Best Pre-workout?

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

Here are many of the ones I've already tried.

- Jak3d
- Black Powder
- Super Pump
- N.O. Explode
- N. O. Explode2
- N.O. Overload
- Ripped Freak
- Blast Powder
- N.O. Shotgun
- Hemo Rage Black
- Napalm
- White Flood
- Dark Rage

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

- Jak3d
- Black Powder
- Super Pump
- N.O. Explode
- N. O. Explode2
- N.O. Overload
- Ripped Freak
- Blast Powder
- N.O. Shotgun
- Hemo Rage Black
- Napalm
- White Flood
- Dark Rage
SP Max is my go to, but I've only tried a handful of the major brands (no explode, jacked, etc.)

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't see I-Force Maximize on your list. Try it and see of you still need to look for another pwo!

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Thanks UVA. Ya, jak3d is a great product and the N.O. products were my first intro into pre-workouts years ago. I don't get the great alanine/arginine tingles from jak3d I used to get.

Ripped Freak *****s jak3d for energy but the crash or fall out as I call it, is horrible.

I'm still searching for new, effective ones.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Thanks Sid. I haven't tried that yet....but it's on my list now! Great suggestion. I look forward to trying it!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i use redline occasionally as a pre workout just for the stimulants

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I loved the Redline RTDs years ago; liquid crack!

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Redline got me started into PWOs three yrs ago and I never looked back. Still one of the tastiest but doesn't do a whole lot energy-wise unless I drink almost two of them now! Lol

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maximize intense / end thread
Saw the reformulated DMAA free Intense at a store the other day but I can't justify buying it yet until I finish my stockpile of the older versions.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
I've added Max-intense to my order list. So far it's received two votes on this thread!

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Anyone try these (online reviews seem favorable)
- Presurge Unleashed
- Assault
- Supercharge Xtreme N.O.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saw the reformulated DMAA free Intense at a store the other day but I can't justify buying it yet until I finish my stockpile of the older versions.
Yeah I still have 5 maximize intense and 3 maximize V2 lol if the new max is as good as the new dexaprine... Omg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redline got me started into PWOs three yrs ago and I never looked back. Still one of the tastiest but doesn't do a whole lot energy-wise unless I drink almost two of them now! Lol
lol and i thought i had a tolerance to stimulants

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you tried the upgraded version of White Flood?

If you havent, there are free samples in the link in my signature

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone try these (online reviews seem favorable)
- Presurge Unleashed
- Assault
- Supercharge Xtreme N.O.
I used Supercharge a few years ago when they used Humanofort in their blend. Didn't seem to give me the same kind of workouts when they reformulated it.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Lmao @ rochabp. Dude, I think my adrenals have long since burned out from PWO!!!!

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Powercage - no, didn't know there was a reform of WF. I'll be looking for it. Samples would be great, thanks!

SDR

Awards
Have you taken a look at NeuroSurge? Its much different then anything you have tried in the past. Its a very unique product.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
As far as energy in the gym i'd say jacked but the crash was terrible. Second on my list is probably s.a.n. launch, gave me good clean energy with not much crash.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
SDR - I've heard of NeuroSurge but haven't tried it. I'll look into it. Thnx!

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
As far as energy in the gym i'd say jacked but the crash was terrible. Second on my list is probably s.a.n. launch, gave me good clean energy with not much crash.
Rsnake
I never experienced a crash from Jak3d and nowhere near as bad as the crash from Ripped Freak. I haven't come across SAN launch but now I'll be looking.

Thnx bro.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
They were giving out free samples a while back

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX SuperSize & SAN Fierce
These are my two favorite preworkouts.

SNS Focus XT works great preworkout also.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really like Flashover and it's an incredible steal right now on NP. 13.50 for 45 servings is insane.

It's my favorite pre-workout, but props to Neurosurge and Assault, two other pre's I've used and loved.

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Never heard of it....but love the name. Supplement manufacturers certainly are creative with naming their products! Lol
Tried almost every preworkout there is, craze is a totally diff animal as far as focus goes, without the crash

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
Tried almost every preworkout there is, craze is a totally diff animal as far as focus goes, without the crash
That sucks man I didn't get that amazing feeling from craze like everyone else seems to be getting.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
I really like Flashover and it's an incredible steal right now on NP. 13.50 for 45 servings is insane.

It's my favorite pre-workout, but props to Neurosurge and Assault, two other pre's I've used and loved.
I'll check these out too. Thanks bro! ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
anadraulic state gt

pressureSpike

Banned
Awards
Citrulline malate beta alanine cop creatine nitrates iicarin 50 agmatine and stims Stack it with aps creatine nitrate bottle and your set felt like a pitbull on that ****

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Craze /thread although I do like maximize intense as well Craze is my favorite hands down.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Citrulline malate beta alanine cop creatine nitrates iicarin 50 agmatine and stims Stack it with aps creatine nitrate bottle and your set felt like a pitbull on that ****
Sounds like balls out good time!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

- Jak3d
- Black Powder
- Super Pump
- N.O. Explode
- N. O. Explode2
- N.O. Overload
- Ripped Freak
- Blast Powder
- N.O. Shotgun
- Hemo Rage Black
- Napalm
- White Flood
- Dark Rage
Some of my favorites you haven't tried would be CryoShock for sure, Hemavol and BodyForge.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!
Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
No, I'd say you are very smart to stay within recommended usage. So many of us probably use more than we should or necessary and with these kinds of supplements less IS more and more is not better!

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho
I feel your pain. I had caffeine withdrawals for the first couple days and now I'm good haha. The only plus to being off stims right now is being on cycle haha.

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Cycling OFF stims!!!!! How would I survive!!!! Lol

Washing out is a good thing.....I just can't bring myself to do it! Lol

TattooYou

TattooYou

Banned
Awards
Sometimes with newer stims I can start with lower doses but within a week I'm doubling or tripling the dose. Your suggestions sound worthwhile.

Thnx!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycling OFF stims!!!!! How would I survive!!!! Lol

Washing out is a good thing.....I just can't bring myself to do it! Lol
Then do what I do take a break from stim based pre workouts and just limit yourself to caffeine. It's not the best way to detox but it's better then nothing.