Gyno - Which supplement to try

MrBEEF

Awards
Hey guys,

My friend has a case of gyno, but not from using steroids, etc.. He just has a bit of extra fatty tissue on the nipps. When he is leaned out I thinks he looks fine but when he has some weight on him it's kinda bad.

I was suggesting to try a run of Erase Pro, but I wanted to ask if any of you think there is a better product for this situation? Told him to run a week at directed but then to back off and see if he can tolerance map it to figure out how much he needs.

He can only run this for 8 weeks, and I read somewhere that this kind of issue can take a long time to solve. So if he can only run Erase Pro(or other anti-E's) for 8 weeks at a time...how is this treated?

Thanks,
-P

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it gyno? Or is it just fat. You said it looks fine when he's lean... that sounds like fat to me.

J19891

J19891

Awards
It depends on if it's glandular tissue or not. If there's somewhat spongey (but denser than fat) type tissue under the skin, an OTC AI may be able to help. If it's hard, firm, fibrous tissue, it's likely going to require surgery. I'd go ahead and give erase pro a shot, it's by far the best AI i've tried OTC. If it's going to respond, it likely should within the 8 week time limit. If it's non-fibrous and doesn't respond within that time frame, he'd really need to go talk to an endocrinologist to try and get a perscription for letro or something.

Honestly though, if it's going to respond to anything, it should respond to erase pro.

MrBEEF

Awards
Is it gyno? Or is it just fat. You said it looks fine when he's lean... that sounds like fat to me.
His leaness level and the amount of fat on the nipple is not normal.