HELP!!!

  1. Registered User
    koop1033's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3
    Answers
    0

    HELP!!!


    I am a former college football player career was cut short due to injuries. I am 5'8 and 200 pounds I have lost 15 pounds already. I need to find out which stack would be better for what i am trying to achieve. I want to have visible abs at the end of my cycle and i want to be more leaned out. I ordered androlean but it has been back ordered for the past few months. I am considering swapping out my androlean for androdrive. I would stack androdrive and androhard. Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Registered User
    kokobeware2's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    806
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by koop1033
    I am a former college football player career was cut short due to injuries. I am 5'8 and 200 pounds I have lost 15 pounds already. I need to find out which stack would be better for what i am trying to achieve. I want to have visible abs at the end of my cycle and i want to be more leaned out. I ordered androlean but it has been back ordered for the past few months. I am considering swapping out my androlean for androdrive. I would stack androdrive and androhard. Any answers or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    I am not really familiar with ur stack. However, I would interested in someone taking oxyelite pro and erase pro. Definitely sounds awesome
  3. Banned
    TattooYou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    41
    Answers
    0


    Got my girl on Oxy at her request - she was 120 trying to drop 10-15 lbs. She dropped 7 pounds in two weeks and then loses were slower but reasonable. Typical side effects as with most metabolic boosters: tachycardia, increased respiration, dizziness.
    •   
       

  4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,549
    Answers
    0


    oxy is legit. combined with erase and DAA its killer.
  5. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    I wouldn't suggest jumping on a cycle. Diet and exercise with some supplementation should be just fine. I would try other options before jumping into a PH. There's solid fat burners out there, SNS Reduce XT works great with DCP. Then i usually add Neogenix Velocity Xt if i want a stim that day. Or you can always go with the tried and try EC.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  6. Registered User
    RVAPump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    in my experience, ex-college athletes tend to have garbage diets because they've always been able to eat whatever and make gains or stay lean due to the amount of training they do...I'd closely examine your diet needs and then what your diet actually looks like otherwise any effort, cycle or no cycle, is going to be a waste of time
  7. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    in my experience, ex-college athletes tend to have garbage diets because they've always been able to eat whatever and make gains or stay lean due to the amount of training they do...I'd closely examine your diet needs and then what your diet actually looks like otherwise any effort, cycle or no cycle, is going to be a waste of time
    I read a t-nation article about out training a bad diet. It showed a college athletes daily food intake. Smh.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  8. Registered User
    RVAPump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    49
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I read a t-nation article about out training a bad diet. It showed a college athletes daily food intake. Smh.
    it's horrible...I know some swim girls who stopped swimming D-1 and went back to normal life...yeah...that didn't work out so hot
  9. Registered User
    th3futur3's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    809
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    it's horrible...I know some swim girls who stopped swimming D-1 and went back to normal life...yeah...that didn't work out so hot
    I bet their rumpus grew many inches. As well as the waistline. Sad to see. I wish an angel would float down from diet heaven and smack them as they finish their 3d bowl of lucky charms and butter covered bagel.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in