Favorite SNS supplement?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agmatine or DAA.

It used to be CVM Xtreme back in the day. One of the best preworkouts I have ever used.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Haha I remember CVM xtreme, good stuff. I'm going to have to go with a product that hasn't been released yet :D.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I love their bulk stuff...Bulk Beta-Alanine/Agmatine/PLCAR/ALCAR I'm on all o'those atm...Just love such a good company for quality bulk products!!

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT. I really see a big niche market with this product positioned to tech geeks. Who doesn't want to zone in for some deep coding. I'll take it and three hours later look up from the monitor. These guys drink energy drinks like its cool, but Focus feels way better and more productive.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
That Orange flavor. I never forget a product like that. Was awesome.
Agreed, I still remember my first serving of CVM Xtreme. No way that can be forgotten.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agmatine. First company to bring me in the loop on that.

Still yet to try focusxt. Gotta get some soon as nootropics are catching my interest lately.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Agmatine. FocusXT sounds like something I would enjoy for a Call of Duty gaming marathon. :D

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Agmatine. FocusXT sounds like something I would enjoy for a Call of Duty gaming marathon. :D
It's good before a BF3 marathon too. And they're having double XP this weekend. I might be forced to partake. LOL

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
Love the DAA caps.

I'm hoping to get my hands on some Agmatine soon!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
citrulline malate

Younglifter16

Awards
Their DAA was great and got the job done very well for cheap.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used a ton of their basic single ingredient products and love them. ZMA/Alcar/Plcar/Agmatine/Citrulline Malate are all sitting in my cabinet at the moment. :D

Definitely looking forward to Stim Free Focus XT...if that ever finally arrives ;)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Only tried Agmatine, but they definitely do have some products that interest me. Always wanted to try Focus Xt.
There's a 2 for $29 deal on our homepage for Blue raspberry and pink lemonade.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I have used a ton of their basic single ingredient products and love them. ZMA/Alcar/Plcar/Agmatine/Citrulline Malate are all sitting in my cabinet at the moment. :D

Definitely looking forward to Stim Free Focus XT...if that ever finally arrives ;)
It is coming, I swear.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Focus-Xt and I like the fact that it only has 200mg of caffeine so you can easily stack it
with other stims or non stim supplements.

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Agmatine and focus xt :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT for its versatility.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
You guys have a favorite flavor? Lately I've been addicted to cotton candy.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Cotton Candy takes 2nd place for me. Pina Colada is the best!
I think I need to switch it up, but the cotton candy is so dam tasty. Pins colada is pretty epic though, I think I'm gonna have that today.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I need to switch it up, but the cotton candy is so dam tasty. Pins colada is pretty epic though, I think I'm gonna have that today.
I've only had the blue razz and pink lemonade (like them both). Any suggestions on what to try next? They all sound good to me.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I've only had the blue razz and pink lemonade (like them both). Any suggestions on what to try next? They all sound good to me.
Two of my all-time favorites right there. I'd say either cotton candy or piña colada.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love agmatine, but use green tea and liver xt as staple health supplements.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only thing I have from SNS so far is Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea, Caffeine, CM, ALCAR, and an unopened bottle of Reduce XT. I'm thinking the Reduce will be my fav once I get into it :D

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Focus xt(pina colada) agmatine and my well stocked up stash of piracetam :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need to get me some Focus XT. I have not had a serving in many months. :(

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Only thing I have from SNS so far is Raspberry Ketones, Green Tea, Caffeine, CM, ALCAR, and an unopened bottle of Reduce XT. I'm thinking the Reduce will be my fav once I get into it :D
I think so too, though I will say that our citrulline malate seems to work better than other bulk powders I've tried.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think so too, though I will say that our citrulline malate seems to work better than other bulk powders I've tried.
When I was leaving for work I decided I wanted to do my leg day when I get off and I threw all my preworkout stuff in my bag. Thought about leaving the CM at home. Glad I didn't ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CM has improved my workouts SO MUCH. For something so simple and cost effective... the difference is quite noticable. My pre workout regimine is so basic and cost effective it's silly. Agmatine with pre workout carbs, 1 scoop focus XT + 6g CM 30 min pre workout... epic workouts almost every day.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I need to get me some Focus XT. I have not had a serving in many months. :(
There's still the 2 for $29 deal going on. Time to stock up.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cit Mal has also taken the lead for me as far as a fav SNS supp...Agmatine close 2nd....I have a 'subtle feeling' though an upcoming release will quickly become numero uno for me...

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
RK, Agmatine, PLCAR, ALCAR all favorites. I have a bottle of Reduce XT and TTA-500 but haven't tried yet.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
SNS Piracetam and Focus XT - great for studying, gaming, dating (used it on a blind date once with great success) and as a preworkout.