T-911

  1. T-911


    Users on this board seemingly have nothing but wonderful things to say about T-911 and some of the posts I'm seeing are from 2010-ish... I don't know which version was out and which version these people are raving about. The liquid sublingual or the sublingual tabs... for those who have run the sublingual tabs solo, how did you enjoy them? For those who've run both, is the liquid really THAT mindblowingly better?


  2. Somebody? :-/

  3. Never ran the liquid but ran the tabs use to throw one under my tongue pre workout...it was a decent product made some gains and got some strength
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Never ran the liquid but ran the tabs use to throw one under my tongue pre workout...it was a decent product made some gains and got some strength
    Just the one per day or one pre-workout and another later?
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Users on this board seemingly have nothing but wonderful things to say about T-911 and some of the posts I'm seeing are from 2010-ish... I don't know which version was out and which version these people are raving about. The liquid sublingual or the sublingual tabs... for those who have run the sublingual tabs solo, how did you enjoy them? For those who've run both, is the liquid really THAT mindblowingly better?
    Never used the liquid sublingual, but have used the tabs (the reformulated - non-hormonal - version). I enjoyed T-911 (and have used it on and off over the years) - you can see my review HERE.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Been kinda eyeing the t-911. Think I'll give it a run. Only saw tabs on planet though. Maybe I didn't look hard enough

  7. I have a bottle sitting on the shelf now, but looking to run it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Been kinda eyeing the t-911. Think I'll give it a run. Only saw tabs on planet though. Maybe I didn't look hard enough
    I just, today, saw the liquid version. It's on Nutra's site in the little scrolling portion of the homepage... it's coming soon and more than twice the price of the tabs, but the write-up says it contains Epi-Androsterone, which he tabs do not... does that mean the liquid version is a cycle in and of itself and requires a PCT where as I can just run the tabs and be done with it?

    LG Reps, whurr you at?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Never used the liquid sublingual, but have used the tabs (the reformulated - non-hormonal - version). I enjoyed T-911 (and have used it on and off over the years) - you can see my review HERE.

    ~Rosie~
    Rosie, the tabs that are currently available on NP, is that the reformulated, non-hormonal version that you ran?

    And thank you. Helpful, as always.

  10. Think I have like 3/4 of a bottle I'll check tomorrow and see if it's the new or old version
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Rosie, the tabs that are currently available on NP, is that the reformulated, non-hormonal version that you ran?

    And thank you. Helpful, as always.
    Yes, that's the version that has been out since before I used it.

    No worries

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  12. Hey op I have a bottle of the OG tabs if your interested
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Hey op I have a bottle of the OG tabs if your interested
    "OG" as in not the stuff currently available on NP? What's different?
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  14. Same thing as on nutra and they taste like cherry
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    I just, today, saw the liquid version. It's on Nutra's site in the little scrolling portion of the homepage... it's coming soon and more than twice the price of the tabs, but the write-up says it contains Epi-Androsterone, which he tabs do not... does that mean the liquid version is a cycle in and of itself and requires a PCT where as I can just run the tabs and be done with it?

    LG Reps, whurr you at?
    you shouldnt need a pct for the new t911 in itself, there is a new thread in the LG on the liquid version...the original will still be offered as well

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    "OG" as in not the stuff currently available on NP? What's different?
    "original"

  17. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    "original"
    Haha come on, man, I know what Original Gangster is, but the NEW version is called the OG version and there are tabs which are really the OG version but they've been reformulated so whatever came before that would be the REAL OG so it's confusing. ^_^
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  18. its just a terminology thing, the new t911 is more efficient but the tabs are still worth it as well, the new still contains yohimbe as well...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic

    Haha come on, man, I know what Original Gangster is, but the NEW version is called the OG version and there are tabs which are really the OG version but they've been reformulated so whatever came before that would be the REAL OG so it's confusing. ^_^
    I have 50/75 tabs left if you want them
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I have 50/75 tabs left if you want them
    How much, yo? Got PayPal?
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic

    How much, yo? Got PayPal?
    Yeah 20$ and I'll ship it in 30 mins
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  22. Reeeplied, pimpin'.
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  23. Oof, disregard that, my dude. The liquid just went on sale for $18 on NP.
    Celtic Labs Rep

    PHFSupplements.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Domenic
    Oof, disregard that, my dude. The liquid just went on sale for $18 on NP.
    Lol good because the 1st price was outragous!

    Mike
  

  
 

Log in
Log in