HELP!!!

koop1033

Awards
I am a former college football player career was cut short due to injuries. I am 5'8 and 200 pounds I have lost 15 pounds already. I need to find out which stack would be better for what i am trying to achieve. I want to have visible abs at the end of my cycle and i want to be more leaned out. I ordered androlean but it has been back ordered for the past few months. I am considering swapping out my androlean for androdrive. I would stack androdrive and androhard. Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
I am a former college football player career was cut short due to injuries. I am 5'8 and 200 pounds I have lost 15 pounds already. I need to find out which stack would be better for what i am trying to achieve. I want to have visible abs at the end of my cycle and i want to be more leaned out. I ordered androlean but it has been back ordered for the past few months. I am considering swapping out my androlean for androdrive. I would stack androdrive and androhard. Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.
I am not really familiar with ur stack. However, I would interested in someone taking oxyelite pro and erase pro. Definitely sounds awesome

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Got my girl on Oxy at her request - she was 120 trying to drop 10-15 lbs. She dropped 7 pounds in two weeks and then loses were slower but reasonable. Typical side effects as with most metabolic boosters: tachycardia, increased respiration, dizziness.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oxy is legit. combined with erase and DAA its killer.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't suggest jumping on a cycle. Diet and exercise with some supplementation should be just fine. I would try other options before jumping into a PH. There's solid fat burners out there, SNS Reduce XT works great with DCP. Then i usually add Neogenix Velocity Xt if i want a stim that day. Or you can always go with the tried and try EC.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
in my experience, ex-college athletes tend to have garbage diets because they've always been able to eat whatever and make gains or stay lean due to the amount of training they do...I'd closely examine your diet needs and then what your diet actually looks like otherwise any effort, cycle or no cycle, is going to be a waste of time

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, ex-college athletes tend to have garbage diets because they've always been able to eat whatever and make gains or stay lean due to the amount of training they do...I'd closely examine your diet needs and then what your diet actually looks like otherwise any effort, cycle or no cycle, is going to be a waste of time
I read a t-nation article about out training a bad diet. It showed a college athletes daily food intake. Smh.

RVAPump

RVAPump

Board Sponsor
Awards
I read a t-nation article about out training a bad diet. It showed a college athletes daily food intake. Smh.
it's horrible...I know some swim girls who stopped swimming D-1 and went back to normal life...yeah...that didn't work out so hot

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
it's horrible...I know some swim girls who stopped swimming D-1 and went back to normal life...yeah...that didn't work out so hot
I bet their rumpus grew many inches. As well as the waistline. Sad to see. I wish an angel would float down from diet heaven and smack them as they finish their 3d bowl of lucky charms and butter covered bagel.