Intimate, Paragon or Testforce2?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I have GI issues (where I don't know if I am going to fart or squirt most of the day) with Bulk DAA.
I have tried to resolve with split dosing, taking with and without food etc....

Did you have a better experience with any of the ones I listed in the title or any others?
Any other advice would be appreciated!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While I personally didn't have any issues with regular DAA, most notice no issues with the TF2. Intimidate shouldn't cause stomach distress either. Paragon might, but it would only be due to the forskolin (but it is a complete test boosting formula compared to the other two you listed). SNS DAA is another option if you want just DAA without the stomach issues. :cool:

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Paragon is the most complete out of the two brother plus it's a great price specially for all you get in the formula

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
Paragon looks like a great formula. I havent tried it but it seems potent.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never used any of those but I have run bulk DAA without GI distress although luckily I don't have any GI issues.
I know many people who do suffer with all types of GI issues and one of them once told me "never trust a fart."

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Have not used any,but I do have all and am eager to try all,out of the 3 paragon seems to be getting a lot o good feedback I have seen.