Best Pre-workout?

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou

Never heard of it....but love the name. Supplement manufacturers certainly are creative with naming their products! Lol
    Tried almost every preworkout there is, craze is a totally diff animal as far as focus goes, without the crash

2. Quote Originally Posted by jrex225

Tried almost every preworkout there is, craze is a totally diff animal as far as focus goes, without the crash
    That sucks man I didn't get that amazing feeling from craze like everyone else seems to be getting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    I really like Flashover and it's an incredible steal right now on NP. 13.50 for 45 servings is insane.

It's my favorite pre-workout, but props to Neurosurge and Assault, two other pre's I've used and loved.
    I'll check these out too. Thanks bro!

4. Mesomorph ?

5. anadraulic state gt

6. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike
    Mesomorph ?
    Seen it. Didn't know anyone using it. What do you like about it?

7. Citrulline malate beta alanine cop creatine nitrates iicarin 50 agmatine and stims Stack it with aps creatine nitrate bottle and your set felt like a pitbull on that ****

8. Craze /thread although I do like maximize intense as well Craze is my favorite hands down.

9. Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath
    Craze /thread although I do like maximize intense as well Craze is my favorite hands down.
    A few people like Craze on this thread. I'll check it out. Thnx bro!

10. Quote Originally Posted by pressureSpike
    Citrulline malate beta alanine cop creatine nitrates iicarin 50 agmatine and stims Stack it with aps creatine nitrate bottle and your set felt like a pitbull on that ****
    Sounds like balls out good time!!!!
    •   

11. Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

Here are many of the ones I've already tried.

- Jak3d
    - Black Powder
    - Super Pump
    - N.O. Explode
    - N. O. Explode2
    - N.O. Overload
    - Ripped Freak
    - Blast Powder
    - N.O. Shotgun
    - Hemo Rage Black
    - Napalm
    - White Flood
    - Dark Rage
    Some of my favorites you haven't tried would be CryoShock for sure, Hemavol and BodyForge.

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
    I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    I must be a little girl because I rarely ever go over the rec. amount on any pre-workouts. Maybe a half serving over the rec. sometimes, but almost never double or triple it!
    Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho

15. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

No, I'd say you are very smart to stay within recommended usage. So many of us probably use more than we should or necessary and with these kinds of supplements less IS more and more is not better!

16. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Most guys would be jealous of you. I'm currently cycling of stims and so painful, lol. The pay off will be well worth it tho
    I feel your pain. I had caffeine withdrawals for the first couple days and now I'm good haha. The only plus to being off stims right now is being on cycle haha.

17. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Cycling OFF stims!!!!! How would I survive!!!! Lol

Washing out is a good thing.....I just can't bring myself to do it! Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

Some of my favorites you haven't tried would be CryoShock for sure, Hemavol and BodyForge.
    Three I haven't come across yet! Thanks for the recommendations!

19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Judging by your statements you would need 2 scoops of Craze. I guess some people don't respond to it but if you do...Wow. Flashover is another solid choice but 3 scoops would be your need here. MaxIntense is another solid as well as AX SuperSize. 2 scoops of these would be necessary for you. Just choices that I have been using in rotation.
    Sometimes with newer stims I can start with lower doses but within a week I'm doubling or tripling the dose. Your suggestions sound worthwhile.

Thnx!

20. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Cycling OFF stims!!!!! How would I survive!!!! Lol

Washing out is a good thing.....I just can't bring myself to do it! Lol
    Then do what I do take a break from stim based pre workouts and just limit yourself to caffeine. It's not the best way to detox but it's better then nothing.

21. The two I've had the best results from are Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate from Lecheek Nutrition and Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs.
    I can do all this through Him who gives me strength.

22. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

Then do what I do take a break from stim based pre workouts and just limit yourself to caffeine. It's not the best way to detox but it's better then nothing.
    Lol....it usually takes me 2 cups of coffee every morning just to open my eyes!

You are doing the right thing to detox. I should follow your example.....I just hate coming up flat during a workout - on or off my cycles!

23. Quote Originally Posted by CaptHowdy5150
    The two I've had the best results from are Speed Xtreme Ultra Concentrate from Lecheek Nutrition and Muscle Marinade from Purus Labs.
    I tried Muscle Marinade two years ago. I didn't feel much from it but I was probably already on too much junk. Maybe it's time to try it again!?!

I'm not familiar with the other two but I'll be looking into them. Thanks man!

24. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Lol....it usually takes me 2 cups of coffee every morning just to open my eyes!

You are doing the right thing to detox. I should follow your example.....I just hate coming up flat during a workout - on or off my cycles!
    2 scoops hemavol (it is stim free) plus a little caffeine and I bet you won't feel so flat.

I'm the same way when it comes to caffeine / stims.. This last month I was using a pre workout twice a day and not I can take 300mg of caffeine and go to sleep. Soooo now I must ween off...

25. Quote Originally Posted by StackedCop

2 scoops hemavol (it is stim free) plus a little caffeine and I bet you won't feel so flat.

I'm the same way when it comes to caffeine / stims.. This last month I was using a pre workout twice a day and not I can take 300mg of caffeine and go to sleep. Soooo now I must ween off...
    Sounds all too familiar! Caffeine rarely keeps me awake! I think my blood plasma is now 50% caffeine and 50% hematocrit/plasma, lol

Your hemoval recipe sounds like a winner to me!

26. In no particular order:

-Monster Pump
    -Focus XT
    -Hemavol
    -Body Octane
    -Clout
    -C-bol
    -Pump-bol
    -Fierce
    -Ultima
    -C4
    -EC Stack

27. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    In no particular order:

-Focus XT
    -Hemavol
    -Body Octane
    -Pump-bol
    -Fierce
    -C4
    agree...the others I have no experience with

surprised by the inclusion of Monster Pump though...not sure I've ever even looked at it

not the biggest Gaspari fan anymore, but SuperPump Max has always been pretty good for me as well

28. Quote Originally Posted by TattooYou View Post
    Hey guys (and gals!)......I'm seeking opinions on what you think the best pre work out "stimulant" product is. I've tried so many over the past three years and frequently change products because I adapt so quickly. Let me know which ones you've tried and which give you the best/worst boost before and during a work out. Also, let me know which ones you feel are the worst with respect to post workout "crash".

Here are many of the ones I've already tried.

- Jak3d
    - Black Powder
    - Super Pump
    - N.O. Explode
    - N. O. Explode2
    - N.O. Overload
    - Ripped Freak
    - Blast Powder
    - N.O. Shotgun
    - Hemo Rage Black
    - Napalm
    - White Flood
    - Dark Rage
    No Maximize Intense or Hemavol!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH! I saw 4 kids take Dark Rage once...3 of them were peeing from their butt intra workout.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

29. My humble opinion ...Craze by miles.

30. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    My humble opinion ...Craze by miles.
    I wouldn't label anything by miles ahead of Max Intense/Hemavol. Maybe inches. At most
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 07:17 PM
  2. Pre workout and Post workout Shake Question?
    By ali11atc in forum Bulking
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 04:02 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:40 AM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 12:52 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 03:13 PM