Best Pre-workout?

Page 3 of 10 First 12345 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    agree...the others I have no experience with

surprised by the inclusion of Monster Pump though...not sure I've ever even looked at it

not the biggest Gaspari fan anymore, but SuperPump Max has always been pretty good for me as well
    Trae sent me a sample of the Monster Pump. 2 scoops being 1 true serving:

2. Craze is what im crazy about. Stack it with vasotropin plus 40 mgs of 1.3 and your in for quite the rush.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Excellent profile for the price.
    300mg of caffeine could be a bit much for every workout, would prefer 200mg.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Lmao @ rochabp. Dude, I think my adrenals have long since burned out from PWO!!!!
    lol got banned ey?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

5. I LOVE MusclePharm's ASSAULT! Wow! You can stack it with their NO amplifier, HYBRID. Stuff is like having an air intake system! I have tried MANY pre workouts. BSN NO-XPLODE, VPX, Jack3d, White Flood, Amino Energy, the list goes on. ASSAULT has been, hands down, best for me. No crash either. It's safe, even for people with kidney/liver issues. It's not banned by any Athletic Association. Solid stuff! I have all my friends on it now. It's a big product for the NFL and UFC. Definitely worth trying. A full scoop has 5gms Creatine. The serving size is either half scoop or full scoop depending on the intensity of your workout. I also use Scivation Xtend BCAA's powder after for cardio. Gives quick energy. Hope that helps

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

Ouch 2 scoops being the true 1 serving is rough with you only getting 15 scoops.

7. Anyone try Bullnox. I liked it and noticed strength increases even better than Craze. Had a lower stim tolerance then though. Liked it better than Assault, Jack3d, D1MR, Lit Up, RPM, SP Max, NO Explode and etc. That Monster Pump looks solid.

8. I also like Bullnox Androrush by Bentancourt you get a lot of stamina on this preworkout but even better
    is Bentancourt's D-Stunner I was really STUNNED by this one it came on real smooth and then BAM I was
    completely in the zone and it was back day and I was feeling it. I was piling plates on my bar for deadlifts
    50lb increases instead of 20 to 30lb increases and everything was feeling good. I walked away from that
    workout with some major callouses on my hands and I use versagripps but I was grabbing that so hard even
    the gripps didn't protect my hands. LOl What a workout ! That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't used the
    D-Stunner since then because I rotate my stims each workout so it might be a little while before I use it
    again but I am looking forward to it and hopefully I have the same kind of workout. Try to get a sample of
    D-Stunner to try I think you will like it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Ouch 2 scoops being the true 1 serving is rough with you only getting 15 scoops.
    $2/sv is not that much considering the ingredients.
    It's approx the same price as SPMax and Bodyoctane, wich a lot of ppl like.

10. Never tried monster pump might have to give it a go.
    •   

11. I have taken quite a few and really like EFX K-Otic. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bobbymac View Post
    I have taken quite a few and really like EFX K-Otic. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.
    Well, given the profile...

13. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Anyone try Bullnox. I liked it and noticed strength increases even better than Craze. Had a lower stim tolerance then though. Liked it better than Assault, Jack3d, D1MR, Lit Up, RPM, SP Max, NO Explode and etc. That Monster Pump looks solid.
    tried it, wasn't a fan. Good for late lifting boost, but not on par with the craze IMO.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, given the profile...
    Please elaborate; thanks.

15. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    $2/sv is not that much considering the ingredients.
    It's approx the same price as SPMax and Bodyoctane, wich a lot of ppl like.
    I'm not saying the ingredient profile is superb its a solid product for sure. But it just seems pricey to me, i like MAN's Clout, you can usually find it fairly cheap with very good profile.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mrsfit View Post
    I LOVE MusclePharm's ASSAULT! Wow! You can stack it with their NO amplifier, HYBRID. Stuff is like having an air intake system! I have tried MANY pre workouts. BSN NO-XPLODE, VPX, Jack3d, White Flood, Amino Energy, the list goes on. ASSAULT has been, hands down, best for me. No crash either. It's safe, even for people with kidney/liver issues. It's not banned by any Athletic Association. Solid stuff! I have all my friends on it now. It's a big product for the NFL and UFC. Definitely worth trying. A full scoop has 5gms Creatine. The serving size is either half scoop or full scoop depending on the intensity of your workout. I also use Scivation Xtend BCAA's powder after for cardio. Gives quick energy. Hope that helps
    Assault is a very good pre-workout. I come back to it often.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

17. VPX Friction is hands down the best preworkout ive ever had. Ive taken about 75% of the preworkouts out there and this beats them all in every aspect. Great taste and formula. The scoop is small so you dont need to chug 10oz before you lift and be bloated. I pay $30 on tf supps and if u live in chicago pure core nutrition sells it for that too. Screw non stimmed preworkouts. Thatz like drinking decaf coffee. Pretty pointless imo

18. Iv'e tried c4,muscle marinade,N.O. explode, but the best two I have tried by far is acg3 and Hyde. They both have 1.3 dmaa in them but to me I get the best workout, stamina and focus on either of these two. Oh yeah hello everybody, Im new to this site.

19. I prefer N.O. Shotgun, it gives you the edge you need for a good workout without the jitters some other supps. give you.

20. has anyone tried vpx "Bang!", i was looking for redline and found this stuff in it's place. i was a little weary of the claim, "being the only stable liquid creatine." I though that argument was over.

21. Assaults my favorite. Infinite Labs Juggernaut a close second, but Assault stays on top cause the flavor isn't gross like every other pre . White Flood is alright too.

22. Love my maxamize intense+Citrulline Malate+agmatine....Hemavol is amazing for a pump added with anything

23. I got my samples from controlled labs last night, tried white flood. It's not bad for pwo without dmaa, I was still able to do my normal routine, the only thing slowing me down was my friend that wanted to "learn" my routine (plus I went with him to his sh*tty gym, I think it was call Planet Fatness).

I'm trying purple wraath today (and going to a real gym), gotta say I'm slightly skeptical about this one due to the L-Arginine and L-Histidine but we shall see. I probably will end up getting a tub of white flood since I'm taking a break from my Jack3d.

thanks again to controlled labs for the samples!

24. C4 is good. Its made by cellucor. Give it a try

25. idk how you guys even used jack3d, that stuff is GARBAGE. never worked for me.
    3 scoops barely feel it.
    Honestly, i can do 1/2 to 1 full scoop of assault and im GOOD TO GO!!
    or try out litup, that is a good one w/ daa, prob take erase with it.
    and idk if you like that hemorage black that stuff is garbage too, but hemorage ULTRA CONCENTRATE!? that stuff WORKS!

26. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    idk how you guys even used jack3d, that stuff is GARBAGE. never worked for me.
    3 scoops barely feel it.
    Honestly, i can do 1/2 to 1 full scoop of assault and im GOOD TO GO!!
    or try out litup, that is a good one w/ daa, prob take erase with it.
    and idk if you like that hemorage black that stuff is garbage too, but hemorage ULTRA CONCENTRATE!? that stuff WORKS!
    i guess this is one of those times where different sups do different things to different people. 1 full scoop of hemorage ultra felt like 1 scoop of Jack3d, and I normally do 3. I can't take jack3d within 6-7 hrs of bedtime and expect to sleep, but took a nap after returning home from the gym on hemorage ultra.

when jack3d gets old and clumpy it doesn't seem to work as well, but I'd still take that over anything else (when taking stimmies). I'd be willing to give assault a try in a few weeks. . .
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I really like Assault, prob my favorite. Also Anabolic Ignite to cycle off of stims.

Can't wait for PES and Southland pre to come out! Patiently waiting...
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."

28. I like no2 red and black powder. I am starting to like the age force preworkout and creatine patch. I am almost a week in to it and so much easier on my stomach.

29. Just bought phd wired yesterday. Seems pretty decent. Good focus and energy

30. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou
    Anyone try these (online reviews seem favorable)
    - Presurge Unleashed
    - Assault
    - Supercharge Xtreme N.O.
    I just bought assault and I hate it! The scoop size is insane and you have to choke down a huge drink. Also I don't feel anything from a double serving. Guess I'm spoiled by the hemo rage black ultra concentrate such small scoops and good potency. Hemorage doesn't do the same for me anymore though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM