Opinions Please!!!

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
In the not to distant future i will be doing a cutting cycle. Since I am pretty new here i should start by giving some stats about myself. I am not new to anabolics but this will be my first time possably using clen. I am about 5,10 or 5,11. At the start of this I will probably weigh about 270-280. I will estimate that my fat will be between 15-18% body fat. I am estimating because i will be doing some bulking and then maintnance for a little while. My goals are to maintain my strength and most of my size(muscle), and get cut enough that i have a good six pack as its been a while since i have seen it. I plan on doing a ketogenic diet with a refeed at least once a week.
Here is how i plan on cycling all my supplements and whatnot.

Week 1,2 (Possably) Usnic acid, eca, sesathin
week 3,4 Sesathin, Clen w ketofetin, at the start of week two incorperate some sort of anabolic PH, or otherwise.
week 5,8 Sesathin, eca, trimax, absolved, anabolics
week 9,10 sesathin, Eca, anabolics
week 11,12 sesathin, clen w ketofetin

I will be taking vitamins/minerals. Fish oil, and lots of protien throughout. I know to take potassium and taurine but how much for someone my size.
What i would like to know is does this look like a good way to split my clen and trimax?
what type of anabolics do you think i should run Tren is a possability but i am thinking about 800mg 1test and some 1,4ad mostly because i have it lying around. Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks in advance

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Bump Just want to know what you all think!
thanks agian.

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about that i just figured since i had a couple questions and the anabolics ? being there it would warrent it being in here.
I will ask in another forum!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
In the not to distant future i will be doing a cutting cycle. Since I am pretty new here i should start by giving some stats about myself. I am not new to anabolics but this will be my first time possably using clen. I am about 5,10 or 5,11. At the start of this I will probably weigh about 270-280. I will estimate that my fat will be between 15-18% body fat. I am estimating because i will be doing some bulking and then maintnance for a little while. My goals are to maintain my strength and most of my size(muscle), and get cut enough that i have a good six pack as its been a while since i have seen it. I plan on doing a ketogenic diet with a refeed at least once a week.
Here is how i plan on cycling all my supplements and whatnot.

Week 1,2 (Possably) Usnic acid, eca, sesathin
week 3,4 Sesathin, Clen w ketofetin, at the start of week two incorperate some sort of anabolic PH, or otherwise.
week 5,8 Sesathin, eca, trimax, absolved, anabolics
week 9,10 sesathin, Eca, anabolics
week 11,12 sesathin, clen w ketofetin

I will be taking vitamins/minerals. Fish oil, and lots of protien throughout. I know to take potassium and taurine but how much for someone my size.
What i would like to know is does this look like a good way to split my clen and trimax?
what type of anabolics do you think i should run Tren is a possability but i am thinking about 800mg 1test and some 1,4ad mostly because i have it lying around. Any and all input is appreciated. Thanks in advance
Ok, with minimal changes to your actual supps, try this:

weeks 1-12 sesathin
weeks 1-4 ECA (UA if you decide to for weeks 1-2)
weeks 5-8 trimax, clen
weeks 8-12 ECA, absolved

A couple opinions:
Not sure how you feel about ECA vs. clen, but I exchange the two evenly, I don't have too much of a preference either way. BTW no need for the taurine with clen it seems. Potassium should do fine, try 4-8 pills daily.

You want to kickstart your thyroid (if possible) after your trimax cycle, so make sure to take the absolved AFTER, as 7-keto should help to increase thyroid output (Even if Avant claims localized absorption, I'm a skeptic).

As for anabolics...that's a whole different story. You say you are no stranger to them, right? Depends on what you have or can get. Can you get test, tren, winny, EQ?

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Not second guessing you since i have never used clen, however you don't think the trimax and clen combo would be over doing it. Can you think of any other reasonably priced supps that i should incorperate? As of right now test, and tren are the only things available to me (except for anything that can be bought legally)
thanks for your advise.