Liver levels high???
- 05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
- 05-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Est1969
I think it took almost a year until I got life insurance, and only when my doctor wrote a letter explaining my results. it was with a different insurance carrier and at a higher premium. It was pretty pathetic when a greedy insurance company actually returns your insurance premium over high liver enzymes! And it's only term insurance.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vadox6466 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
- By vadox6466 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:15 AM
- By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:45 PM
- By glg in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2008, 03:31 PM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM