Arginine Pyroglutamate plus Lysine & GABA - AnabolicMinds.com

Arginine Pyroglutamate plus Lysine & GABA

1. New Member

Arginine Pyroglutamate plus Lysine & GABA

Has anyone ever tried these together as a lil natural GH stack with GABA before bed??

2. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[Effect of L-arginine supplementation on secretion of human growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor in adults].

[Article in Portuguese]
    Fayh AP, Friedman R, Sapata KB, Oliveira AR.
    Source

Laboratório de Pesquisa do Exercício, Escola de Educação Física, Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul, Rua Felizardo 750, 90690-200 Porto Alegre, RS. apfayh@yahoo.com.br

Abstract

Based on presumptions that the infusion of amino acids can augment the release of human growth hormone (hGH) and that this metabolism is related with secretion of insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I), the purpose of this study was to verify the effect of L-arginine supplementation on GH and IGF-I in adults. Seventeen male individuals participated on the study and were randomized to receive L-arginine (n= 10) or placebo (n= 7), seven grams per day for seven days. Before and after the supplementation period, the volunteers realized blood collection in fasting to verify both GH and IGF-I levels, as well as urine collection to verify urea excretion. At the end of the experimental period, it was verified that the group that received L-arginine augmented the urea in urine excretion (to 2684.1 +/- 475.2 mg/dl from 2967.2 +/- 409.7 mg/dl, p= 0.002), therefore it did not alter significantly the release of hormones evaluated. The group which received placebo did not alter significantly any evaluated parameters. The L-arginine supplementation during seven days was ineffective to augment both GH and IGF-I release in individual male adults.
    arginine does not increase HGH.
  3. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue

arginine does not increase HGH.
    Good article bro!
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!
    •   

4. New Member

Good looking bro, my boy swears by it... I'm skeptical. I just stick to my ZMA to keep my Zinc levels high from training hard. And I like GABA cause it melows me out before bed.
  5. TEAM ALLMAX Guy
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

*Mistake* my bad
    STAY TUNED FOR A NEW ALLMAX LOG OPP!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lysine VS Arginine
    By Pleonastic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 08:15 AM
  2. Arginine Pyroglutamate