Osta Rx - week 1 down

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Wrapping up week 3 - this past week has basically been a wash. I've only been able to work out twice because of my work schedule and some other stuff out of my control - life has basically gotten in the way of things. Diet and sleep have kinda sucked too...

But, I do think the Osta has allowed me to maintain muscle, and my muscles have continued to feel fuller even tho I haven't been working out much. I should be able to pick back up on my normal workout schedule this weekend, and hopefully start packing on a few lbs. I feel like that would've happened this week had I been able to keep a normal schedule - kinda feel like I'm primed to start gaining some lean body weight.

I may be feeling some slight improvements in my tendonitis, but it's hard to judge from one day to the next. For now, I'm going to say there hasn't been any significant improvement in that area, but I'm still optimistic.

Side effects have been fairly low. Feels like my libido has taken a slight hit, and my heart has been beating a little harder than normal recently. That could be stress-related, tho.

Overall, pretty uneventful this week...

thanks for the update. Very interesting indeed on this new compound.
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    thanks for the update. Very interesting indeed on this new compound.
    I gots 2 bottles...lets see if I turn into an emotional girl like that other stuff we had.. I swear they spiked it with clomid lol
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I gots 2 bottles...lets see if I turn into an emotional girl like that other stuff we had.. I swear they spiked it with clomid lol
    You running it soon? I have a feeling that it might have been real, unless my osta now is the same thing... as I feel more "emotional" not like clomid emotional, but definitely more relation seeking... more social anyway. But not alpha male social. It's very odd subtle, but when I look back on things it seems to be a slight change there.
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You running it soon? I have a feeling that it might have been real, unless my osta now is the same thing... as I feel more "emotional" not like clomid emotional, but definitely more relation seeking... more social anyway. But not alpha male social. It's very odd subtle, but when I look back on things it seems to be a slight change there.
    hmm idk..maybe cause it might raise e2. But yeah I got two bottles gona two 13 mg in pct in two weeks and see how it goes. Ive ran the other stuff in pct before but its also my first time running torem and not nolva. So itll be hard to say what is what lol
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%

hmm idk..maybe cause it might raise e2. But yeah I got two bottles gona two 13 mg in pct in two weeks and see how it goes. Ive ran the other stuff in pct before but its also my first time running torem and not nolva. So itll be hard to say what is what lol
    haha will indeed be interesting!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.57%

Where do you buy?? )
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Quick update - well into week 4 now. Just had another bout with acne on my chest and forehead. Seems to come and go. I also haven't had much of an appetite lately - I thought I would be wanting to eat constantly, but nope. I've managed to eat multiple smaller meals/snacks throughout the day to get my calories, so I'm managing it okay. My heart still seems to be beating a bit harder than normal, which can be annoying when trying to drift off to sleep. Nothing I can't handle at this point, tho, and phenibut seems to help with that. I've recently had some negative vibes sneak into my mental psyche, too, but not as bad as I've had with some of the ph's I've taken. Like the acne, those thoughts seem to just come and go, as well.

I have continued to lean out while maintaining my body weight (currently at 168lbs). I really hope I can add 3-4 solid lbs before I'm done. I'll probably try throwing in an extra shake here and there, and snacking more (almonds, peanuts, peanut butter toast, etc...) to force those extra calories. Overall, the sides have been manageable, and I like that overall fullness I have in my muscles - clothes are fitting much better, and overall I just feel solid. Still got that nagging biceps tendonitis, so I'm starting to think this problem may not respond to the Osta. I get real nervous when doing biceps these days, cause I just keep waiting for that thing to pop - I've heard where you need to be really careful when you have this type of tendonitis. And even then, it can just snap and you then have a window shade for a biceps. Not something I want to deal with, so I may end up getting an MRI if it doesn't improve over the next month.
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I just started my Osta Rx this past Saturday. Haven't had any sides yet. How are you dosing it?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just started my Osta Rx this past Saturday. Haven't had any sides yet. How are you dosing it?
    2 caps ed with breakfast...
  10. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Are you serious? I'm on about day 12 of clomid/PCT....and I want to kill myself already.....all emotional/depressed, and thinking about stupid shyt like if the girl at the counter thinks I am fat, or old, or whatever....thinking/stressing about things that happened a year ago....you know, getting anxious over things you usually don't stress over. Now if the damn Osta-Rx gives the same sides right after clomid, then I quit
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

2 caps ed with breakfast...
    I was wondering whether 1 morning and 1 night, or 1 morning 1 afternoon and 1 at night (if taking 3 caps), was better than all 2-3 caps at once in the morning. I suppose it depends on the half-life, and also maybe the suppression factor might rise with spread out dosing? Not sure, stuff is too new.....
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I was wondering whether 1 morning and 1 night, or 1 morning 1 afternoon and 1 at night (if taking 3 caps), was better than all 2-3 caps at once in the morning. I suppose it depends on the half-life, and also maybe the suppression factor might rise with spread out dosing? Not sure, stuff is too new.....
    Half life is ~24 hrs so once per day is fine. I think I am going to do 2 caps and do one AM/one PM just cause I am anal like that.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Half life is ~24 hrs so once per day is fine. I think I am going to do 2 caps and do one AM/one PM just cause I am anal like that.
    I'm the same way....I always spread out dosing whether the half-life is 24 hours plus or not....BUT, maybe that twice (or three times) daily protocol would lead to suppression.....I want to avoid that post-PCT, I guess once a day would be wiser.....
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

I'm the same way....I always spread out dosing whether the half-life is 24 hours plus or not....BUT, maybe that twice (or three times) daily protocol would lead to suppression.....I want to avoid that post-PCT, I guess once a day would be wiser.....
    If the half life is 24 hours taking it all at once or twice per day will not make much of a difference in blood level stability after a week or two on the product. And at doses under 20 mg there isn't much risk for suppression, especially at the 2 caps per day I am going to be running.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

I think I'm hitting the next gear - just worked arms, and I got a stupid crazy pump! My biceps tendon felt a little better, too. I don't want to get my hopes up, but my tendon may be easing just a bit - still had some twingey pain, but I welcome any improvement at this point.

BUT...

The acne on my chest is becoming an issue. My wife noticed it today, and I told her it must be a rash or something. Not that I'm really trying to hide anything, but I just don't want her getting any ideas or having to try to explain what I'm taking. But yeah, I need to figure out how to get this acne under control. Otherwise, I'm going to just bail on the Osta and bridge into some epi. I had planned to bridge into a short epi cycle after the Osta run anyway. Sucks because it feels like it's kicking in a little more now.

What is the best product out there today for acne? I haven't had to worry about acne since I was a high school punk. Will anything work on acne caused by a hormonal product? Any ideas greatly appreciated. I basically have until Sunday to get it under control (she's out of town), so I'm picking up something tomorrow - just need to know what to look for.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I think I'm hitting the next gear - just worked arms, and I got a stupid crazy pump! My biceps tendon felt a little better, too. I don't want to get my hopes up, but my tendon may be easing just a bit - still had some twingey pain, but I welcome any improvement at this point.

BUT...

The acne on my chest is becoming an issue. My wife noticed it today, and I told her it must be a rash or something. Not that I'm really trying to hide anything, but I just don't want her getting any ideas or having to try to explain what I'm taking. But yeah, I need to figure out how to get this acne under control. Otherwise, I'm going to just bail on the Osta and bridge into some epi. I had planned to bridge into a short epi cycle after the Osta run anyway. Sucks because it feels like it's kicking in a little more now.

What is the best product out there today for acne? I haven't had to worry about acne since I was a high school punk. Will anything work on acne caused by a hormonal product? Any ideas greatly appreciated. I basically have until Sunday to get it under control (she's out of town), so I'm picking up something tomorrow - just need to know what to look for.

You would really quit taking it over acne?. Also it is on you chest, its not like it is on your face. I'd also make sure your wife knew or had some kind of idea of what your taking in case of an emergency or something. If you have some kind of bad reaction and the doctors need to know what you took it would be bad if no one had any clue.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

You would really quit taking it over acne?. Also it is on you chest, its not like it is on your face. I'd also make sure your wife knew or had some kind of idea of what your taking in case of an emergency or something. If you have some kind of bad reaction and the doctors need to know what you took it would be bad if no one had any clue.
    All valid points, but everybody has their own set of circumstances and reasons for doing things. I do have it on my forehead, but it's worse on my chest. I also have a vacation coming up soon, and I really don't want to have a bunch of splotchy acne showing when I take my shirt off - not the greatest look, especially for a 40 yr old I should be able to find something that will help keep it under control, so chances are I'll keep going. We'll see...

Point well taken on informing the wife - something I've thought about doing before, and will take it under consideration...
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

All valid points, but everybody has their own set of circumstances and reasons for doing things. I do have it on my forehead, but it's worse on my chest. I also have a vacation coming up soon, and I really don't want to have a bunch of splotchy acne showing when I take my shirt off - not the greatest look, especially for a 40 yr old I should be able to find something that will help keep it under control, so chances are I'll keep going. We'll see...

Point well taken on informing the wife - something I've thought about doing before, and will take it under consideration...

Easy solution, just keep your shirt on.
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

Is the acne really that bad though?. Is it one or two pimples or what?. There are a lot on kids on here so they probally have a good idea about products for acne. Not me though I'm old. Haven't dealt with acne for 20 years...
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

Wait, you want to stop osta because of a little acne, but you are going to jump into an epi cycle? Any hormonal fluctuations may cause acne flair ups along with a huge list of other stressors. Just get some acne treatment OTC there is a wide range of products you can try.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

Wait, you want to stop osta because of a little acne, but you are going to jump into an epi cycle? Any hormonal fluctuations may cause acne flair ups along with a huge list of other stressors. Just get some acne treatment OTC there is a wide range of products you can try.

Happy birthday!. Or belated birthday. I just saw your profile says 22 now.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Topical accutane worked wonders for me back in the day for acne induced by cycles....also used to wash my face (or whatever affected area) with nizoral shampoo which seemed to help a great deal also.....
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Is the acne really that bad though?. Is it one or two pimples or what?. There are a lot on kids on here so they probally have a good idea about products for acne. Not me though I'm old. Haven't dealt with acne for 20 years...
    No, it's more like 30-40 pimples, and in certain places my skin actually has sort of a lumpy appearance at times. The appearance of it can change by the hour it seems like, sometimes getting better or worse.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Aside from one or two pimples here and there (as opposed to ~30 or so), I've not had this issue with epi in the past. But yeah, I'm gonna try something topical to see if that helps.
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.25%

No, it's more like 30-40 pimples, and in certain places my skin actually has sort of a lumpy appearance at times. The appearance of it can change by the hour it seems like, sometimes getting better or worse.
    Wowser!. I didn't realize it was that bad!. I hope that doesn't happen to me. I just started taking Osta Rx last Saturday!.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Topical accutane worked wonders for me back in the day for acne induced by cycles....also used to wash my face (or whatever affected area) with nizoral shampoo which seemed to help a great deal also.....
    Thanks for the info Warbird! Is accutane otc? I'll look it up...
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

actually its a nasty oral Rx with lots of harmful sides.....but the topical is harmless (as far as I was concerned at least). The topical was a prescription topical back when I used it, not even sure if they make it anymore? it was called "isotretinoin" or "isotrex"...something like that. I have empty boxes of it somewhere around here lol.....
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

Happy birthday!. Or belated birthday. I just saw your profile says 22 now.
    haha thank you, sir. Btw gave the metabolic diet a read and then tried out the "ultimate diet 2.0" by lyle mcdonald which was sort of an offshoot of it in a way. I'll message you about that soon don't want to talk about it here.

actually its a nasty oral Rx with lots of harmful sides.....but the topical is harmless (as far as I was concerned at least). The topical was a prescription topical back when I used it, not even sure if they make it anymore? it was called "isotretinoin" or "isotrex"...something like that. I have empty boxes of it somewhere around here lol.....
    Yeah retin-A I think is the brand name but it is an RX. If you are going to go to a derm about it I suggest trying clyndamcin in the morning and something like retin-A at night that should clear you up pretty fast. The OTC stuff works well if your skin is tough mine is pretty sensitive though so all the OTC stuff makes the area raw and irritated.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.05%

bump for update
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

bump for update
    Yeah, my bad - been meaning to update this...

So I wrapped up my 6 week Osta cycle the other day. The whole acne thing I had mentioned a few posts earlier resolved on its own a day or so later - damndest thing I've seen. I went from ~30 pimples on my chest to like 5 within a 24 hour period. But then again, I found this cycle to be kinda bizarre anyway. There were some days where I felt like it was about to really start kicking in, but it never seemed to gather any real momentum in feeling like I was making significant gains in lean body weight or strength. To be fair, there were times where my job and other obligations just didn't allow me to commit fully to my diet and workouts, so some of that is on me. A few days here or there without eating all that great or working out can impact a cycle. Most of the time I stayed on track, so perhaps I was just losing some of the momentum at times.

However, I did experience improvements in my biceps tendonitis over that last 2 weeks. I was able to start hitting my biceps a little harder than normal without as much pain, which in itself probably made this cycle worth it. It's not 100%, but I would say it went from 60% to 75% - I'll take that! Although I didn't gain any weight, I looked leaner throughout the cycle and my muscles stayed fuller - all good things. The vascularity I noticed early in this cycle didn't really last though, which is strange since I did lean out some.

Overall, I'll give it a B- (I'm really thinking C+, but giving it the benefit of the doubt). And that's at the price point I purchased at, which was $42. Perhaps my expectations were a bit higher than they should've been? Maybe I should've gone with 3 caps as directed? I don't know, but I will NOT be buying this at it's current price. I probably wouldn't spend more than $35 or so for a bottle - there were some benefits, and the sides (other than the passing acne), were mild. But it was all just a bit underwhelming for me.
  31. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yo man, thank you for the update. I have a few bottles that I too purchased at the original lower price. I contemplated buying a few more bottles before the huge price jump, but never did. Now that I have read this, I will def hold off on purchasing until a good sale comes along or the price is lowered back to where it was. Based on my salary, I am not in a postion to buy the 3 bottles and 1 free bottle deal I have seen. I would def pick up a bottle here and there at the original lower price though. Anyway, again, thanks for your feedback..SJ
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I am making sure to workout 4 days a week no matter what, and mix it up rep-wise and do enough work on each bodypart, as well as stick to the keto diet 5 days a week with 2 days of 200-250 carbs per week....etc etc....I want to make sure I give this product a fair run. I usually do this anyways, but I'm making 100% sure not to deviate for the first 4-5 weeks, week 6 I'll be on vacation so.... (may as well taper out the bottle for the 6th week and see what workout accomodations I can find on the vacation week or maybe I'll do 5 weeks only) ........
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.28%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yo man, thank you for the update. I have a few bottles that I too purchased at the original lower price. I contemplated buying a few more bottles before the huge price jump, but never did. Now that I have read this, I will def hold off on purchasing until a good sale comes along or the price is lowered back to where it was. Based on my salary, I am not in a postion to buy the 3 bottles and 1 free bottle deal I have seen. I would def pick up a bottle here and there at the original lower price though. Anyway, again, thanks for your feedback..SJ
    No sweat man - hope it works well for you. While I didn't give it a glowing review, I don't think it's a bad product. I may simply not respond as well as others. Just glad I was able to give it a run at the lower price. Otherwise, I think I'd be a little bit pissed rather than just disappointed

I am making sure to workout 4 days a week no matter what, and mix it up rep-wise and do enough work on each bodypart, as well as stick to the keto diet 5 days a week with 2 days of 200-250 carbs per week....etc etc....I want to make sure I give this product a fair run. I usually do this anyways, but I'm making 100% sure not to deviate for the first 4-5 weeks, week 6 I'll be on vacation so.... (may as well taper out the bottle for the 6th week and see what workout accomodations I can find on the vacation week or maybe I'll do 5 weeks only) ........
    More power to you Warbird! Hope it treats you well. The "no matter what" concept doesn't really work for me too well nowadays - too much sh1t going on with family and work, so I have to do the best I can. It's still a priority, just not at the very top of the list anymore... I do still enjoy moving heavy objects, tho
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

No sweat man - hope it works well for you. While I didn't give it a glowing review, I don't think it's a bad product. I may simply not respond as well as others. Just glad I was able to give it a run at the lower price. Otherwise, I think I'd be a little bit pissed rather than just disappointed

More power to you Warbird! Hope it treats you well. The "no matter what" concept doesn't really work for me too well nowadays - too much sh1t going on with family and work, so I have to do the best I can. It's still a priority, just not at the very top of the list anymore... I do still enjoy moving heavy objects, tho
    I hear you....just so happens I have no life right now LOL j/k......but I have plenty enough time to allot to working out and eating right at this time. I gotta say for myself that even when I had a steady gf, worked 40 plus hours, and had a pt job, maybe even school too at certain times etc....I always did find time to workout. I'm just like that buy yeah, most people prioritize other more important things above working out and the lifestyle....that is perfectly normal....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Osta-Rx in pct?
    By pyrobatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 05:51 PM
  2. 6 Week Osta cycle final results w pics/bloods
    By Lightweight1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:36 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:28 PM
  4. ECA and Osta