Liver levels high???
- 05-07-2012, 01:10 AM
- 05-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by criticalbenchIndependent
05-08-2012, 02:00 AM
Although regardless, consult your perscribing physician for any and all concerns.
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
05-08-2012, 06:59 AM
05-08-2012, 04:30 PM
Earlier this year I completed a 8 week cycle of Andromass + AndroBulk and my blood results 4 weeks later were 83 & 61. elevated, but again, only slightly. (my weight is now 195 and a lot of the increase over the years is muscle!)
So all I can tell you is what my doctor tells me: exercise, watch your diet, don't drink in excess and try not to take tylenol.
PS: currently just started on a Tren+EPI 2a3a + Methylzine cycle and results after 1 week are better than 8 weeks on AM+AB!
05-08-2012, 05:22 PM
05-08-2012, 07:41 PM
They did a biopsy because they couldn't explain why I was still testing high and until I got an explanation, I couldn't get life insurance (at the time I was married, owned a home and had a little baby. I was getting tested every other month back then and always tested high (and I was never even taking supplements and only a social drinker).Originally Posted by Est1969
I think it took almost a year until I got life insurance, and only when my doctor wrote a letter explaining my results. it was with a different insurance carrier and at a higher premium. It was pretty pathetic when a greedy insurance company actually returns your insurance premium over high liver enzymes! And it's only term insurance.
Similar Forum Threads
- By vadox6466 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:33 AM
- By vadox6466 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2011, 02:15 AM
- By atlninja82 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2010, 10:45 PM
- By glg in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2008, 03:31 PM
- By willis3 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 03-11-2007, 07:17 AM