Need2Slin Alternative

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I've discussed this with someone on our FB page... the ALA is not licensed from GeroNova. Purchasing the patented ingredient is really a waste of money and would do nothing but jack up the retail cost. And while Na-R-ALA isn't cheap to begin with, you can imagine what a "bioenhanced" version would cost.

We anticipated scrutiny with this ingredient after one company failed to meet label claims, so our Na-R-ALA, while not GeroNova, has been tested by a third party.

You be one smart dilly of a pickle sir
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)

2. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post
    I've discussed this with someone on our FB page... the ALA is not licensed from GeroNova. Purchasing the patented ingredient is really a waste of money and would do nothing but jack up the retail cost. And while Na-R-ALA isn't cheap to begin with, you can imagine what a "bioenhanced" version would cost.

We anticipated scrutiny with this ingredient after one company failed to meet label claims, so our Na-R-ALA, while not GeroNova, has been tested by a third party.

Awesome. That's why i wondering. The issue with previous companies and Na-R-ALA.

Thanks for the info Smitty, appreciated as always.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Smitty77 View Post

Well done sir

4. Alright guys!

Recompadrol is BACK!!!!!

In the EBF Store for now only. We will be shipping to retailers in the next few days

UK shipment will go out tomorrow or wednesday to the retailer.

For all CANADA and UK residents, if your interested PLEASE EMAIL me. This way we can work something out for you!

For a LIMITED TIME there will be a BUY 3 get 1 FREE.

Maintain your lean for the summer with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal!!!! (this will not show up in cart, it will be sent automatically)

Thanks for your continued support everyone!

5. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc
    Alright guys!

Recompadrol is BACK!!!!!

In the EBF Store for now only. We will be shipping to retailers in the next few days

UK shipment will go out tomorrow or wednesday to the retailer.

For all CANADA and UK residents, if your interested PLEASE EMAIL me. This way we can work something out for you!

For a LIMITED TIME there will be a BUY 3 get 1 FREE.

Maintain your lean for the summer with the Buy 3 Get 1 Free deal!!!! (this will not show up in cart, it will be sent automatically)

Thanks for your continued support everyone!
    Great! So this b3g1 deal is on your site then correct? I add only 3 to the cart and 4 show up at my doorstep??
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Great! So this b3g1 deal is on your site then correct? I add only 3 to the cart and 4 show up at my doorstep??
    yes sir!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc

yes sir!!!
    Generosity
    ...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Next best to Need2Slin
    By ExciteBK in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 02:31 PM
  2. Need2Slin in PCT
    By dylangemelli in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 04:56 PM
  3. Stacking Need2Slin and Need2Slin Post-Workout
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 04:33 PM
  4. Need2Slin is a must have for everyone!
    By indysoccer16 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 09:40 AM