HELP!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.17%

HELP!!!

I am a former college football player career was cut short due to injuries. I am 5'8 and 200 pounds I have lost 15 pounds already. I need to find out which stack would be better for what i am trying to achieve. I want to have visible abs at the end of my cycle and i want to be more leaned out. I ordered androlean but it has been back ordered for the past few months. I am considering swapping out my androlean for androdrive. I would stack androdrive and androhard. Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.58%

Quote Originally Posted by koop1033
    I am a former college football player career was cut short due to injuries. I am 5'8 and 200 pounds I have lost 15 pounds already. I need to find out which stack would be better for what i am trying to achieve. I want to have visible abs at the end of my cycle and i want to be more leaned out. I ordered androlean but it has been back ordered for the past few months. I am considering swapping out my androlean for androdrive. I would stack androdrive and androhard. Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I am not really familiar with ur stack. However, I would interested in someone taking oxyelite pro and erase pro. Definitely sounds awesome
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%

Got my girl on Oxy at her request - she was 120 trying to drop 10-15 lbs. She dropped 7 pounds in two weeks and then loses were slower but reasonable. Typical side effects as with most metabolic boosters: tachycardia, increased respiration, dizziness.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

oxy is legit. combined with erase and DAA its killer.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I wouldn't suggest jumping on a cycle. Diet and exercise with some supplementation should be just fine. I would try other options before jumping into a PH. There's solid fat burners out there, SNS Reduce XT works great with DCP. Then i usually add Neogenix Velocity Xt if i want a stim that day. Or you can always go with the tried and try EC.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.78%

in my experience, ex-college athletes tend to have garbage diets because they've always been able to eat whatever and make gains or stay lean due to the amount of training they do...I'd closely examine your diet needs and then what your diet actually looks like otherwise any effort, cycle or no cycle, is going to be a waste of time
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    in my experience, ex-college athletes tend to have garbage diets because they've always been able to eat whatever and make gains or stay lean due to the amount of training they do...I'd closely examine your diet needs and then what your diet actually looks like otherwise any effort, cycle or no cycle, is going to be a waste of time
    I read a t-nation article about out training a bad diet. It showed a college athletes daily food intake. Smh.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.78%

Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I read a t-nation article about out training a bad diet. It showed a college athletes daily food intake. Smh.
    it's horrible...I know some swim girls who stopped swimming D-1 and went back to normal life...yeah...that didn't work out so hot
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.64%

Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    it's horrible...I know some swim girls who stopped swimming D-1 and went back to normal life...yeah...that didn't work out so hot
    I bet their rumpus grew many inches. As well as the waistline. Sad to see. I wish an angel would float down from diet heaven and smack them as they finish their 3d bowl of lucky charms and butter covered bagel.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com