Cutting with Yohimbine.... To fast or not to fast?

CariSma

Awards
I'm at cutting day 3 and have been fasting from
Wake at 6 until 12pm taking one ultimate weight loss stack first thing around 7pm with a glass of water.
The question is my research is all over the place saying cutting should consist of meals from wake to sleep with a frequency of 3hours.
But Yohimbine recommends fasting to get it's full benefits?
Steer me right here fellas?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
interested as well, haven't heard anything about fasted yohimbine. Also I have little to no knowledge of fasting diets and bodybuilding I just stick with low carb .5g per lb./ lowfat .25 g per lb./ high protein 1.5-2.0g per lb. and adjust my calories according to how I feel in my cardio and weight lifting.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Meal frequency is irrelevant. Dose 0.2mg/kg BW of yohimbine 2-3 hours away from meals in both directions.

CariSma

Awards
Awesome so fasting on the initial dose seems the way?

CariSma

Awards
Thank you,
If I'm planning on eating every three hours would I be best to take one after every meal? Or replace a meal alternate meals with a Elite Nutrition Ultimate Weight Loss Stack tab?

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Interested in coop/others' knowledge on this topic as well.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thank you,
If I'm planning on eating every three hours would I be best to take one after every meal? Or replace a meal alternate meals with a Elite Nutrition Ultimate Weight Loss Stack tab?
I just said to space it between meals by 2-3 hours lol. You can take your full daily dose at once. There is evidence for tissue retention and some constituents of Yohimbe have up to a 6 hour halflife.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just said to space it between meals by 2-3 hours lol. You can take your full daily dose at once. There is evidence for tissue retention and some constituents of Yohimbe have up to a 6 hour halflife.
Coop has you covered on this one. Yohimbine works extremely well on the lean gains protocol

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established