Any recommendations for pre workout supps? Dont say Jack3D

cyates

Awards
Mesomorph is probably tha best pwo supp. Ive taken and ive taken quite a few..its gives u a great pump and insane focus and u feel it more and more with every use

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My next combo i'm trying is NeuroSurge combined with Agmatine and LCLT.

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
agmatine stacked with any stim pre, add some l-tyrosine for focus although there are pre's out there with it in it. I am currently stacking cellucors m5 with agmatine. i get some retarded pumps although sometimes all it does is hinder a workout.

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
Are you being serious?

Jack3d is essentially a ****tail of caffeine and 1,3 DMAA. 45 servings for ~$26. I think that I will buy SNS Caffeine (501 tabs) for $15, and SNS Adrena-G (1,3 DMAA - get it while the getting's good!) and save my money.
Such a hater. U mad USP stylin' on you?

;)

dexterfan

Awards
just use some caffeine

everything else is bogus

Valhalla86

Valhalla86

Awards
just use some caffeine

everything else is bogus
The scientific evidence stemming from NO boosting on citrulline malate and nitrates, along with other compounds as beta-alanine and creatine are a little hard to disregard.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Check out a combo of Drive/RPM from our line. Great combo that deserves more attention, imo.

woodbear

Awards
After not using craze for a week... I get morning wood hardness even jerking off 6-8 times a day, and come easy and hard.
Today morning wood was solid as steel and i considered peeing while doing handstands lol. So i figured, lets try the craze again.
Incredible workout, kept it short to see if the prolonged workouts due to craze is what causes the problem and not caze itself.
took my piece for a testrun, about an hours after training.. Well, it looks like i had a cold bath, and cant get more than semi hard no matter what.
actually a few years ago, i used antidepressants for about three days, could not handle the sides, which was similar to this, a very numb feeling and coming took forever.
Jack3d only made it harder to get hard, but after a bit longer "warmup" it still would get solid...craze kills everything, sensation and hardness..
its the best preworkout i ever used, but i will use it only on days i dont intend to have sex..

I wonder whats in it that causes the ssri like effect?

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
After not using craze for a week... I get morning wood hardness even jerking off 6-8 times a day, and come easy and hard.
Today morning wood was solid as steel and i considered peeing while doing handstands lol. So i figured, lets try the craze again.
Incredible workout, kept it short to see if the prolonged workouts due to craze is what causes the problem and not caze itself.
took my piece for a testrun, about an hours after training.. Well, it looks like i had a cold bath, and cant get more than semi hard no matter what.
actually a few years ago, i used antidepressants for about three days, could not handle the sides, which was similar to this, a very numb feeling and coming took forever.
Jack3d only made it harder to get hard, but after a bit longer "warmup" it still would get solid...craze kills everything, sensation and hardness..
its the best preworkout i ever used, but i will use it only on days i dont intend to have sex..

I wonder whats in it that causes the ssri like effect?
Sounds like you have some serious self fulfilling prophecies brah

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
for pumps 2 scoops hemavol plus 6 pills c-bol (creatine Nitrate)
The pumps might actually become detrimental to your workout.

If you want clean energy along with it do 2 scoops watermelon hemavol 1 scoop watermelon pre-surge and forget about the c-bol

Aaronbaron

Awards
Rage

Another Dylan Thomas fan! ... Sorry, off topic but I am new to this forum stuff!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
food + blood pumps.. you can not get any better IMO. I do hemavol + waxy maize and swell up like a mofo!!
I just started using 30 grams waxy maize immediately pre workout and holy **** I didn't think I could get any more pumped!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ignite 2 is still going strong for all that are using it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
As other have said:
Hemavol + creatine nitrate = pumps.

grappler22

grappler22

Awards
If you're looking for a pump check out hemavol. It's a stim free pump product that also increases endurance. Maximize intense is a very strong stim based pre workout but also has agmatine for pumps. Plus its on sale for 20$ a nutra :)
^^^This... Stack Hemavol with almost anything and it will make the PWO 5 times better. I will only list the ones that I have had great success with: I have stacked it with Flashover, D-stunner, shred ultra, and most recently with Purple wraath (best PWO combo I have ever tried Hemavol + Purple Wraath) Very, very intense with super pump and awesome recovery.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Maximize Intense + Hemavol = awesome energy along with ridiculous pumps!

J19891

J19891

Awards
I've tried quite a few, eventually they don't work on me anymore. Looking for something that makes me feel as if my skin is coming apart.
Hemavol if you're looking for srs pumps, craze if youre looking for srs stims.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Adrena G/ Agmatine
This is one solid option.

Another great option is as follows:

Focus XT(Tastes f'ing delish, all flavs)
Adrena-G(1,3 in 25mg Caps)
Agmatine(Pump, but also an amazing health supplement)
Cit-Mal( SNS 300g, very good sh!t)

Dosing:
Pre-workout:
1 scoop Focus XT (200mg Caff+ effacious doses of leading nootropics on the market. Focus is insane)
1 cap Adrena-G (25mg 1,3)
2 scoops SNS Cit-Mal (6g Cit-Mal)

AM:
750mg Agmatine in AM with breakfast.
Why? To start your day off with all day pumps, vascularity and acts as a GDA...

Cost:

You may be thinking, 4 products?!?!

Well,

Cit-Mal= 300g/6g=50 workouts
Adrena-G= 120 or 240 caps, 120/240 workouts
Agmatine=90 caps/3= 30 days.
Focus XT= 30 servings= 30 workouts...

So, all this for $80 and will last you a long, long time.

At max dosages, at least 6 weeks of use....

At least 10 weeks w/ Cit-Mal...

Adrena-G foreverrrrr

-Josh

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Razor 8 blast powder I've never built a tolerance to this .... But I'm a hemavol fan now....

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

BosLAD

Awards
DES Craze is the best thing I ever swallowed!

I'm a 55 y/o professional who works out during my lunch break at work and I usually have to force myself to stop after almost 90 minutes and get back to work! This past Monday, after working shoulders/back for over an hour, I still had so much energy that I decided to end my workout with 4 sets of squats. And this 2 days after my regular leg day!

When I lift on weekends at the gym by my home, I use Jack3D + Hemavol and it doesn't make me feel as good as Craze during the week. I've got 2 more tubs of Craze saved but need to add more in case it gets banned!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade is strong and loaded with some other goodies.
Expierement and try a few.... See which ones you enjoy.
Agree with this, however when he says it's strong, its like HOLY SH!TTT OMG strong be careful. I wouldnt take over 1 scoop.

But, if I were to suggest something it would be DS Craze.

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
I built up resistances myself, currently I use a hybrid system using Razor 8 Blast Powder and several other ingredients, gives great pump and if over time I do start getting resistant again, I tweak the formula. Honestly, if like me you adapt rather quickly to anything stim-like then the best option other than taking a "non stim" pre-workout is to do your research and start taking things into your own hands. It costs less too, a month's supply of R8BP is still going two months later. and one gallon of my formula lasts me a seven day cycle. If you wish for the mix I am using, contact me, if not, good luck and good workouts!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I built up resistances myself, currently I use a hybrid system using Razor 8 Blast Powder and several other ingredients, gives great pump and if over time I do start getting resistant again, I tweak the formula. Honestly, if like me you adapt rather quickly to anything stim-like then the best option other than taking a "non stim" pre-workout is to do your research and start taking things into your own hands. It costs less too, a month's supply of R8BP is still going two months later. and one gallon of my formula lasts me a seven day cycle. If you wish for the mix I am using, contact me, if not, good luck and good workouts!
Hahaha you need a stim break buddy.