.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we've actually had no complaints about blood pressure on this product yet, and many have noted that their blood pressure goes up way less with the new version than they noticed with the old version. are you using 1/2 pill or 1 pill?

boomhauer

Awards
Well I started with 1/2 pill and felt good energy. Today I decided to try 1 whole pill and I noticed the bp increase. I'm just gonna stick with 1/2 until I build up a tolerance to it then bump it up to 1 I guess.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ that was going to be my advice. 1 full pill of Dexaprine = holy crap thats a lot of stims.

Start small and work up! Makes your bottle last longer, and enables you to get that much more from 1 cycle.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats the ingredient in the new version that gives you the same or more energy/appetite suppression than the DMAA in the old version? Just wondering

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Can't say i have, just a nice smooth release of energy with 1/2 caplet, this is with V1 and V2.

Though i really do respond to dex, for some reason it chills me right out.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying the product, but sorry to hear about the blood pressure issue. Unfortunately, any time stims enter the body, there is a possible reaction of hypertension whether it is direct through arterial vasoconstriction, or indirectly by way of excitement, anxiety, etc. cause your body to respond by essentially clamping down. You may find 200-500mg of L-theanine to solve your blood pressure issues; in bulk powder, it is very cheap. It has done wonders for me at times.

Mike

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Rauwolscine + caffeine is the likely culprit. Hell, Rauwolscine + any stims or releasing agents can cause BP elevation. I realize this stereoisomer causes less sides than Yohimbine HCl, but the reality is that the pressor action still remains to a degree; rather, the anxiogenic side effects are what are primarily mitigated by the alpha form.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi i googled it and it is supposed to contain "natural" amphetamines and some other potent stuff. could be potentially be a problem for drug tests??

No, you will not fail drug tests for any reason while using Dexaprine.