Any recommendations for pre workout supps? Dont say Jack3D

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
I've tried quite a few, eventually they don't work on me anymore. Looking for something that makes me feel as if my skin is coming apart.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
have you built up a tolerance? look into revamp by southland

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about Jack3d??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I've used Jack3d, C4, Assault, No-Xplode, Black Powder, Hemo-Rage, Animal Rage.... About any major pre workout product you can name, I've used it.

I'm currently using C4. I get good muscle pumps with it. Strength increases were more noticeable as well.

I noticed good results with Assault as well, it's worth checking into. Assault didn't provide a lot of energy, though. I like the amped up feeling.

If you name another preworkout that I didn't list I'd be happy to tell you what I thought of it, if I've tried it. I can't remember others off the top of my head, but I know the list is much longer

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're removing the ingredient that does that to your skin. lol

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
whiteflood is the best! i also like maniac stacked with motivate, hemavol stacked with 1 dexaprine.....

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
I've used Jack3D and it just didn't work past a certain point, superpump and no xplode, assault as well. My body is quick to develop a tolerance.

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
I've heard of Whiteflood and have heard good things, do you get those awesome pumps from it? I love that feeling. As for C4, never heard of it but I'd be willing to give it a try.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried quite a few, eventually they don't work on me anymore. Looking for something that makes me feel as if my skin is coming apart.
If by skin coming apart you mean a great pump then look into iForce's Hemavol. While it is not a stim (although it stacks very well with pretty much any stim product out there) it is probably the best single product that combines effective doses of several quality ingredients.

Otherwise look into products that contain any of these ingredients at effective doses that can be added to your stim of choice: Citrulline Malate, Norvaline, Nitrates, or Agmatine (although I prefer and think agmatine is best before a large pre-workout meal containing carbohydrates :) ).

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
Thanks man, I'll look into that one as well, all of this helps.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Craze is the best pwo I've ever tried. It gives you absolutely insane focus.

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
How is the pump? Thats what I look for really, my focus is great

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Muscle Marinade is strong and loaded with some other goodies.
Expierement and try a few.... See which ones you enjoy.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the pump? Thats what I look for really, my focus is great
If you're looking for a pump check out hemavol. It's a stim free pump product that also increases endurance. Maximize intense is a very strong stim based pre workout but also has agmatine for pumps. Plus its on sale for 20$ a nutra :)

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
Hemavol for pump. Animal Rage has treated me well for energy.

Honestly my latest interest has been 1-1.5 scoops White Flood with an Ergogenix NMT cap. Perhaps the stars aligned for a moment and it was all placebo, but it was a really good workout. Been meaning to try it again.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NeuroSurge if you don't want the overly stimmed feeling. It gives you good drive and focus when in the gym.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
my favourites are SAN fierce and DS craze.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
CRAZE hands down, and I've tried a ton. Stack with hemavol for that skin tearing.

DreamBig

DreamBig

Awards
The super pump 250 was good. The maxx sucked, I like c-4 good energy and pump, I'm going to try assault next. In about 2wks I'll start assault.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Muscle Marinade plus Hemavol (or SNS/AI Agmatine)...nuff said

gettn big

Awards
what is the stuff called you can take that makes your veins swell, like water goes to your muscles? anyone heard of this?

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
what is the stuff called you can take that makes your veins swell, like water goes to your muscles? anyone heard of this?
Creatine causes water to head to the muscles, NO boosters such as Citrulline/Agmatine/Nitrates cause the vein swelling.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Creatine causes water to head to the muscles, NO boosters such as Citrulline/Agmatine/Nitrates cause the vein swelling.
just wondering, anyone ever tried mesomorph/c-bol/nitrates and something like hemavol?

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
just wondering, anyone ever tried mesomorph/c-bol/nitrates and something like hemavol?
Personally? I haven't, but it sounds like a helluva combination. Creatine nitrate would be a good one to add for sure.

SDR

Awards
NeuroSurge if you don't want the overly stimmed feeling. It gives you good drive and focus when in the gym.
^^^ I agree, 1/2 scoop NeuroSurge is great for focus and clean smooth energy, 1 scoop though and im bouncing off the walls :p

BigOil26

BigOil26

Awards
The super pump 250 was good. The maxx sucked, I like c-4 good energy and pump, I'm going to try assault next. In about 2wks I'll start assault.
The max did suck, I felt it maybe the first day, then after that I didn't feel a thing

murk01

murk01

Awards
I have to say Muscle Marinade for insane focus. Maniac will give u awesome pumps.

murk01

murk01

Awards
I have to say Muscle Marinade for insane focus. Maniac will give u awesome pumps. I can't fuk with jaked or no explode they give me headaches and kill My routine.
...... ...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I've been stacking Hemavol with Supersize - 10.00 bucks at nutraplanet ! Supersize comes at you in a different way then the usual 1,3 at least that's what they say. It actually works really good .

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
1.jpg

this always get me mad pumped up...

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336010111.400262.jpg

Get it ! It works stack it with hemavol and you'll get pumps that are insane. I can't even button my shirt leaving the gym .

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Supersize is legit....
It does it different than the normal 1,3.... Maybe they use a small dose not sure.
I'm going to look into karbolic myself & see what that's all about.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just used WYKED for the first time today. Good clean energy and focus. I've tried the majority of pre's and it was one of my favorites. It probably wont be around too much longer though.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
SNS Focus XT+ SNS Cit-Mal is a great option. Pumps are insane, and the cost is even crazier.

If you want some extra stims, I suggest picking up some of our Adrena-G (1,3) while our supplies last.

I personally enjoy 1 scoop FXT+2.5 scoops SNS Cit-Mal (8g)+ 1 cap Adrena-G (25mg 1,3). The pumps are long lasting, the endurance is amazing, and the best part is the long lasting focus that I have the entire workout.

-Day

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've stack creatine nitrates with hemavol. Pumps and strength were insane! I'm a huge creatine nitrate fan

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
I've been experimenting with a combination that, to me, is even more potent than Hemavol.

2 servings of SNS Arginine E2 Matrix (primarily for the norvaline and orthinine content, not the arginine) + 4 caps SNS Agmatine + 3 scoops SNS Citrulline Malate yields some incredible pumps. ;)

If you need that extra focus and a gentle stimulatory kick, throwing in a scoop of Focus XT is an excellent idea as well!

Reactions: mw1

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 57063

Get it ! It works stack it with hemavol and you'll get pumps that are insane. I can't even button my shirt leaving the gym .
food + blood pumps.. you can not get any better IMO. I do hemavol + waxy maize and swell up like a mofo!!

Aaronbaron

Awards
No-explode works for me

But I gotta say there isn't much wrong with Jack3d! Just sayin.

woodbear

Awards
vasotropin actually is not half bad... if you can time it with a good carb meal 1 hour plus before workouts. Seems to work well the times I workout late, 1-2 hours after a regular family dinner.. When stims won`t do jack due to too much food in the system..
Took 4 pills along with a pasta dish about 60-70 minutes before working out yesterday... pumps and energy was good, not extreme, but vascularity was insane...
It also does wonders with a certain other kinda pump:)

I bought 3 boxes of craze, I love it, but I`m one of the guys that it totally kills my libido....not the lust, but while I usually can get it quickly up with little stimulation, after training with craze, I can only get semihard, and it feels totally numb..alot worse than 1.3 dim... can`t understand why... libido numbness issue stays atleast 8-10 hours... while 1.3 dim issue maybe lasted me 2-3 hours after a workout, and not really a big problem.. just took a bit longer to get going at full speed. .

Vasotropin kinda counters it, but taking craze with vasotropin kinda nullifes the effects... kinda inverts my veins instead.. weird stuff.

Never tried hemavol, but tried yok3d, which was even more hit/miss than vasotropin..

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Maximize Intense (nutra 20 duckets)
Ds Craze
Maniac with Motivate
Muscle Marinade with D-pol
Wyked by Taurus (get it fast)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Maximize Intense (nutra 20 duckets)
Ds Craze
Maniac with Motivate
Muscle Marinade with D-pol
Wyked by Taurus (get it fast)

what he said.

:thumbsup:

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
= meth

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
food + blood pumps.. you can not get any better IMO. I do hemavol + waxy maize and swell up like a mofo!!
I agree with this - eating a meal high in carbohydrate content and hydrating well before workouts, along with doing high volume, is another great way to help stimulate a pump.

But I gotta say there isn't much wrong with Jack3d! Just sayin.
Are you being serious?

Jack3d is essentially a ****tail of caffeine and 1,3 DMAA. 45 servings for ~$26. I think that I will buy SNS Caffeine (501 tabs) for $15, and SNS Adrena-G (1,3 DMAA - get it while the getting's good!) and save my money.