Nutraplanet!!!!
    They dont have it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123
    They dont have it
    Oh that's not good...
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
    •   

3. mod edit: nope
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

4. iPOWER and secretagrain were the bees knees!! BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK, BRING EM BACK!!

Dymethazine, protodrol, and methadrol pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ezee!!!

Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It's gotta be Hemavol
    I've never tried an IFORCE product... But if Mr. Coop likes Hemavol I'm definitely gonna check it out... Yes, I'm a follower and I really enjoy his posts... Been following Dr. Houser since about 2002... =D...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why shop retail?. That's just crazy!. Seriously I never ever shop retail except for clothes and food.
    Normally I would agree, heck I even buy clothes online =D... But VS has my fish oil (Carlson) for the same price as I've seen it online, and I don't have to pay shipping or worry about the bottle breaking in shipment (it's liquid)...

7. Hemavol lemon drop and rvc no doubt

8. Quote Originally Posted by Simon Keller View Post
    I've never tried an IFORCE product... But if Mr. Coop likes Hemavol I'm definitely gonna check it out... Yes, I'm a follower and I really enjoy his posts... Been following Dr. Houser since about 2002... =D...
    def worth it!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Simon Keller View Post
    You won't be disappointed

10. How many scoops of hemavol do you guys use??

11. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    How many scoops of hemavol do you guys use??
    2 for lifting days , 1 for cardio days.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

12. Hemavol hands down. Used a bunch of the tabs have yet to try the powder.
    :blindfold:

13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

2 for lifting days , 1 for cardio days.
    Yeah me too just wondering

14. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    Yeah me too just wondering
    I do keep my agmatine at 1g every day though , I'll just pop a cap of Synthetic Supplements Agmatine later in the day to keep it at 1g on cardio days, and I just stick to Hemavol 2 scoops for workout days.

The funny thing about agmatine , is that even though it has immediate noticeable results , like ALCAR , it comes with many added benefits and results from prolonged term use.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

15. Tried the RVC and VMS that I got in yesterday. this stuff is REALLY good and I didn't even want the VMS, but grabbed some anyway and am glad I did

16. Hemavol is amazing I went to my sup shop yesterday and got to talk with a iforce rep that was there I went for the maximize but the hemavol was only 25 bucks so I had to give it a try and it was worth it and he gave me a iforce shirt so cool cause today's laundry day

17. Hemavol is a staple for me. Go nuts when I start getting low. Two bottles of Intimidate did nothing but lean out my wallet, which I could have more more Hemavol dammit

18. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post
    How many scoops of hemavol do you guys use??
    1 first thing upon waking, 1 pre-workout

Mike

19. Are there sample packets of iForce products? The only thing I've used so far is Heart-help and thinking about trying intimidate.

20. Can I mix pump fuel and hemavol?

21. Quote Originally Posted by Simon Keller View Post

ask coop what he thinks of the new dexaprine formula

ive heard him say it'll be just about the best OTC fat burner available, aside from good ol EC
    iForce Nutrition Online Representative Manager
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus

ive heard him say it'll be just about the best OTC fat burner available, aside from good ol EC
    One time I rubbed Coop all over me and lost 10 pounds. He is the best OTC fat burner.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

23. unbelievable pump yesterday...so much so that I had to stop training bi's and switch over to shoulders for 20 minutes while my arms deflated a little bit

used 1g SNS agmatine 2 hours pre-workout, 10 tabs HemaVol 45 minutes pre-workout, and then my normal pre-workout energy product

it had been over a year since I used HemaVol tablets, and I forgot how much I loved them...it's nice not having to drink down the GMS too

will be using again today for shoulders...my angus is peppered

24. Quote Originally Posted by baldwanus View Post

Best stimmed* OTC fat burner

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    One time I rubbed Coop all over me and lost 10 pounds. He is the best OTC fat burner.
    I rubbed fatburner2007 all over me...beat that

25. Quote Originally Posted by RVAPump View Post
    unbelievable pump yesterday...so much so that I had to stop training bi's and switch over to shoulders for 20 minutes while my arms deflated a little bit

used 1g SNS agmatine 2 hours pre-workout, 10 tabs HemaVol 45 minutes pre-workout, and then my normal pre-workout energy product

it had been over a year since I used HemaVol tablets, and I forgot how much I loved them...it's nice not having to drink down the GMS too

will be using again today for shoulders...my angus is peppered
    My goodness
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    I rubbed fatburner2007 all over me...beat that
    I rubbed trapp mann all over me; gained 40 lbs on my one-arm bumbell curls. Did them x8x6.

27. May be making some changes soon: Vanilla mint protean may be at my house when I get home....and guess what I just ordered from Nutraplanet?

MOTHA-TRUCKING Hemavol SON!!!

28. who wants to try out the new dexaprine? I have a 5 day supply for the next 5 people to PM me their shipping addy.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

29. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    who wants to try out the new dexaprine? I have a 5 day supply for the next 5 people to PM me their shipping addy.
    You're the man Vaungh!! Just giving some brothas the chance ALL the time to try out iForce products!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

30. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    who wants to try out the new dexaprine? I have a 5 day supply for the next 5 people to PM me their shipping addy.
    I-Force is giving away so much lately! I definitely will pick some of this up when it finally hits retailers tho (hopefully soon).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. iForce Nutrition Supplement suggestions
    By JN230 in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 04:51 PM
  3. Whats Your Favorite Supplement/Supplement Stack?
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 10:51 AM
  4. favorite supplement
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 11:03 PM
  5. iForce Supplement Lottery
    By peteypab in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2008, 02:15 PM