Best Pre-workout?

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

    Here are many of the ones I've already tried.

    - Jak3d
    - Black Powder
    - Super Pump
    - N.O. Explode
    - N. O. Explode2
    - N.O. Overload
    - Ripped Freak
    - Blast Powder
    - N.O. Shotgun
    - Hemo Rage Black
    - Napalm
    - White Flood
    - Dark Rage
    Some of my favorites you haven't tried would be CryoShock for sure, Hemavol and BodyForge.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
    I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!
    Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

    I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!
    No, I'd say you are very smart to stay within recommended usage. So many of us probably use more than we should or necessary and with these kinds of supplements less IS more and more is not better!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho
    I feel your pain. I had caffeine withdrawals for the first couple days and now I'm good haha. The only plus to being off stims right now is being on cycle haha.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho
    Cycling OFF stims!!!!! How would I survive!!!! Lol

    Washing out is a good thing.....I just can't bring myself to do it! Lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Some of my favorites you haven't tried would be CryoShock for sure, Hemavol and BodyForge.
    Three I haven't come across yet! Thanks for the recommendations!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
    Sometimes with newer stims I can start with lower doses but within a week I'm doubling or tripling the dose. Your suggestions sound worthwhile.

    Thnx!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Cycling OFF stims!!!!! How would I survive!!!! Lol

    Washing out is a good thing.....I just can't bring myself to do it! Lol
    Then do what I do take a break from stim based pre workouts and just limit yourself to caffeine. It's not the best way to detox but it's better then nothing.


  11. The two I've had the best results from are Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate from Lecheek Nutrition and Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    Then do what I do take a break from stim based pre workouts and just limit yourself to caffeine. It's not the best way to detox but it's better then nothing.
    Lol....it usually takes me 2 cups of coffee every morning just to open my eyes!

    You are doing the right thing to detox. I should follow your example.....I just hate coming up flat during a workout - on or off my cycles!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    The two I've had the best results from are Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate from Lecheek Nutrition and Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs.
    I tried Muscle Marinade two years ago. I didn't feel much from it but I was probably already on too much junk. Maybe it's time to try it again!?!

    I'm not familiar with the other two but I'll be looking into them. Thanks man!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Lol....it usually takes me 2 cups of coffee every morning just to open my eyes!

    You are doing the right thing to detox. I should follow your example.....I just hate coming up flat during a workout - on or off my cycles!
    2 scoops hemavol (it is stim free) plus a little caffeine and I bet you won't feel so flat.

    I'm the same way when it comes to caffeine / stims.. This last month I was using a pre workout twice a day and not I can take 300mg of caffeine and go to sleep. Soooo now I must ween off...


  15. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

    2 scoops hemavol (it is stim free) plus a little caffeine and I bet you won't feel so flat.

    I'm the same way when it comes to caffeine / stims.. This last month I was using a pre workout twice a day and not I can take 300mg of caffeine and go to sleep. Soooo now I must ween off...
    Sounds all too familiar! Caffeine rarely keeps me awake! I think my blood plasma is now 50% caffeine and 50% hematocrit/plasma, lol

    Your hemoval recipe sounds like a winner to me!

  16. In no particular order:

    -Monster Pump
    -Focus XT
    -Hemavol
    -Body Octane
    -Clout
    -C-bol
    -Pump-bol
    -Fierce
    -Ultima
    -C4
    -EC Stack
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    In no particular order:

    -Focus XT
    -Hemavol
    -Body Octane
    -Pump-bol
    -Fierce
    -C4
    agree...the others I have no experience with

    surprised by the inclusion of Monster Pump though...not sure I've ever even looked at it

    not the biggest Gaspari fan anymore, but SuperPump Max has always been pretty good for me as well

  18. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

    Here are many of the ones I've already tried.

    - Jak3d
    - Black Powder
    - Super Pump
    - N.O. Explode
    - N. O. Explode2
    - N.O. Overload
    - Ripped Freak
    - Blast Powder
    - N.O. Shotgun
    - Hemo Rage Black
    - Napalm
    - White Flood
    - Dark Rage
    No Maximize Intense or Hemavol!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I saw 4 kids take Dark Rage once...3 of them were peeing from their butt intra workout.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  19. My humble opinion ...Craze by miles.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    My humble opinion ...Craze by miles.
    I wouldn't label anything by miles ahead of Max Intense/Hemavol. Maybe inches. At most
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    agree...the others I have no experience with

    surprised by the inclusion of Monster Pump though...not sure I've ever even looked at it

    not the biggest Gaspari fan anymore, but SuperPump Max has always been pretty good for me as well
    Trae sent me a sample of the Monster Pump. 2 scoops being 1 true serving:

    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  22. Craze is what im crazy about. Stack it with vasotropin plus 40 mgs of 1.3 and your in for quite the rush.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Trae sent me a sample of the Monster Pump. 2 scoops being 1 true serving:
    Excellent profile for the price.
    300mg of caffeine could be a bit much for every workout, would prefer 200mg.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Lmao @ rochabp. Dude, I think my adrenals have long since burned out from PWO!!!!
    lol got banned ey?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  25. I LOVE MusclePharm's ASSAULT! Wow! You can stack it with their NO amplifier, HYBRID. Stuff is like having an air intake system! I have tried MANY pre workouts. BSN NO-XPLODE, VPX, Jack3d, White Flood, Amino Energy, the list goes on. ASSAULT has been, hands down, best for me. No crash either. It's safe, even for people with kidney/liver issues. It's not banned by any Athletic Association. Solid stuff! I have all my friends on it now. It's a big product for the NFL and UFC. Definitely worth trying. A full scoop has 5gms Creatine. The serving size is either half scoop or full scoop depending on the intensity of your workout. I also use Scivation Xtend BCAA's powder after for cardio. Gives quick energy. Hope that helps

  26. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Trae sent me a sample of the Monster Pump. 2 scoops being 1 true serving:

    Ouch 2 scoops being the true 1 serving is rough with you only getting 15 scoops.

  27. Anyone try Bullnox. I liked it and noticed strength increases even better than Craze. Had a lower stim tolerance then though. Liked it better than Assault, Jack3d, D1MR, Lit Up, RPM, SP Max, NO Explode and etc. That Monster Pump looks solid.

  28. I also like Bullnox Androrush by Bentancourt you get a lot of stamina on this preworkout but even better
    is Bentancourt's D-Stunner I was really STUNNED by this one it came on real smooth and then BAM I was
    completely in the zone and it was back day and I was feeling it. I was piling plates on my bar for deadlifts
    50lb increases instead of 20 to 30lb increases and everything was feeling good. I walked away from that
    workout with some major callouses on my hands and I use versagripps but I was grabbing that so hard even
    the gripps didn't protect my hands. LOl What a workout ! That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't used the
    D-Stunner since then because I rotate my stims each workout so it might be a little while before I use it
    again but I am looking forward to it and hopefully I have the same kind of workout. Try to get a sample of
    D-Stunner to try I think you will like it.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Ouch 2 scoops being the true 1 serving is rough with you only getting 15 scoops.
    $2/sv is not that much considering the ingredients.
    It's approx the same price as SPMax and Bodyoctane, wich a lot of ppl like.

  30. Never tried monster pump might have to give it a go.

  31. I have taken quite a few and really like EFX K-Otic. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bobbymac View Post
    I have taken quite a few and really like EFX K-Otic. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned it.
    Well, given the profile...
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 996ttelise View Post
    Anyone try Bullnox. I liked it and noticed strength increases even better than Craze. Had a lower stim tolerance then though. Liked it better than Assault, Jack3d, D1MR, Lit Up, RPM, SP Max, NO Explode and etc. That Monster Pump looks solid.
    tried it, wasn't a fan. Good for late lifting boost, but not on par with the craze IMO.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Well, given the profile...
    Please elaborate; thanks.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    $2/sv is not that much considering the ingredients.
    It's approx the same price as SPMax and Bodyoctane, wich a lot of ppl like.
    I'm not saying the ingredient profile is superb its a solid product for sure. But it just seems pricey to me, i like MAN's Clout, you can usually find it fairly cheap with very good profile.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Mrsfit View Post
    I LOVE MusclePharm's ASSAULT! Wow! You can stack it with their NO amplifier, HYBRID. Stuff is like having an air intake system! I have tried MANY pre workouts. BSN NO-XPLODE, VPX, Jack3d, White Flood, Amino Energy, the list goes on. ASSAULT has been, hands down, best for me. No crash either. It's safe, even for people with kidney/liver issues. It's not banned by any Athletic Association. Solid stuff! I have all my friends on it now. It's a big product for the NFL and UFC. Definitely worth trying. A full scoop has 5gms Creatine. The serving size is either half scoop or full scoop depending on the intensity of your workout. I also use Scivation Xtend BCAA's powder after for cardio. Gives quick energy. Hope that helps
    Assault is a very good pre-workout. I come back to it often.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  37. VPX Friction is hands down the best preworkout ive ever had. Ive taken about 75% of the preworkouts out there and this beats them all in every aspect. Great taste and formula. The scoop is small so you dont need to chug 10oz before you lift and be bloated. I pay $30 on tf supps and if u live in chicago pure core nutrition sells it for that too. Screw non stimmed preworkouts. Thatz like drinking decaf coffee. Pretty pointless imo

  38. Iv'e tried c4,muscle marinade,N.O. explode, but the best two I have tried by far is acg3 and Hyde. They both have 1.3 dmaa in them but to me I get the best workout, stamina and focus on either of these two. Oh yeah hello everybody, Im new to this site.

  39. I prefer N.O. Shotgun, it gives you the edge you need for a good workout without the jitters some other supps. give you.

  40. has anyone tried vpx "Bang!", i was looking for redline and found this stuff in it's place. i was a little weary of the claim, "being the only stable liquid creatine." I though that argument was over.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 06:17 PM
  2. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 03:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 06:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:13 PM
Log in
Log in