T-911

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Users on this board seemingly have nothing but wonderful things to say about T-911 and some of the posts I'm seeing are from 2010-ish... I don't know which version was out and which version these people are raving about. The liquid sublingual or the sublingual tabs... for those who have run the sublingual tabs solo, how did you enjoy them? For those who've run both, is the liquid really THAT mindblowingly better?

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Somebody? :-/

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never ran the liquid but ran the tabs use to throw one under my tongue pre workout...it was a decent product made some gains and got some strength

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Never ran the liquid but ran the tabs use to throw one under my tongue pre workout...it was a decent product made some gains and got some strength
Just the one per day or one pre-workout and another later?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Users on this board seemingly have nothing but wonderful things to say about T-911 and some of the posts I'm seeing are from 2010-ish... I don't know which version was out and which version these people are raving about. The liquid sublingual or the sublingual tabs... for those who have run the sublingual tabs solo, how did you enjoy them? For those who've run both, is the liquid really THAT mindblowingly better?
Never used the liquid sublingual, but have used the tabs (the reformulated - non-hormonal - version). I enjoyed T-911 (and have used it on and off over the years) - you can see my review HERE.

~Rosie~

broons

Awards
  • Established
Been kinda eyeing the t-911. Think I'll give it a run. Only saw tabs on planet though. Maybe I didn't look hard enough

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle sitting on the shelf now, but looking to run it.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Been kinda eyeing the t-911. Think I'll give it a run. Only saw tabs on planet though. Maybe I didn't look hard enough
I just, today, saw the liquid version. It's on Nutra's site in the little scrolling portion of the homepage... it's coming soon and more than twice the price of the tabs, but the write-up says it contains Epi-Androsterone, which he tabs do not... does that mean the liquid version is a cycle in and of itself and requires a PCT where as I can just run the tabs and be done with it?

LG Reps, whurr you at? :)

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Never used the liquid sublingual, but have used the tabs (the reformulated - non-hormonal - version). I enjoyed T-911 (and have used it on and off over the years) - you can see my review HERE.

~Rosie~
Rosie, the tabs that are currently available on NP, is that the reformulated, non-hormonal version that you ran?

And thank you. Helpful, as always.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I have like 3/4 of a bottle I'll check tomorrow and see if it's the new or old version

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie, the tabs that are currently available on NP, is that the reformulated, non-hormonal version that you ran?

And thank you. Helpful, as always.
Yes, that's the version that has been out since before I used it.

No worries :)

~Rosie~

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey op I have a bottle of the OG tabs if your interested

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I just, today, saw the liquid version. It's on Nutra's site in the little scrolling portion of the homepage... it's coming soon and more than twice the price of the tabs, but the write-up says it contains Epi-Androsterone, which he tabs do not... does that mean the liquid version is a cycle in and of itself and requires a PCT where as I can just run the tabs and be done with it?

LG Reps, whurr you at? :)
you shouldnt need a pct for the new t911 in itself, there is a new thread in the LG on the liquid version...the original will still be offered as well

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
"original"
Haha come on, man, I know what Original Gangster is, but the NEW version is called the OG version and there are tabs which are really the OG version but they've been reformulated so whatever came before that would be the REAL OG so it's confusing. ^_^

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
its just a terminology thing, the new t911 is more efficient but the tabs are still worth it as well, the new still contains yohimbe as well...

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha come on, man, I know what Original Gangster is, but the NEW version is called the OG version and there are tabs which are really the OG version but they've been reformulated so whatever came before that would be the REAL OG so it's confusing. ^_^
I have 50/75 tabs left if you want them

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Reeeplied, pimpin'.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Oof, disregard that, my dude. The liquid just went on sale for $18 on NP.