CKD bloodwork, liver levels high, should I worry?

vadox6466

Just got some bloodwork done after being on CKD for the past 5 weeks. Liver levels, as expected, all came back high(ish). I'm 20 years old, gonna be on CKD for at least another 8 weeks.

I highlighted the tests that came back high.

Should I worry about adding anything to mitigate liver stress (milk thistle)?

Haven't been drinking at all while dieting, and get between 6-8L of water a day. Tons of BCAAs.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
imo, the elevation isn't much to worry about. Milk thistle isn't a bad supplement if you're worried, especially at this minor level of elevation.

When you say CKD do you mean cyclic ketogenic diet?

vadox6466

imo, the elevation isn't much to worry about. Milk thistle isn't a bad supplement if you're worried, especially at this minor level of elevation.

When you say CKD do you mean cyclic ketogenic diet?
yup, ckd is cyclical keto

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your liver heals itself....so as long as u take cycle assist/PCT assist while your on anything/PCT, then after take milk thistle for a bit you should be fine.

vadox6466

your liver heals itself....so as long as u take cycle assist/PCT assist while your on anything/PCT, then after take milk thistle for a bit you should be fine.
Thanks, but the thing is that I'm not on a cycle or PCT. I've never touched any anabolics, in fact. That's why it has me a bit concerned..

JJxBEAST

JJxBEAST

Awards
Thanks, but the thing is that I'm not on a cycle or PCT. I've never touched any anabolics, in fact. That's why it has me a bit concerned..
If thats the case your fine man. Those levels are not too bad. I remember once my AST and ALT levels were over 150. Within a month of not taking ANYTHING. The levels went back to normal.