Osta Rx - week 1 down

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why do you feel the need to increase the dosage?. Just wondering because from what I have read the dosage is just fine where it is, and you could even take less and be fine. Also been reading that it takes some time for it to kick in and you will get more results later down the road. So it doesn't make much sense to raise the dosage, that will just make sure you have a shorter cycle and with this product a shorter cycle means significantly less results. Also why would you increase the dosage if you are getting side effects at the current dosage?
    The write up on Osta Rx mentioned that if you're over 210 pounds that you can try increasing the dosage. Since I'm about 230 I figured I would give it a shot for a week to access the differences and sides.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Axillist View Post
    You taking anything else that could effect joints? Erase/Formastanzol? Try throwing in some cissus/fish oil/Glucosamine?
    You think it could be the lean xtreme? I'm also on ECA, but I doubt it's that.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    The write up on Osta Rx mentioned that if you're over 210 pounds that you can try increasing the dosage. Since I'm about 230 I figured I would give it a shot for a week to access the differences and sides.

Hmmm. I don't know about that write up then. I'm not sure that increasing the dosage based on body weight is sound science, especially with this particular product. I've talked to people that have done logs and most say it works between 10-20 mg and raising to dosage anymore doesn't really do anything. It just takes a long time to kick in. So raising your dosage would just cut your cycle length and cost you more money in the long run. Just doesn't make sense to me, but I guess if you have the money to spend on another couple bottles you could try it. Personally I'd rather have it last me longer.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    They have absolutely no studies to back up any recommended dosages based on weight. That is purely marketing IMO the highest dose they used in the clinical trials was 3 mg. Going higher than 20 mg will just increase suppression risk and make you buy more product. People have used doses as high as 50 mg, but is 30 mg that much better than 20?

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    They have absolutely no studies to back up any recommended dosages based on weight. That is purely marketing IMO the highest dose they used in the clinical trials was 3 mg. Going higher than 20 mg will just increase suppression risk and make you buy more product. People have used doses as high as 50 mg, but is 30 mg that much better than 20?
    I agree with all your points, but there is only one way to find out. If I up the dose, I will certainly keep everybody posted.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    I agree with all your points, but there is only one way to find out. If I up the dose, I will certainly keep everybody posted.

Well at least we know the marketing works.

7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well at least we know the marketing works.
    Who cares. I got a few bottles, not worried about it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dcne02

You think it could be the lean xtreme? I'm also on ECA, but I doubt it's that.
    Yes i would say its the lean xtreme. It is a great product but as good as it was it killed my joints even at 2 pills a day. I know a lot of People who use it but only a few that have the joint issues. I can't take it anymore even though it works great it's not worth the joint pain.

9. Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    Yes i would say its the lean xtreme. It is a great product but as good as it was it killed my joints even at 2 pills a day. I know a lot of People who use it but only a few that have the joint issues. I can't take it anymore even though it works great it's not worth the joint pain.
    Thanks man, I will try 2 instead of 3 and see if that helps.

10. Wrapping up week 3 - this past week has basically been a wash. I've only been able to work out twice because of my work schedule and some other stuff out of my control - life has basically gotten in the way of things. Diet and sleep have kinda sucked too...

But, I do think the Osta has allowed me to maintain muscle, and my muscles have continued to feel fuller even tho I haven't been working out much. I should be able to pick back up on my normal workout schedule this weekend, and hopefully start packing on a few lbs. I feel like that would've happened this week had I been able to keep a normal schedule - kinda feel like I'm primed to start gaining some lean body weight.

I may be feeling some slight improvements in my tendonitis, but it's hard to judge from one day to the next. For now, I'm going to say there hasn't been any significant improvement in that area, but I'm still optimistic.

Side effects have been fairly low. Feels like my libido has taken a slight hit, and my heart has been beating a little harder than normal recently. That could be stress-related, tho.

Overall, pretty uneventful this week...

11. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    Wrapping up week 3 - this past week has basically been a wash. I've only been able to work out twice because of my work schedule and some other stuff out of my control - life has basically gotten in the way of things. Diet and sleep have kinda sucked too...

But, I do think the Osta has allowed me to maintain muscle, and my muscles have continued to feel fuller even tho I haven't been working out much. I should be able to pick back up on my normal workout schedule this weekend, and hopefully start packing on a few lbs. I feel like that would've happened this week had I been able to keep a normal schedule - kinda feel like I'm primed to start gaining some lean body weight.

I may be feeling some slight improvements in my tendonitis, but it's hard to judge from one day to the next. For now, I'm going to say there hasn't been any significant improvement in that area, but I'm still optimistic.

Side effects have been fairly low. Feels like my libido has taken a slight hit, and my heart has been beating a little harder than normal recently. That could be stress-related, tho.

Overall, pretty uneventful this week...

thanks for the update. Very interesting indeed on this new compound.
    RecoverBro ELITE

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    thanks for the update. Very interesting indeed on this new compound.
    I gots 2 bottles...lets see if I turn into an emotional girl like that other stuff we had.. I swear they spiked it with clomid lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    I gots 2 bottles...lets see if I turn into an emotional girl like that other stuff we had.. I swear they spiked it with clomid lol
    You running it soon? I have a feeling that it might have been real, unless my osta now is the same thing... as I feel more "emotional" not like clomid emotional, but definitely more relation seeking... more social anyway. But not alpha male social. It's very odd subtle, but when I look back on things it seems to be a slight change there.
    RecoverBro ELITE

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    You running it soon? I have a feeling that it might have been real, unless my osta now is the same thing... as I feel more "emotional" not like clomid emotional, but definitely more relation seeking... more social anyway. But not alpha male social. It's very odd subtle, but when I look back on things it seems to be a slight change there.
    hmm idk..maybe cause it might raise e2. But yeah I got two bottles gona two 13 mg in pct in two weeks and see how it goes. Ive ran the other stuff in pct before but its also my first time running torem and not nolva. So itll be hard to say what is what lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    hmm idk..maybe cause it might raise e2. But yeah I got two bottles gona two 13 mg in pct in two weeks and see how it goes. Ive ran the other stuff in pct before but its also my first time running torem and not nolva. So itll be hard to say what is what lol
    haha will indeed be interesting!
    RecoverBro ELITE

16. Where do you buy?? )

17. Quick update - well into week 4 now. Just had another bout with acne on my chest and forehead. Seems to come and go. I also haven't had much of an appetite lately - I thought I would be wanting to eat constantly, but nope. I've managed to eat multiple smaller meals/snacks throughout the day to get my calories, so I'm managing it okay. My heart still seems to be beating a bit harder than normal, which can be annoying when trying to drift off to sleep. Nothing I can't handle at this point, tho, and phenibut seems to help with that. I've recently had some negative vibes sneak into my mental psyche, too, but not as bad as I've had with some of the ph's I've taken. Like the acne, those thoughts seem to just come and go, as well.

I have continued to lean out while maintaining my body weight (currently at 168lbs). I really hope I can add 3-4 solid lbs before I'm done. I'll probably try throwing in an extra shake here and there, and snacking more (almonds, peanuts, peanut butter toast, etc...) to force those extra calories. Overall, the sides have been manageable, and I like that overall fullness I have in my muscles - clothes are fitting much better, and overall I just feel solid. Still got that nagging biceps tendonitis, so I'm starting to think this problem may not respond to the Osta. I get real nervous when doing biceps these days, cause I just keep waiting for that thing to pop - I've heard where you need to be really careful when you have this type of tendonitis. And even then, it can just snap and you then have a window shade for a biceps. Not something I want to deal with, so I may end up getting an MRI if it doesn't improve over the next month.

18. I just started my Osta Rx this past Saturday. Haven't had any sides yet. How are you dosing it?

19. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I just started my Osta Rx this past Saturday. Haven't had any sides yet. How are you dosing it?
    2 caps ed with breakfast...

20. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Are you serious? I'm on about day 12 of clomid/PCT....and I want to kill myself already.....all emotional/depressed, and thinking about stupid shyt like if the girl at the counter thinks I am fat, or old, or whatever....thinking/stressing about things that happened a year ago....you know, getting anxious over things you usually don't stress over. Now if the damn Osta-Rx gives the same sides right after clomid, then I quit

21. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    2 caps ed with breakfast...
    I was wondering whether 1 morning and 1 night, or 1 morning 1 afternoon and 1 at night (if taking 3 caps), was better than all 2-3 caps at once in the morning. I suppose it depends on the half-life, and also maybe the suppression factor might rise with spread out dosing? Not sure, stuff is too new.....

22. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I was wondering whether 1 morning and 1 night, or 1 morning 1 afternoon and 1 at night (if taking 3 caps), was better than all 2-3 caps at once in the morning. I suppose it depends on the half-life, and also maybe the suppression factor might rise with spread out dosing? Not sure, stuff is too new.....
    Half life is ~24 hrs so once per day is fine. I think I am going to do 2 caps and do one AM/one PM just cause I am anal like that.

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    Half life is ~24 hrs so once per day is fine. I think I am going to do 2 caps and do one AM/one PM just cause I am anal like that.
    I'm the same way....I always spread out dosing whether the half-life is 24 hours plus or not....BUT, maybe that twice (or three times) daily protocol would lead to suppression.....I want to avoid that post-PCT, I guess once a day would be wiser.....

24. Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    I'm the same way....I always spread out dosing whether the half-life is 24 hours plus or not....BUT, maybe that twice (or three times) daily protocol would lead to suppression.....I want to avoid that post-PCT, I guess once a day would be wiser.....
    If the half life is 24 hours taking it all at once or twice per day will not make much of a difference in blood level stability after a week or two on the product. And at doses under 20 mg there isn't much risk for suppression, especially at the 2 caps per day I am going to be running.

25. I think I'm hitting the next gear - just worked arms, and I got a stupid crazy pump! My biceps tendon felt a little better, too. I don't want to get my hopes up, but my tendon may be easing just a bit - still had some twingey pain, but I welcome any improvement at this point.

BUT...

The acne on my chest is becoming an issue. My wife noticed it today, and I told her it must be a rash or something. Not that I'm really trying to hide anything, but I just don't want her getting any ideas or having to try to explain what I'm taking. But yeah, I need to figure out how to get this acne under control. Otherwise, I'm going to just bail on the Osta and bridge into some epi. I had planned to bridge into a short epi cycle after the Osta run anyway. Sucks because it feels like it's kicking in a little more now.

What is the best product out there today for acne? I haven't had to worry about acne since I was a high school punk. Will anything work on acne caused by a hormonal product? Any ideas greatly appreciated. I basically have until Sunday to get it under control (she's out of town), so I'm picking up something tomorrow - just need to know what to look for.

26. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    I think I'm hitting the next gear - just worked arms, and I got a stupid crazy pump! My biceps tendon felt a little better, too. I don't want to get my hopes up, but my tendon may be easing just a bit - still had some twingey pain, but I welcome any improvement at this point.

BUT...

The acne on my chest is becoming an issue. My wife noticed it today, and I told her it must be a rash or something. Not that I'm really trying to hide anything, but I just don't want her getting any ideas or having to try to explain what I'm taking. But yeah, I need to figure out how to get this acne under control. Otherwise, I'm going to just bail on the Osta and bridge into some epi. I had planned to bridge into a short epi cycle after the Osta run anyway. Sucks because it feels like it's kicking in a little more now.

What is the best product out there today for acne? I haven't had to worry about acne since I was a high school punk. Will anything work on acne caused by a hormonal product? Any ideas greatly appreciated. I basically have until Sunday to get it under control (she's out of town), so I'm picking up something tomorrow - just need to know what to look for.

You would really quit taking it over acne?. Also it is on you chest, its not like it is on your face. I'd also make sure your wife knew or had some kind of idea of what your taking in case of an emergency or something. If you have some kind of bad reaction and the doctors need to know what you took it would be bad if no one had any clue.

27. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You would really quit taking it over acne?. Also it is on you chest, its not like it is on your face. I'd also make sure your wife knew or had some kind of idea of what your taking in case of an emergency or something. If you have some kind of bad reaction and the doctors need to know what you took it would be bad if no one had any clue.
    All valid points, but everybody has their own set of circumstances and reasons for doing things. I do have it on my forehead, but it's worse on my chest. I also have a vacation coming up soon, and I really don't want to have a bunch of splotchy acne showing when I take my shirt off - not the greatest look, especially for a 40 yr old I should be able to find something that will help keep it under control, so chances are I'll keep going. We'll see...

Point well taken on informing the wife - something I've thought about doing before, and will take it under consideration...

28. Quote Originally Posted by hyperCat View Post
    All valid points, but everybody has their own set of circumstances and reasons for doing things. I do have it on my forehead, but it's worse on my chest. I also have a vacation coming up soon, and I really don't want to have a bunch of splotchy acne showing when I take my shirt off - not the greatest look, especially for a 40 yr old I should be able to find something that will help keep it under control, so chances are I'll keep going. We'll see...

Point well taken on informing the wife - something I've thought about doing before, and will take it under consideration...

Easy solution, just keep your shirt on.

29. Is the acne really that bad though?. Is it one or two pimples or what?. There are a lot on kids on here so they probally have a good idea about products for acne. Not me though I'm old. Haven't dealt with acne for 20 years...

30. Wait, you want to stop osta because of a little acne, but you are going to jump into an epi cycle? Any hormonal fluctuations may cause acne flair ups along with a huge list of other stressors. Just get some acne treatment OTC there is a wide range of products you can try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Osta-Rx in pct?
    By pyrobatt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 04:51 PM
  2. 6 Week Osta cycle final results w pics/bloods
    By Lightweight1 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:36 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:28 PM