TestForce2 + Triazole

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I decided to give Natty T booster (E-Pharm's TestForce) + AI for the first time.. 22 yrs old been lifting for 11 years.. I'm currently eating maintenance calories. I understand I can expect an increased appetite while using this combination of supps.. Is there any other solid advice that you guys would mind lending me while using these?! Thanks

Edit- I plan on doing blood work at the end of 8 weeks.

~ KEEP YOUR WEIGHT UP!

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
If ya aint bought it yet give daa and formadrol a try. I loved it. But not being a d*** but 11 years and 160lbs do u take any other supps? Try to get down more calories im around 2500 just in food then i get a bout 1000 more with pr shakes. Ive read enough of these threads to tell u now everyone is gonna tell u eat more focus on nutrition... Post Cherry pop'd

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Test force is chelated daa + sarcosine

Plus yea I know I'm light @ 160 but I'm at 6% bf and my lifts aren't anything to be ashamed of.. I'm just not a very large individual.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
The test force is daa. Chelated as well, + sarcosine.
My lifts certainly aren't anything to be ashamed of though. 6% bf. I am just not a very large individual.

Imskyhigh87

Banned
Awards
My bad bro didnt know ab test force. Ya should be a good cycle i def liked it plan to do anoter soon. One thing i remember is i was hot almost all the time verge of sweating and i sweated like a beast during workout so keep hydrated also ive heard ldopa should be added for prolactin levels but i was fine without i did my daa first thing in the morning and ai formadrol after workout mid afternoon cause i dont like being hot when i sleep at night. Good luck man

Renzov2

Awards
I loved triazole, but it dried out my joints a bit, so I suggest a joint support supp.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
my PWO has Cissus Quadrangularis in it. Noxivol to be exact

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my PWO has Cissus Quadrangularis in it. Noxivol to be exact
Noxivol what now? Made by CTD drop that garbage its not worth it i can tell you that right now, lots of better options out there. TestForce2 and Triazole is a good combo and should give you a good run. 8 weeks sounds good.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
Noxivol what now? Made by CTD drop that garbage its not worth it i can tell you that right now, lots of better options out there. TestForce2 and Triazole is a good combo and should give you a good run. 8 weeks sounds good.

I'm all ears bro.. 35 bucks for 45 servings..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm all ears bro.. 35 bucks for 45 servings..
iForce Hemavol is a good one good pumps, Cellucor C4 overall good profile, Man's Clout, Neogenix BodyForge i like for nonstim preworkout, and i still love our Neogenix CryoShock. All better options than what your currently taking look at the profile of what your taking its not very good.

mcc23

Awards
  • Established
TBH I can't knock Noxivol.. Granted theres better out there, but the beta alanine is dosed right and like I said in prev post, the Cissus is a nice addition.. Been through C4 before.. Tastes great, wasn't amazed though. Haven't tried any of the others..Hemavol looks good.. Almost got that a while ago..May have to give it a shot.. Still got plenty of NoxiPro and Vol in stock though..

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
TBH I can't knock Noxivol.. Granted theres better out there, but the beta alanine is dosed right and like I said in prev post, the Cissus is a nice addition.. Been through C4 before.. Tastes great, wasn't amazed though. Haven't tried any of the others..Hemavol looks good.. Almost got that a while ago..May have to give it a shot.. Still got plenty of NoxiPro and Vol in stock though..
It's up to you but you aren't getting anything really from beta alanine if you aren't taking it daily and proper dose. It takes awhile for saturation to hit so in preworkouts is almost pointless. It's your choice though figured I'd throw in my 2 cents.